Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja (26436 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Nick Vijicic: Man Born Without Limbs Share Photos Of Wife & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by TonyEben(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2012
Lol... No 4get ya hair conditioner...lol
Suigenerisshegs: End time is nigh..i bera pack my loads,i musn't 4get anyfn
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by F00028: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2012
Clemzy16: WTF!! only islamic folks thinks like this. If Konji really hook the guy why e no fu[c]k im mama?! Rubbish! They had better check the mental state of the three of em. BTW, When did kids starts having sex?! Two many questions that need answers.
they must have learned it from these christian folks:
=http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/04/28/incest-man-impregnates-fathers-wife/=

= http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201205071023.html/=
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Desric(m): 11:07am On Nov 17, 2012
I trust naija nah, too religious nd yet so wicked nd deceitful. Everybody here is shouting tufiakwa, abomination, evil, end time, nd stuffs yet they ll all be the first to rush nd read the article, nd most times, be very thankful if a video or picture is added to the story. Hmmmm righteous people indeed! So many of u here commit more atrocities than the one cited here nd yet in public you guys still claim saints. Kettles calling the pot black, sentimental nd misguided judges, has the boy nd his family complained to anyone, or have they caused any nuisance anywhere, the answer is no, so who brought the story or topic? Only idle, gossip nd job seeking poke nosing intruders who ll not first remove the logs in their own eyes before others. I think its high time people concentrate on their own lives nd allow others to live theirs as it suits them as long as they aint any danger to their neighbors or the public at large. I rest my case, Ndewo nu.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by AMvanquish: 11:19am On Nov 17, 2012
Clemzy16: WTF!! only islamic folks thinks like this. If Konji really hook the guy why e no fu[c]k im mama?! Rubbish! They had better check the mental state of the three of em. BTW, When did kids starts having sex?! Two many questions that need answers.
Where in the article was their religion mentioned.. Ur olready concluding..
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by princechozy: 11:29am On Nov 17, 2012
Abominable act.God forbid bad thing!!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Caseless: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2012
F00028:
they must have learned it from these christian folks:
=http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/04/28/incest-man-impregnates-fathers-wife/=

= http://m.allafrica.com/stories/201205071023.html/=
thank u! Cliford orji too was a muslim, aalu mobs were also mob were also muslim and the story of a father that chrome his daugthers and the daughter killed him return....i read the story on this forum...i think the man was a muslim, pope benedict and cases of child abuse in the vetican church was is also a muslim. Even thou they ar muslims, Are they not human beign? They can act against the teaching of their religion which is common in our society today.

1 Like

Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Pain(m): 11:34am On Nov 17, 2012
Its a bogus fake story. All the names are fictitious. The guy is just trying to generate web traffic to a trash junk site. Please go and learn SEO. Or better still apply for intership with @Seun. Enough of these unprofessional trash!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by vanstanzy(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2012
Only a matter of time, when the woman and the son get so involved with each other and start seeing the husbands presence as a threat. Then they will start plotting to eliminate the man permanently. While, the husband at a certain point, finding the affair inconveniencing, will plan to eliminate the son secretly and have his wife all to himself. Its only a matter of time! These family don't know what they are toying with...EMOTION, ENVY and JEALOUSY can drive people into crazy and unimaginable acts.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Desmonddeck: 11:46am On Nov 17, 2012
End of the world
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Fidelcruiz(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2012
youngies: Incest has gained a new height in Suleja, as a man openly acknowledged the existence of a sexual relationship between his wife and son.

Mr. Audu Ibrahim, who lives in Bakassi area in Suleja, said that there was nothing wrong with the affairs between his son and the stepmother.

"I don't want my beloved son to suffer emotionally. Since my wife is his happiness, I'm very pleased with it," he said.

"You can see how busy I am with my job. I do not want an outsider to have an affair with my wife."

His son, 19-year-old Umar, also proudly acknowledges the relationship between him and the stepmother.

