Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt (14319 Views)

Mother Of Lloyd (One Of The UNIPORT 4) Expresses Shock / One Of The ALUU 4 Killers Caught. / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by ogusbaba1(m): 1:17am On Nov 17, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-zLueM_sKwVQ/UKbVIeoypLI/AAAAAAAAFSI/rQ7anr6HLVs/s400/alu.jpg[/img]
Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today in Port Harcourt

It was all wailing Friday once family and friends of 1 of the four students of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) killed by a mob in Umuokiri-Aluu community on October five, this year, Lloyd Toku Mike, ordered his remains to rest in Port Harcourt.

This was even as families of the UNIPORT Four, yet because the Ijaw National Congress (INC) re-emphasised need sincere justice to heal the wound created by the brutality that finished the lives of the young men.

National President of the Ijaw National Congress, Chief Joshua Benemesia, speaking throughout the ceremonial service in honour of thespian (Lloyd) in Port Harcourt, aforementioned the congress, tho' wouldn't select payback, would monitor the progress of justice within the matter and would take more lawful actions if justice isn't seen to be done.

Chief Benemesia, WHO was described by the interpreter of the Ijaw National Congress, Pastor Victor Borubo, noted that the killers of the young men tried defaming them by occupation them robbers, however that the try had unsuccessful.

“Today, the reality is out that Lloyd and his friends weren't thieves as they were labeled . He (Lloyd) was higher than them, so that they killed him and defamed him to justify their actions.

“Today, his (Lloyd) body is ordered to rest, it's painful, however we should always all locomote with life. we have a tendency to (INC) don't seem to be planning to fight to penalise his death, however we have a tendency to hope that justice are done. If justice isn't done to heal the pains of his (Lloyd’s) and his friends, we have a tendency to (INC) can take applicable steps in accordance with the law,” Benemesia aforementioned.
Rest In Peace Lloyd Toku Mike Say your last message for this young man.

Source: http://www.ogusbaba.com/2012/11/aluu-uniport4-lloyd-michael-buried.html
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:31am On Nov 17, 2012
This beautiful song is dedicated to Lloyd and his friends that are now resting in peace in the bosom of our Lord; his Mum, Dad, siblings and friends should listen to the lyrics and take heart; the songs about placing your trust and hope in God, believing that he will see you through all tribulations you may be facing; when watched on the youtube website by clicking the link.....the lyrics are explained below the video.

Rest in peace my l'il bruh. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8JL_4C7JRs

1 Like

Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:31am On Nov 17, 2012
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 5:45am On Nov 17, 2012
cry cry
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by sammiy: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2012
rip bro.....dis is really sad.
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by Gen2jaynee: 9:17am On Nov 17, 2012
Rest in d bossom of Lord.......
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by kcreal(f): 9:17am On Nov 17, 2012
Eeyaa..... RIP.
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by Dandy1(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2012
Life's a biatch! R.I.P mahn.
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2012
Each time I remember dis boys I cant help by listening 2 Ashes by MI

2 Likes

Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by sunnyp1(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2012
RIP BRO smiley
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by bashydemy(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2012
R.I.P Mike
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by coolsamba(m): 9:38am On Nov 17, 2012
Rip bro may ǖ® spirit hunt dem
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by ayobase(m): 9:49am On Nov 17, 2012
Continue to rest in peace.
I thought Okonjo said she won't sleep until justice is sought and administered.
Make she no even try sleep, if she don dey slumber!

1 Like

Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by blocker: 9:53am On Nov 17, 2012
May his soul rest in the bosom of our Lord.

1 Like

Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by Tyche(m): 10:08am On Nov 17, 2012
So long G ...
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by adorable29(f): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2012
And d tears come down again! Can't help it each time I read abt ds boys! RIP!

1 Like

Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by johndavid1(m): 10:30am On Nov 17, 2012
Soo sad to see but Life is jst soo cruel cry cry cry cry
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by Clemzy16(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2012
Two Questions..
1. Why did it took this long before he was buried?!

2. Why has justice not been carried out on the suspect. What are the police still waiting for?!
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by toprealman: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2012
Clemzy16: Two Questions..
1. Why did it took this long before he was buried?!

2. Why has justice not been carried out on the suspect. What are the police still waiting for?!
Even fools are considered wise when they refrain from speaking hastily.
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by calabaman(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2012
.....RIP.....
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by joshuaidibia(m): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2012
rip broh! Nd wait 4ur killers 2 join u.... Nd wen dey do,pls ALUU DEM BAK.
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by Tekzyflex(m): 11:55am On Nov 17, 2012
Injustice remains ʈɧξ motto of this country...RIP Bro
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by Hadesewa: 12:01pm On Nov 17, 2012
R.I.P
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
joshua idibia: rip broh! Nd wait 4ur killers 2 join u.... Nd wen dey do,pls ALUU DEM BAK.

^^^The bolded ain't likely as you can rest assured they're getting a one-way ticket to hell! Best you can hope for is Lloyd waving to them as they pass by the gates of heaven in their prison van.

1 Like

Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by slimyem: 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
R.I.P to them..
I hope justice get served to the perpetrators of this evil soon...
See how scanty this thread is after almost twelve hours...
where are all the sentimental nairalanders that were crying and screaming over this issue some few weeks ago like they won't rest until something's done??
They have forgotten and moved on already i suppose....
Typical Nigerians....on to the next thing!!!
Business as usual!!
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by onyxo76(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
Sad ending. Let's keep a date here on 20th december when the aluu case is brought up in court. Those boys cannot be forgotten like that.
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by freecocoa(f): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
RIP dear.
I don't even know what to say now.
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
RIP Lloyd. May you rest in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by 3kay945(m): 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
painful exist, may he find comfort in the beyond. crypainful exist, may he find comfort in the beyond.
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by promkingzz(m): 2:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
I've been to aluu so many times in so many years and never met u bro... I wish I had.
Rest in peace brotha...
God help us all.
Peace!
Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by trendystuf(f): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2012

Re: Aluu UNIPORT4: Lloyd Michael Buried Today In Port Harcourt by Callotti: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests 31 Drug Suspects In Anambra / 10 Years On, EFCC Reopens Erastus Akingbola’s Trial / Lagos Food Vendor Kills Man Over N50 Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.