Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys (17514 Views)

17 Month Old Baby Born Without Nose / PHOTO: Father Sells His 6-month-old Son To Pay For Visa / Pictures Of A Seven Month Old Baby Starved Of Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by ambrosini593(m): 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
Simply because they cannot afford toys. These python can easily swallow the baby

Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by fergusen: 10:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
shocked
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 16, 2012
Jeez! This is gross! Are they crazy or what? Somebody call 911

1 Like

Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 17, 2012
actually, the kid is the python's toy sad

10 Likes

Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Mynd44: 3:32am On Nov 17, 2012
So? Pythons are not poisonous na.
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Nobody: 4:17am On Nov 17, 2012
They must be indians those people are scary.

1 Like

Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by rodeo0070(m): 6:52am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44: So? Pythons are not poisonous na.
Pythons are known to constrict (lethal squeeze) the victims to death and later eat by Swallowing it whole.
Mynd u funny sha!...

4 Likes

Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Mynd44: 8:16am On Nov 17, 2012
rodeo0070:
Pythons are known to constrict (lethal squeeze) the victims to death and later eat by Swallowing it whole.
Mynd u funny sha!...
Oh please. Look in that picture. Did it look like that python could constricted and swallow that kid? People actually keep pythons and boat contrictors as pets na
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 17, 2012
Nice one angry
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 17, 2012
rokiatu: They must be indians those people are scary.
LMAO @ dis comment! grin grin
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by meerkat(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2012
Source of the story pls...
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by nosagold(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2012
I hate to see snakes
Look at that lil bby playing with dat dangerous snake
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Nwoka(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2012
So they can't buy ordinary N50 horse and Man!!

6 Likes

Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Oh please. Look in that picture. Did it look like that python could constricted and swallow that kid? People actually keep pythons and boat contrictors as pets na
Exactly, and pythons have no toxins on their body. Which explains why she isn't paralysed or dead yet after putting d tail in her mouth.
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Mynd44: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2012
candygosh:
Exactly, and pythons have no toxins on their body. Which explains why she isn't paralysed or dead yet after putting d tail in her mouth.
Yup. People need to know things before they get scared

1 Like

Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2012
binger: Jeez! This is gross! Are they crazy or what? Somebody call 911
Don't worry am calling child welfare. Lol
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by MumZ(f): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2012
Crazy folks. Evn if its nt dangerous, is dat d cheapest stuf dey can cme up wit.
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Mynd44: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2012
candygosh:
Don't worry am calling child welfare. Lol
lol
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Mynd44: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2012
Mum Z :
Crazy folks. Evn if its nt dangerous, is dat d cheapest stuf dey can cme up wit.
If they had found a puppy, cat or even a rabbit you would have said awww cute.

You are saying this cos you are repelled by it for no reason. That does not mean they should feel the same way
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Stevmayor007: 9:25am On Nov 17, 2012
WHY ARE ALL TALKING THIS, WELL YOU ARE NOT USED TO RUBBER TOYS. IT'S SIMPLY A RUBBER SNAKE SNAPPED BY SOMEONE AND POSTED ON NAIRALAND PAGE.
AND IF IT'S A REAL SNAKE, IT MUST BE DEAD AND PERHAPS THAT LITTLE BABY MIGHT BE MADE THE GODDESS OF THAT TOWN OF WHOEVER COMMITS SUCH ABOMINABLE
ACT.
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by ceejayluv(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2012
Mum Z :

It was probably free... Found in their yard or something

1 Like

Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
If they had found a puppy, cat or even a rabbit you would have said awww cute.

You are saying this cos you are repelled by it for no reason. That does not mean they should feel the same way
Lmao.
Its a rather strange toy for a child of that age
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by ceejayluv(m): 9:29am On Nov 17, 2012
Stevmayor007: WHY ARE ALL TALKING THIS, WELL YOU ARE NOT USED TO RUBBER TOYS. IT'S SIMPLY A RUBBER SNAKE SNAPPED BY SOMEONE AND POSTED ON NAIRALAND PAGE.
AND IF IT'S A REAL SNAKE, IT MUST BE DEAD AND PERHAPS THAT LITTLE BABY MIGHT BE MADE THE GODDESS OF THAT TOWN OF WHOEVER COMMITS SUCH ABOMINABLE
ACT.

