Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,513 members, 7,954,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 PM

Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja (26589 Views)

How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Nick Vijicic: Man Born Without Limbs Share Photos Of Wife & Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by abdulkayus(m): 7:49am On Nov 17, 2012
paranorman: Na so craze dy start,les face d fact,that d wife's 'starved' n d son's hot...n d son's 'labourin' only his father relax,jst a matter of time karma's gonna react!

hehehe, guy, i lyk d way u use MI song to describe dis ish.

1 Like

Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by sconsults: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2012
Do not blame them. This is caused by asmodeus the demon of lust who twists human sexual desires and is currently controling the seventh precinth of the spiritual kindom of which suleja is one.the only way to get raid of him is to pray to the powerful st ignatius of loyola and st cashmir of poland and if possible fast for 13 days making sure you do not pass by a menstrating woman and then after that sacrifice i white dove and paint yor manhood with the blood and leave it there for 13 days.this is the best solution,,,,,,
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by amonzeus(m): 7:53am On Nov 17, 2012
'in-breeding' Are they Goats....smh
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by POLICECAP: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2012
Please how much is d bribe fee for moving threads to d frontpage undecided undecided
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by nbright: 7:56am On Nov 17, 2012
Clemzy16: WTF!! only islamic folks thinks like this. If Konji really hook the guy why e no fu[c]k im mama?! Rubbish! They had better check the mental state of the three of em. BTW, When did kids starts having sex?! Two many questions that need answers.
He's 19.. no longer a kid
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by miqos02(m): 7:58am On Nov 17, 2012
acidosis™:
eww...abomination!
maybe its not an abominable act in suleja
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Mujitapha(m): 8:00am On Nov 17, 2012
Dont think the guy na muslim becouse of his name,northeners xtians,pagans do bear muslims name.By the way this act na pure pagan practises.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Iaz93: 8:10am On Nov 17, 2012
ROTFL... Can't stop laughing. These people are MAD
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by kunletech: 8:13am On Nov 17, 2012
The man is a spiritualist, He is just using them for his spiritual Experiment to verify some things.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Obinnau(m): 8:14am On Nov 17, 2012
BIBLICAL SODOM AND GOMORAH! Chei Aru!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Ninilowo(m): 8:18am On Nov 17, 2012
Why ar u surprised now? The wife is from that f.ck 4k war torn country. They practically beg for sseexx around. We have them arnd d cantonment here.........but @ the same time someone should not trust the mallams. It may be money making ritual.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by ParisLove2(f): 8:19am On Nov 17, 2012
Mujitapha: Dont think the guy na muslim becouse of his name,northeners xtians,pagans do bear muslims name.By the way this act na pure pagan practises.

Shut it, they are Muslims. Don't forget your muhammad had séx with he's son's wife. Inbreeding fools lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by ucforu(m): 8:28am On Nov 17, 2012
na wah o, i for like see the man pix lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Bsmartt(m): 8:29am On Nov 17, 2012
this is a sign of the ENDTIME.i pity the boy
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by doofanc: 8:41am On Nov 17, 2012
Permit me if i sound rather cavalier with what appears to b a serious issue, but can someone tell how exactly this is inbreeding? The woman is not his biological mother, for Pete's sake!

What they're committing is adultery/fornication, not inbreeding.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by etudaddy(m): 8:48am On Nov 17, 2012
God abeg no vex. Pls don't lose ur temper upon us.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Otorock: 8:53am On Nov 17, 2012
Both of them are follish hw can a boi slep with his step mum,birds of d same feather flock together
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by yyb14: 9:00am On Nov 17, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Sike(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2012
RUB.BISH!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by farmer99: 9:03am On Nov 17, 2012
why measurin religion here? Islam does not support ds and is dere in d Quran, pls ask what is not clear to u b4 jumping into conclusion.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Caseless: 9:20am On Nov 17, 2012
sconsults: Do not blame them. This is caused by asmodeus the demon of lust who twists human sexual desires and is currently controling the seventh precinth of the spiritual kindom of which suleja is one.the only way to get raid of him is to pray to the powerful st ignatius of loyola and st cashmir of poland and if possible fast for 13 days making sure you do not pass by a menstrating woman and then after that sacrifice i white dove and paint yor manhood with the blood and leave it there for 13 days.this is the best solution,,,,,,
u are not serious!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by aurenflani: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2012
[quote author=Burger01]What"s this nonsense? What sense is in this? Mallams, you can't predict them..

