Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating (21379 Views)

Registration For Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Begins, Register Here / Gulder Ultimate Search 9 / Gulder Ultimate Search Season Eight Begins- Register Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by 365naijanews(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2012
Paschal Eronmose Ojezele emerged the winner in the just concluded Gulder Ultimate Search 9, making him the 9th champion of Nigeria’s first 100 per cent local content reality TV show. He narrowly edged out Onyinye Udodi who is the last female contestant standing. Incidentally, Onyinye narrowly missed out being the first female to win the popular competition which has always been won by the male folk from inception in 2004 till date.

Here are some Photos of Paschal Eronmose Ojezele celebrating

[img]http://365naijanews.com/photo-of-paschal-celebrating-as-the-winner-of-gulder-ultimate-search-9/paschal-gulderman-4/[/img]

For LUCKY, Paschal, he will be going home the N9 million grand prize, N500,000 swagger allowance and a brand new 2012 SUV. He will be formally presented with his prizes later today at the Le Meridien Hotel, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State at the reveal party. Governor Godswill Akpabio is expected to be the special guest of honour. Onyinye however gets the sum of N4 million as total prize money – made up of N3 million for emerging second placed contestant and N1 million for emerging Gulder Ultimate Search last female contestant standing.

Source:http://365naijanews.com/photo-of-paschal-celebrating-as-the-winner-of-gulder-ultimate-search-9/
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Temi231(f): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2012
Congrat pascal. Onyinye I appreciate your effort. You are the best

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by 1000COMPUTERZ(m): 9:05am On Nov 17, 2012
CONGRATULATION !!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by pekelepekele(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2012
Make money now . www.homearnings.com . I am earning $100 daily by investing with them through LR
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by awesomebenji(m): 9:07am On Nov 17, 2012
Kongrats man. Ensure u invest d money wisely 'cos such money are lyk birds, they flies.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Teejayphillip(m): 9:08am On Nov 17, 2012
Congrat 2 U bro... Wishin U mor suksex in all dat U du..

Nah God I take beg U oo,spend dis money wisely,it only coms once in a blue moon... Money nah visitor,as e take com e fit go lik dat alzo oo..

Zo zo api 4 U...
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 17, 2012
I wonder what his ex would be thinking now!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 17, 2012
Nice one for him, it isn't easy at all.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by emydot(m): 9:09am On Nov 17, 2012
Third to comment! grin grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Toheeb31(m): 9:10am On Nov 17, 2012
So happy for d dube... Nice 1
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by a1solution: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2012
he don try, congratulations! girls now nor go allow am rest
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by tpapi: 9:10am On Nov 17, 2012
he deserves it,dat guy was jus 2 much
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Youngzedd(m): 9:15am On Nov 17, 2012
Chai I missed last night show because of PHCN.
I must surely watch it.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by nwangeme: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2012
Congrats Passy...KonFam Uniben Bobo
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Ekowise(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2012
I wished Onyiye had won it to break d gene of the men folk always winning it. However the MAN is always the MAN.
Onyiye, u have broken and set a record but there are more to be done my women in subsequent seasons to come. And to you Pascal, you are great and brave,CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by kenkruse: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2012
Paschal guy is just too smart. I wasn't surprise he would win owing to his intelligence in unraveling those pussles. He has shown the world the stuff mathematicians are made of. James could have won only if it was physical task alone. Kudos to Onyinye too. She made women proud. So close to winning it until she realized that she's a weaker sex and gave up. Interesting reality show. Gulder is the ultimate

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by SpicyMimi(f): 9:35am On Nov 17, 2012
Wooow!!! So excited!! Congratz to him nd more congratz to Oyinye....the girl is so so so so strong and verryyy intellligent! Am sooooo proud of her, really really proud of her!

2 Likes

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by bory09(m): 9:44am On Nov 17, 2012
It's a lie is oyinye that won i watch it on my nokia 3310 yesterday

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by lekzy007(m): 9:45am On Nov 17, 2012
level don change bdat....pascal no forget ur padi for here ooooo..
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 17, 2012
Pascal. Pasci, Pasci. That was what he was called way back in Secondary Sch. Make I check if I still get im numba. Pascal my Padi.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by kalufelix(m): 10:14am On Nov 17, 2012
chai.....ah no rmemba watch dis Gus finale o wea ah dey watch EPL preview....feel like floggin ma sef.
Wia ah go fit watch am again??
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by wildorchid(f): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2012
Congrats to pascal, he's quite a smarty. It would've been weird if onyinye had won.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by duality(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2012
can someone hook me up with that onyinye. inbox me with her number. better still, Onyinye, send me your number.

BTW, i don't need her money. I just want to add to her prize.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Born2beRich1(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2012
I congratulate the guy...

But all these stress for N9million?

He should go and learn from Ebube who hammer N64million without carry a single stone.... lipsrsealed
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Ejine(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2012
I never got into this show.
The only two I watched were the first two seasons where Ezeugo and Lucan won Parts 1 and 2 respectively.

Everything else just went downhill from there, especially the season Bob-Manuel hosted - that has got to be the most boring and incomprehensive season to date - I think one Michael Nwachukwu won that one. Very boring.

As for this season, I tried to watch it but was put to sleep by that amateurish advert of Akwa Ibom state. Omo, this show dull no be small.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by 365naijanews(m): 10:54am On Nov 17, 2012
Born 2be Rich: I congratulate the guy...

But all these stress for N9million?

He should go and learn from Ebube who hammer N64million without carry a single stone.... lipsrsealed

the guy did work for is suuccess oh
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by ifyeky(m): 11:06am On Nov 17, 2012
duality: can someone hook me up with that onyinye. inbox me with her number. better still, Onyinye, send me your number.

BTW, i don't need her money. I just want to add to her prize.
Instead of teling us u wana reap where u did nt sow. Abeg leave d babe mek she enjoy her money wid her boyfrnd joor
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by optimistD(m): 11:08am On Nov 17, 2012
emydot: Third to comment! grin grin
mumu. Na ur mate they win million so.

1 Like

Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Emmy9ite(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2012
Congratulations to my man Paschal. He deserved it big time. He finished all the puzzles in record time.
He also had the most time spent as a head warrior.
He found and fixed the three pieces of calabash which was a clue for 'em.
HE IS AN ULTIMATE MAN INDEED!!
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by emerald1(f): 11:21am On Nov 17, 2012
Congrat dear na ur tym.
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by Thok(m): 11:22am On Nov 17, 2012
When dem go package this show as seasonal film nah.. grin
Re: Gulder Ultimate Search - Paschal Eronmose Ojezele Celebrating by mercurie(f): 11:26am On Nov 17, 2012
I'm so happy 4 Paschal. Always wished he'll be d winner and it came 2 pass. #smiles#

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Three Nollywood Movie Pirates Arrested At Alaba Market [PICS] / BBNaija Reunion: I Cannot Quarrel With Fellow Woman Over Man – Amaka / Profile Of Groovy, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.