Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? (2724 Views)

Boko Haram: Always Tell Nigerians The Truth – Ezekwesili To Buhari / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA / Buhari Should Tell Nigerians What He Forgot In Aso Rock - Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by honeric01(m): 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2012
PRIVATE JET AQUISITION: AYO ORITSEJAFOR, WHEN WILL YOU TELL NIGERIANS THE TRUTH? By Yemi Saka

I'm one guy just like Pastor Tunde Sindiku Bakare who has been accused of being a Muslim lying or pretending to be a Christian. I don't blame them, & trust me I do not owe them any explanation, it's strictly between my God and I. Moreover I never for once denied being Adeyemi Owolabi Ahmed Saka. Just like Pastor Tunde Bakare, I have a Muslim background.
Ayo Oritsejafor is one man that I've consistently given the full length of my tongue. This is one man that I say is the "worst thing that can ever happen to Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN).
This is one man that I insist is morally corrupt. This is one man that have made me come to the conclusion that CAN is "Confussed Assemblage of Nuisance".
This is one man that I've classified as "insane".
The question here is "when will Ayo Oritsejafor tell Nigerians the truth?"
When will he tell Nigerians the jet was not a gift?
When will he tell Nigerians that it was bought from what he was paid for a job excellently executed?
When will he tell Nigerians that it was his share of the "security vote" in the 2012 Appropriation Act?
When will he tell Nigerians that it was from payment for heating up the polity and whipping up religious sentiments?
When will he tell Nigerians it was from the payment for sustaining the insecurity in the land by giving it a religious colouration and huge propaganda?
When will he tell Nigerians that it was his share of the N573b profit they made over the last 9 months?

I can vouch for Ayo Oritsejafor that this jet was never bought from money made by his church.....
It is from his payment for creating and sustaining their "BOKO HARAM".
I'm just waiting for when he will tell Nigerians the truth?....
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by jmaine: 12:07am On Nov 17, 2012
Absolute rubbish
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by honeric01(m): 12:34am On Nov 17, 2012
Hehehe, number one.

Oya, expecting the rest of the crew grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by jmaine: 12:36am On Nov 17, 2012
grin
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by NegroNtns(m): 3:12am On Nov 17, 2012
Yoruba sabi butcher name abeg....we took Saddiq and made it Sindiku. We turned Abubakar to Bakare.

There is no Abdul without an an associating attribute.
Similarly, Abubakar is not a stand alone, it comes with names like Saddiq, Alli and so on. I have even hrard some of us Yorubas cslled it Abu Sondoko.

Anyway, to all of you folks I have a message....Nigeria has abundant wealth. Our focus is consumed by oil revenue. We hardly ever talk about revenue from agro products or other mined minerals but there are billions coming from these non-oil resources. So when you add the oil and non-oil then you get a mega reserve of money sitting in the stewardship of a circle of looters.

An holier-than-thou preacher that socializes with this circle has no chance of keeping faith for long...he or she will soon be consumed by the corruption. Nigerian people are ruled by the constitution. Every power in the constitution originally intended for the people have been hijacked by this circle of looters. They purposely write the constitution to befuddle the people....unfortunately, the people themselves are too indolent and dependent that they automatically accord honor and faith in anything written and not caring to inspect and contest the material.

So the poor people who live under the burden of this constitution regard it as a golden rule and contest with one another who is right who is wromg instead of contesting the document itself. I am guilty of this charge myself. Meanwhile, the circle of looters live above the constitution......it does not bother them what its provisions are unless it ties into their back channell rewards.

Therefore, my admonition to you folks is to find your own way into the circle and stay in the circle for as long you can. Do it for you, do it for the women in your life, do it for your children, do it for your parents and do it for your relatives.

The new success in Nigeria is not title or position or credentials......the new definition of success is accessing the circle of looters and staying in there.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by seanet01: 3:35am On Nov 17, 2012
jmaine: Absolute rubbish
Brainwashed boy! That is what you will called it. In this same country where millions are living in Abject Poverty, somebody that people suppose to look up to as role model went out of moral lane to purchase a Private jet when there were thousands of malnourished people in his church. Some Nigerians are so gullible.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by seanet01: 3:38am On Nov 17, 2012
Negro_Ntns: Yoruba sabi butcher name abeg....we took Saddiq and made it Sindiku. We turned Abubakar to Bakare.