[b]"My father lost interest in sex, due to very tight business schedule, some years ago. For many years, she (his stepmother) has been without sex or with little sex." Umar said.

"My dad would go out for business in the morning and the next time he would show up, would be many days after.

"When he eventually came home, he was very tired. It seemed to me that the spark had gone out of my parents' marriage.

"Don't get me wrong, my dad was a loving father and husband also. But the romance that was present at the early state of his marriage was gone," he said.

"So I began to pay my stepmom compliments on her looks, which made her blush. As days passed by, my desire increased to have her in bed.

[/b]We gathered that his stepmom, Sophia from Sierra Leone, was also comfortable with the affair, saying that it was due to her "husband's laxity to her toward sex".

"He was content with his business, transcendental meditation and yoga. He seldom revealed his Hot side and when he did, it was more out of his own personal compulsions.

"He had always remained predictable on the bed. He looked so methodical while having sex. He wasn't getting anywhere closer to what I normally expected from him.

"I kept telling lies to him that I had enjoyed his intimacy, as was expected from a typical housewife.

"At 39, it was humiliating to resort to young guys and now I believe my handsome stepson would fulfill my desires.

"But some incidents occurred between me and my own stepson that changed all that. My desire and lust to have sexual relation with my son increased and so I started working to make it true," Sophia said.

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/3058-husband-okays-wife-sons-sexual-act-in-suleja
God have mercy
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by aimon: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2012
The papa don marry for the son...what's marriage without sex
useless
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by ParisLove2(f): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: ur pope, ur priests, ur pastors molest children u know. Toad, if u listen to news u wld know that from the report released last time in australia it indicted ur church leaders that 600 chilldren hav been molested since 80's in various churches across australia. I guess they learnt that from muhammad too. Donkey, people like u think through the lower opening of ur body, so need no response right-minded pple .....foooool! "Had sex with HE's son's wife"? Smh for dill educated kangaroo
Good, the fact that Australia indicted those shows we've zero tolerance for child molesters. Yes there are sick people in the church too and some of them are molesters. But this is not a norm. The child molesters are criminals and they are caught and punished. The difference is that child molesters in the church are despised and if caught go to jail while you worship a child molester and follow his examples. How dare you talk about child molesters when your prophet was a one? Pedophili.a is a problem in Islamic world. Most Sheikhs are child molesters. Most Mullahs are child molesters all in the name of marriage. i now hope you can see the difference.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/837250_299316_450006131716402_1328059370_n_jpg9de643460e5bc44c76fc356db40cabd2

[img]http://2.bp..com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/S54I31X26yI/AAAAAAAAM1E/PlJhC3KYPPU/s640/Pujianto-Cahyo-Widiyanto.gif[/img]
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by ayodele123(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
It happens everywhere all over the world.
Son and Mother sex
Father and Daughter sex
Son and Stepmother sex
But what is strange here is that the boy's father knows of the sexual affair,approves it and is making it public.
No sense of shame.
Very strange indeed!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by deeyor(f): 1:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
@ Clemzy you sound so ignorant. It is not written anywhere that they are muslims. And where have you heard that Muslims do this. Then the religion is Islam and the people are Muslims. Next time be sure of your facts before typing rubbish
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by rhemal: 1:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Another sick bunch of animals.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
God wil punish you for rubbishing Islam a religion that forbids us from ever intimating with who ever our father have slept with and you are saying its Muslims that thinks like that. What makes u think they are Muslims idiot
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Caseless: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
the woman is a christain. She goes by the name sophia. Abi muslims mah de bear sophia? I smh for this donkey!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Caseless: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
Paris-Love:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/837250_299316_450006131716402_1328059370_n_jpg9de643460e5bc44c76fc356db40cabd2
ur points are weakly jointed so u don't expect any explicit response from me. I knw ur ignorance abound....if muhammad was who u think he was, do u think his follower wld hav grown in numbers. U are a typical example of a nigerian xtain....u knw nothin, u understand nothin...simply a brainwashed bigot who has no sense of direction. U can never have anybody like mohammad again...not on these earth. Loser, u are ill educated....go and read or engage urself in some auto-didact.