Wtf!! Fyi Steve Irwin's daughter had her pet python...
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Mynd44: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2012
candygosh:
Lmao.
Its a rather strange toy for a child of that age
Well its strange cos you feel that way

in other words, it is strange to you but to them, its game on.

Stop using your standards to judge everyone

1 Like

Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by ceejayluv(m): 9:37am On Nov 17, 2012
imagine that you walk into your baby's
room in the morning and you find a
snake in his bed. Not just any snake,
but a 2-foot-long baby python. You'd
kill the thing, right? Just straight up
find a shoe or hammer or whatever
and beat it like you're Keith Moon and
the snake is a drum.
Not Koun Samang's dad, who found
a python in his baby's bed and
sweetly returned it to the jungle,
presumably while giving it a back
massage and singing it snaky lullabies.
When the snake showed up again, he
did it again . Three freaking times this
happened, before he just gave up
getting rid of the thing and welcomed
it into the family, deciding that the
snake had a thing for his son.

Seven years later, Samang and the
now-giant snake he named "Lucky"
are going strong. Did we say "strong?"
We meant "Holy crap, that's not
natural. RUN, SON, RUN!"
Today the snake is over 20 feet long
and could easily eat the boy ... or a
dinosaur or a house, if she felt like it.
But it doesn't. Samang considers the
serpent his sister, which is pretty
messed up considering how often
they kiss ...

www.cracked.com/article_19515_the-6-most-incredible-real-world-beast-masters.html

Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Mynd44: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2012
ceejayluv: imagine that you walk into your baby's
room in the morning and you find a
snake in his bed. Not just any snake,
but a 2-foot-long baby python. You'd
kill the thing, right? Just straight up
find a shoe or hammer or whatever
and beat it like you're Keith Moon and
the snake is a drum.
Not Koun Samang's dad, who found
a python in his baby's bed and
sweetly returned it to the jungle,
presumably while giving it a back
massage and singing it snaky lullabies.
When the snake showed up again, he
did it again . Three freaking times this
happened, before he just gave up
getting rid of the thing and welcomed
it into the family, deciding that the
snake had a thing for his son.

Seven years later, Samang and the
now-giant snake he named "Lucky"
are going strong. Did we say "strong?"
We meant "Holy crap, that's not
natural. RUN, SON, RUN!"
Today the snake is over 20 feet long
and could easily eat the boy ... or a
dinosaur or a house, if she felt like it.
But it doesn't. Samang considers the
serpent his sister, which is pretty
messed up considering how often
they kiss ...

www.cracked.com/article_19515_the-6-most-incredible-real-world-beast-masters.html
Thank you very much.

Most people fear snakes and so, they let that get the better of them. While I don't blame them for it, you can't say everyone should act like that
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by ayobase(m): 9:54am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
Thank you very much.

Most people fear snakes and so, they let that get the better of them. While I don't blame them for it, you can't say everyone should act like that

U talked like if u go wait if u see that thing.
No be race u go tear....I like ur e-confidence though!
U are correct about the pet thing....atleast some of those celebrities have!
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by ayobase(m): 9:58am On Nov 17, 2012
OP, that is not an issue.....a culture is a way of life.
That we play with ''baby kinsway'' here doesn't mean Indians should also.
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Mynd44: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2012
ayobase:

U talked like if u go wait if u see that thing.
No be race u go tear....I like ur e-confidence though!
U are correct about the pet thing....atleast some of those celebrities have!
If you see my pet dogs at home I can bet my laptop's charger that you would not come near it too. But that does not mean we don't play together. That's what pets are
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Mavrick2012: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2012
candygosh:
no toxin?bt i tot its written in d bible dat man n snake shall b papetual enemies(toxin or no toxin)?
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by Mavrick2012: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2012
candygosh:
no toxin?bt i tot its written in d bible dat man n snake shall b papetual enemies?leme go bak 2my bible,its like i jumpd dat toxin aspect sha
Re: Family Gives 6-month-Old Baby Python For Toys by ayobase(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2012
Mynd_44:
If you see my pet dogs at home I can bet my laptop's charger that you would not come near it too. But that does not mean we don't play together. That's what pets are

Laptop's charger.
LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Most Embarrassing Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Mention Some Character In People That Shock You. / Millionaire Works As A Street Cleaner To Set A Good Example For Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.