There is no Abdul without an an associating attribute.
Similarly, Abubakar is not a stand alone, it comes with names like Saddiq, Alli and so on. I have even hrard some of us Yorubas cslled it Abu Sondoko.

Anyway, to all of you folks I have a message....Nigeria has abundant wealth. Our focus is consumed by oil revenue. We hardly ever talk about revenue from agro products or other mined minerals but there are billions coming from these non-oil resources. So when you add the oil and non-oil then you get a mega reserve of money sitting in the stewardship of a circle of looters.

An holier-than-thou preacher that socializes with this circle has no chance of keeping faith for long...he or she will soon be consumed by the corruption. Nigerian people are ruled by the constitution. Every power in the constitution originally intended for the people have been hijacked by this circle of looters. They purposely write the constitution to befuddle the people....unfortunately, the people themselves are too indolent and dependent that they automatically accord honor and faith in anything written and not caring to inspect and contest the material.

So the poor people who live under the burden of this constitution regard it as a golden rule and contest with one another who is right who is wromg instead of contesting the document itself. I am guilty of this charge myself. Meanwhile, the circle of looters live above the constitution......it does not bother them what its provisions are unless it ties into their back channell rewards.

Therefore, my admonition to you folks is to find your own way into the circle and stay in the circle for as long you can. Do it for you, do it for the women in your life, do it for your children, do it for your parents and do it for your relatives.

The new success in Nigeria is not title or position or credentials......the new definition of success is accessing the circle of looters and staying in there.
Abu sodonko! Lol. You nearly choke me to death with laughter. grin
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by Itoroetti(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2012
When will ur boko haram stop d killing of christians?
When will ATIKU,BUHARI,IBB,CIROMA,agrees that d are d sponsors of Boko haram?
When will d activities of christians sieze to be ur problem?why nt criticize ur OIC?Until u answer d aforementioned questions,u will keep jealousing the xtians success

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by honeric01(m): 10:17am On Nov 17, 2012
Itoroetti :
When will ur boko haram stop d killing of christians?
When will ATIKU,BUHARI,IBB,CIROMA,agrees that d are d sponsors of Boko haram?
When will d activities of christians sieze to be ur problem?why nt criticize ur OIC?Until u answer d aforementioned questions,u will keep jealousing the xtians success
When are you going to learn how to reason properly? i mean when are you going to show us why you're different from someone who didn't attend school at all?

2 Likes

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by nduchucks: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

This is a narrow minded and disgraceful admonition. While some of you believe that you have to eat with the devil to survive in Nigeria, many young and aggressive youths are quietly building wealth through hard work and plain honestly.

You and others who share your this view of yours, are sooner going to encourage a military takeover and the summary elimination of you and your fellow looters. Mark my words, one day go be one day.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by hakanai(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2012
shocked He is a man of god and is entitled to a plane o!A leader by example and not by attitude of the prophets before him.Who had carriages when people dey trek and who rode donkeys where they had horses of pure breed.He hardly lives by example.If in the circle of plenty he is entitled to the plane.I mean no harm but logic expects true men of God to always humble themselves and sacrifice for others.I doubt this is humble or a sacrifice for his people but a selfish luxury of one man while plenty pass him short of a bicycle or food,bills,clothes,shelter or the famous no shoe.
The value of plane what impact could it have on the flood victims or his people apart from his person ?
I also tell you surely he is not the only one having such presents,they are plenty from traditional rulers to religious leaders.They all are gradually becoming an extension of the PDP circle.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by tobechi74: 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
Where is ur source?.How d u know al dis u wrote is d truth? Poster
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by malele(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
@poster u are a mess
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by bushwailo: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
A huy bought a private Jet with his church funds.
If you are not a member of his church the shut up !
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by NegroNtns(m): 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
ndu_chucks:

This is a narrow minded and disgraceful admonition. While some of you believe that you have to eat with the devil to survive in Nigeria, many young and aggressive youths are quietly building wealth through hard work and plain honestly.

You and others who share your this view of yours, are sooner going to encourage a military takeover and the summary elimination of you and your fellow looters. Mark my words, one day go be one day.

This insight that you condemn as "narrow and disgraceful" is the reality of all capitalist systems all over the world.

It is by grace of an effective law enforcement that Ameruca has not become like Nigeria. Every successful American likes to boast of hard work and honesty, yntil you start spot checkig their tracks and discover the general left a multitide of dead bodies on the front. If you take away law enforcement in America for a month the resultig lawlessness and chaos would force Americans to grab their passports and get the h*ll out.