[img]http://2.bp..com/_QfVWU-2pVL4/S54I31X26yI/AAAAAAAAM1E/PlJhC3KYPPU/s640/Pujianto-Cahyo-Widiyanto.gif[/img]
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by skfa1: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na wa o
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by adejama: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
Honestly I do not think this is healthy for the both party, they can both contact disease from d woman in question as their behavior can give her further rooms to sleep with more men aside the father and son! My taught though!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by dagbokoncept(m): 2:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
I don't balme them.It seems something is really wrong about the father's potency and he doesn't want his wife goin outside to get sexual satisfaction,he decided to allow his son take charge before it gets out of hand.For the wife she's a desperate type,since the man is very reach and she keeps getting what she wants,she's pleased with the situation.For the boy,he's still very young when he grew older, somehow he will get to understand better.But onething is that they should be all prepared for the outcome of the event. No one is safe,no one is a target!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Midastorch(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
Yes,I'm a christian buh I won't bulge to say @paris love is a pathetic ignorant fool.cos the family name is audu doesn't portray them as muslims.even if they're, it is an individual problem and it shldnt be generalised.@ paris love has just shown his fanatism and hatred for islam.As per the family,I pray they know God on tym and guess whathe's an allforgivin God.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by mikeokiro: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
vykte: It's not like she's his biological mum! IMO no biggie,since all the parties are cool with it. But choi hope d guy doesn't end up being miserable in life cos some of dis act comes with additional freebies(curse).

@ vykte, my dear, i see nothing wrong with that as long as the guy took the permission from his father before taking the woman to bed, and from what i read there the father gave the young man full go ahead order with blessing, besides it is not his biological mothers if it was his biological mother then you can say, in that case no culture allows that, dont forget that in most cultures a guy has the right to remarry his step mother after his fathers death, where i am mostly concerned is if the guy would like to marry in future to another woman or not, if he would not want to marry any other woman then i see no way their could be problem there, it could also be that the man is no longer functioning in bed so why not look for somebody within instead of her going outside for it, dont forget also that in most cultures it is allowed for two brothers to be sharing one woman if one of the brother is not performing well he could give his brother go ahead order to take control.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by ParisLove2(f): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: .
slowpoke forget about me and stay on the topic
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by okpurukata(f): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
That is why we call them, Awusa.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Caseless: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
Paris-Love:

slowpoke forget about me and stay on the topic
by-blow, u attacked my religion and i will not take my eyez off u....since u lack religious tolerance i'm ready for u. I hav gone thru ur posts and i know u hate islam.....u beta stop it.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by controlseven: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
This Nollywood movie is getting interesting!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by ParisLove2(f): 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
caseless: by-blow, u attacked my religion and i will not take my eyez off u....since u lack religious tolerance i'm ready for u. I hav gone thru ur posts and i know u hate islam.....u beta stop it.
Lol yes sir! Au revoir
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mehn...no shame! Tufia!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by drnoel: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
thats not inbreeding cos the two parties are not related..
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by maingwaest(f): 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
[quote
author=Djicemob]Why do I tink de dad is having an affair(s) elsewhere?
He's jus saying all dis incase he is caught or beta still makin A̶̲̥̅
#free to cheat policy btwn him and his wife grin[/quote] True talk.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by maingwaest(f): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
[quote
author=caseless]thank u! Cliford orji too was a muslim, aalu mobs were
also mob were also muslim and the story of a father that chrome his
daugthers and the daughter killed him return....i read the story on this
forum...i think the man was a muslim, pope benedict and cases of child
abuse in the vetican church was is also a muslim. Even thou they ar
muslims, Are they not human beign? They can act against the teaching of
their religion which is common in our society today.[/quote] Shut up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend / “Stop Chasing Money, Go And Marry, Money Will Start Chasing You” — Nigerian Lady / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In The U.S After Six Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.