Don't even go there!!!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Caseless: 9:28am On Nov 17, 2012
Paris-Love:

Shut it, they are Muslims. Don't forget your muhammad had séx with he's son's wife. Inbreeding fools lipsrsealed
ur pope, ur priests, ur pastors molest children u know. Toad, if u listen to news u wld know that from the report released last time in australia it indicted ur church leaders that 600 chilldren hav been molested since 80's in various churches across australia. I guess they learnt that from muhammad too. Donkey, people like u think through the lower opening of ur body, so need no response right-minded pple.....foooool! "Had sex with HE's son's wife"? Smh for ill educated kangaroo

6 Likes

Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Caseless: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2012
farmer99: why measurin religion here? Islam does not support ds and is dere in d Quran, pls ask what is not clear to u b4 jumping into conclusion.
dont waste ur time advising them....they knw nothing about their fabricated religion , not to talk of knowin that of other pple. The worst form adherents are found this country...how dis issue take concern religion, i nor know. Even if they ar muslims, are they not human? Sexual urge knws no religion or race....so why are they blaming islam for their actions? Maybe lets blame xtainity for the aalu 4....

3 Likes

Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by aurenflani: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2012
Paris-Love:

Yea. And ur "god who begat him? A roman soldier?
Ppl like u are nothing but church thieves who think a could get more cows to milk be slandering Islam and Muhammad.

1 Like

Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by vanstanzy(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2012
Oh God, please have mercy. Thank goodness its not the biological mum that's se*xx*ing her biological son. I would have gone nutts.
But all the same its NASTY, with a capital N. "Chroming" ur dads wife.
What... is that guy nutts? This is sickening.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by aurenflani: 9:39am On Nov 17, 2012
aurenflani:

Ppl like u are nothing but church thieves who think a could get more cows to milk be slandering Islam and Muhammad.

Zayd was not his Muhammad's son! You know it but chose to insult him and lied which is what christians do from d pope down to d corner church pastor who always say God spoke to them. Lying is christianity's foundation.
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by vanstanzy(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2012
sconsults: Do not blame them. This is caused by asmodeus the demon of lust who twists human sexual desires and is currently controling the seventh precinth of the spiritual kindom of which suleja is one.the only way to get raid of him is to pray to the powerful st ignatius of loyola and st cashmir of poland and if possible fast for 13 days making sure you do not pass by a menstrating woman and then after that sacrifice i white dove and paint yor manhood with the blood and leave it there for 13 days.this is the best solution,,,,,,

HUH undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by KINGwax(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2012
I need to go to mars, this earth is becoming somethin else
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by Caseless: 9:40am On Nov 17, 2012
aurenflani:

dont mind the bastard!
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by davies123: 9:52am On Nov 17, 2012
youngies: Incest has gained a new height in Suleja, as a man openly acknowledged the existence of a sexual relationship between his wife and son.

Mr. Audu Ibrahim, who lives in Bakassi area in Suleja, said that there was nothing wrong with the affairs between his son and the stepmother.

"I don't want my beloved son to suffer emotionally. Since my wife is his happiness, I'm very pleased with it," he said.

"You can see how busy I am with my job. I do not want an outsider to have an affair with my wife."

His son, 19-year-old Umar, also proudly acknowledges the relationship between him and the stepmother.

[b]"My father lost interest in sex, due to very tight business schedule, some years ago. For many years, she (his stepmother) has been without sex or with little sex." Umar said.

"My dad would go out for business in the morning and the next time he would show up, would be many days after.

"When he eventually came home, he was very tired. It seemed to me that the spark had gone out of my parents' marriage.

"Don't get me wrong, my dad was a loving father and husband also. But the romance that was present at the early state of his marriage was gone," he said.

"So I began to pay my stepmom compliments on her looks, which made her blush. As days passed by, my desire increased to have her in bed.

[/b]We gathered that his stepmom, Sophia from Sierra Leone, was also comfortable with the affair, saying that it was due to her "husband's laxity to her toward sex".

"He was content with his business, transcendental meditation and yoga. He seldom revealed his Hot side and when he did, it was more out of his own personal compulsions.

"He had always remained predictable on the bed. He looked so methodical while having sex. He wasn't getting anywhere closer to what I normally expected from him.

"I kept telling lies to him that I had enjoyed his intimacy, as was expected from a typical housewife.

"At 39, it was humiliating to resort to young guys and now I believe my handsome stepson would fulfill my desires.

"But some incidents occurred between me and my own stepson that changed all that. My desire and lust to have sexual relation with my son increased and so I started working to make it true," Sophia said.

More: http://channelkoos.com/index.php/news/3058-husband-okays-wife-sons-sexual-act-in-suleja

This story does not sound authentic...the extraordinarily perfect english spoken by characters involved points to it
Re: Husband Okays Wife, Son’s intimate Act In Suleja by tpapi: 9:55am On Nov 17, 2012
wen we say make dis pple go school,den think say we dey joke,can u see wat ignorance and illiteracy has caused,i laugh in kanuri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad Found Daughter Alive 11 Months After She Disappeared With Boyfriend / Husband Tattoos Wifey On His Cheek (photos) / Issue Between My Mom And My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.