There is no one in a capitalist system who amassed wealth and success honestly. Nigerian economy is a mixture but it is increasingly leaning capitalist and the law enforcement is inversely getting worse.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by nduchucks: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

There is no one in a capitalist system who amassed wealth and success honestly. Nigerian economy is a mixture but it is increasingly leaning capitalist and the law enforcement is inversely getting worse.

I am 100% sure that you do not really believe the bolded in red above. I also do not want to believe that you are publicly and unapologetically admitting that you are a dishonest professional. Please stop deceiving the youths who may read your post. With a good head and business plan, and enough capital, you can build and grow a business and amass wealth honestly.

The problem with most people who believe that you have to be dishonest to be successful in business, is mainly ignorance. Most do not know how to access the billions of naira available to them for business startup costs e.t.c. They believe in the easy way of obtaining capital i.e. theft, kidnapping, looting and the like.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by wesley80(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Very funny thread I've got to say. This is akin to a bunch of 'uncircumcised Philistines' having a discussion on who's fit to be king of the Jews! If only you guys would choose to dissipate this much energy criticizing your imams, you'lld succeed in helping lift an entire generation of people from certain abject poverty and perpetual backwardness.. Nigerian Christians are already a century ahead of you and all you guys do is bicker about their leaders? Open your eyes pls, there's a bigger problem inside your pants!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by honeric01(m): 8:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
wesley80: Very funny thread I've got to say. This is akin to a bunch of 'uncircumcised Philistines' having a discussion on who's fit to be king of the Jews! If only you guys would choose to dissipate this much energy criticizing your imams, you'lld succeed in helping lift an entire generation of people from certain abject poverty and perpetual backwardness.. Nigerian Christians are already a century ahead of you and all you guys do is bicker about their leaders? Open your eyes pls, there's a bigger problem inside your pants!

See rubbish talk from a dustbin mouth grin grin grin
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by wesley80(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
^Typical. So like a septic tank to mock a bin!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by NegroNtns(m): 9:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
ndu_chucks:

I am 100% sure that you do not really believe the bolded in red above. I also do not want to believe that you are publicly and unapologetically admitting that you are a dishonest professional. Please stop deceiving the youths who may read your post. With a good head and business plan, and enough capital, you can build and grow a business and amass wealth honestly.

The problem with most people who believe that you have to be dishonest to be successful in business, is mainly ignorance. Most do not know how to access the billions of naira available to them for business startup costs e.t.c. They believe in the easy way of obtaining capital i.e. theft, kidnapping, looting and the like.

So far...., so far, I have not said you have to be dishonest to be successful. Kukuwenu is a dramatic person and loves to ride on sentiments. What im saying is...read my lips,

......a new definition for success is emerging in our increasigly capitalist lifestyle and those who dream of living it big, as im sure there is no human being that doesnt, need to be conversant with the way this new rule works and aspire to bring it to their own and loved one's benefit.

Not amassing wealth honestly and being dishonest in business practices are totally different. I am not preaching dishonesty.

Honesty is a value and derivative of moral conscience. Capitalism and morality are at opposite and polar ends of one another.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by jmaine: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
seanet01: Brainwashed boy! That is what you will called it. In this same country where millions are living in Abject Poverty, somebody that people suppose to look up to as role model went out of moral lane to purchase a Private jet when there were thousands of malnourished people in his church. Some Nigerians are so gullible.

Gist me more . . . What do you infer by moral lane ? . . .never knew owning a machine to cater and meet your needs could be termed immoral grin . .

Just another joke we get to amuse ourselves with
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
but seriously,what does he need a private jet for?A ma of God as it is should instead touch millions of lives with such huge money. angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by dafman10(m): 10:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na craze dey worry u @ op. I prefer Jet buying Pastor to a terror funding Imam. Besides dat, e concern u?? Ma no vex tear u slap ooo. Oya go make abdul clean ur nyash. . .werrre
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by honeric01(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
wesley80: ^Typical. So like a septic tank to mock a bin!

Emptiness grin
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by honeric01(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
dafman10: Na craze dey worry u @ op. I prefer Jet buying Pastor to a terror funding Imam. Besides dat, e concern u?? Ma no vex tear u slap ooo. Oya go make abdul clean ur nyash. . .werrre

Those politicians wey dey steal money, e concern u? if dem steal e concern u? na ur money ni? unless ur hand wan bend. come try am
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by GIOkoro: 10:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
All this while, you never came up with d truth until papa's jet came. And now u know everybody in papa's church that they can not afford jet. It is so unfurnate that u are d compound nuisance that sees others as one. For the record people believed in him followed him to church and he was able to build an outstanding auditorium in warri. When will people in immediate even believe you to give u wat rightly belongs to u. You are so myopic to realise that the God he serve own d whole heaven and earth, there's nothing difficult for him. It is that same God of Oyedepo,and Adeboye. So go and find out how d other men of God aacquired theirs. May God have mercy on you..busy body.
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by nduchucks: 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
@Negro_Ntns, before I derail this thread, I will make this point:

On the one hand you say “there is no one in a capitalist system who amassed wealth and success honestly”, on the other you say “I have not said you have to be dishonest to be successful".

If I didn’t catch you red handed, na so you for take Ijebu sense change chair into other things cheesy

Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by tunnytox(m): 12:10am On Nov 18, 2012
wesley80: Very funny thread I've got to say. This is akin to a bunch of 'uncircumcised Philistines' having a discussion on who's fit to be king of the Jews! If only you guys would choose to dissipate this much energy criticizing your imams, you'lld succeed in helping lift an entire generation of people from certain abject poverty and perpetual backwardness.. Nigerian Christians are already a century ahead of you and all you guys do is bicker about their leaders? Open your eyes pls, there's a bigger problem inside your pants!

Rubbish!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by NegroNtns(m): 5:13am On Nov 18, 2012
Chucks,

You've lost ya dayamn mind!
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2012
honeric01: PRIVATE JET AQUISITION: AYO ORITSEJAFOR, WHEN WILL YOU TELL NIGERIANS THE TRUTH? By Yemi Saka

I'm one guy just like Pastor Tunde Sindiku Bakare who has been accused of being a Muslim lying or pretending to be a Christian. I don't blame them, & trust me I do not owe them any explanation, it's strictly between my God and I. Moreover I never for once denied being Adeyemi Owolabi Ahmed Saka. Just like Pastor Tunde Bakare, I have a Muslim background.
Ayo Oritsejafor is one man that I've consistently given the full length of my tongue. This is one man that I say is the "worst thing that can ever happen to Christian Association of Nigeria(CAN).
This is one man that I insist is morally corrupt. This is one man that have made me come to the conclusion that CAN is "Confussed Assemblage of Nuisance".
This is one man that I've classified as "insane".
The question here is "when will Ayo Oritsejafor tell Nigerians the truth?"
When will he tell Nigerians the jet was not a gift?
When will he tell Nigerians that it was bought from what he was paid for a job excellently executed?
When will he tell Nigerians that it was his share of the "security vote" in the 2012 Appropriation Act?
When will he tell Nigerians that it was from payment for heating up the polity and whipping up religious sentiments?
When will he tell Nigerians it was from the payment for sustaining the insecurity in the land by giving it a religious colouration and huge propaganda?
When will he tell Nigerians that it was his share of the N573b profit they made over the last 9 months?

I can vouch for Ayo Oritsejafor that this jet was never bought from money made by his church.....
It is from his payment for creating and sustaining their "BOKO HARAM".
I'm just waiting for when he will tell Nigerians the truth?....

You are such a fool, keep ranting while he keeps flying the Private Jet God has blessed him with. Ode
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by honeric01(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
teeo:

You are such a fool, keep ranting while he keeps flying the Private Jet God has blessed him with. Ode

In my foolishness, i am wiser and more sensible than you.

so na God bless am with Jet abi nobi church members again as his birthday gift?
https://www.nairaland.com/1106400/pastors-owning-private-jets-embarrassment/2#13011869
Re: Ayo Oritsejafor, When Will You Tell Nigerians The Truth? by Wadeoye(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
honeric01:

In my foolishness, i am wiser and more sensible than you.

so na God bless am with Jet abi nobi church members again as his birthday gift?

You will see that those church goers are as corrupt as their leaders. What do you expect? People go to churches in search of prosperity of course, nothing more. That is why it is all about miracle, God gave him, God did this, God did that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IMPEACHMENT: Gov. Almakura Rejected Our Offer To Help – Kwankwaso / Reps List 50 Impeachable Offences Against Jonathan / The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.