Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,091 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) (2402 Views)

Whatsap And Bbm Group (where Anything Can Happen) / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2008
My People, This is the latest and hottest NEWS in town.

Infact 2008 is our year of fruitful  courtship and marriage on nairaland.!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Signals from INTEL beam on two new lovebirds on nairaland. This is for REAL!! they met on nairaland and will be tying the nuptial nut soonest.

who are these lovebirds? grin

No long thing my people.

I hereby announce the LATEST COUPLE ON NAIRALAND: Mr tkb417 and Miss Lamidebaby

all bele jayan should stay OFF. cool
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by almondjoy(f): 2:10am On Feb 06, 2008
Thank God!  I was getting worried.  Everywhere you go--only Nairaland "daters" turned "haters".  Thank you for the redeeming news.  People are capable of finding "true love" on nairaland.  Keep this good news coming.

More please!!!!

Next!

@tbk417
Congratulations and happy married life. kiss
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 7:38am On Feb 06, 2008
@tbk417
Congratulations and happy married life.

grin grin grin i dont know who hes talking about. will i marry a ghost?

@Ferlie
is this what you can do?
u failed!!! and u know what i mean
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by pin4eva(f): 10:33am On Feb 06, 2008
don't worry i know what u mean

all the same congrats
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by amsky(m): 1:59pm On Feb 06, 2008
Congrats to you all.However,i'll advice that couples and intending couples on Nairaland should please take a bottle of schnapps- abi wetin dem dey call am to Seun,for providing the oppurtunity.

Who's next please?
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by efuah(f): 3:58pm On Feb 06, 2008
Dr. Ferlie, hmmmmmmm u have news o!

@tkb417, congrats.
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 4:21pm On Feb 06, 2008
efuah:

Dr. Ferlie, hmmmmmmm u have news o!

@tkb417, congrats.

thanks o.
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2008
@All
u people are congratulating me for what? ??
You all know Ferlie and what he can do.
No be so?
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 06, 2008
tkb417:

@All
u people are congratulating me for what? ??
You all know Ferlie and what he can do.
No be so?

congrats o. . . .from toyinrayo grin
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2008
morenike09:

congrats o. . . .from toyinrayo grin

dem don ban you? sorry o. ur mouth no go kill you lipsrsealed
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 06, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

them don ban you? sorry o. your mouth no go kill you lipsrsealed

am surprised you're not banned with all your wahala sef. . . iwo ati superC. . . .na wa o. . . at P9
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2008
shocked shocked Morenike=Toyinrayo

haba now, oya what did you do?
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 07, 2008
tkb417:

shocked shocked Morenike=Toyinrayo

haba now, oya what did you do?

what? she's my twin o. . . .dude, i dnt know what you're talking abt embarassed
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 7:55am On Feb 08, 2008
twin ko, triplets ni
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 3:23pm On Feb 08, 2008
tkb417:

twin ko, triplets ni

TINUBU, na so life be? you didnt tell your guy that the wedding IV is out.
all the best sha cheesy cheesy
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by babycool(f): 3:26pm On Feb 08, 2008
tkb417

Congrats oh,

Is she in Lagos or Abuja?
Perhaps i will get to meet her someday cheesy
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2008
babycool:

tkb417

Congrats oh,

Is she in Lagos or Abuja?
Perhaps i will get to meet her someday cheesy

when we chop ur own rice and turkey?
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by babycool(f): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

when we chop your own rice and turkey?

Ehhh?

Dr Amebo, abeg leave me oh! cheesy
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2008
babycool:

Ehhh?

Dr Amebo, abeg leave me oh! cheesy

I no go leave you until you are hooked cheesy
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by babycool(f): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

I no go leave you until you are hooked cheesy

Which ones? abi u wan hook me? e be like say u no know say plenty 'kasalab' dey nairaland now! cheesy
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 4:59pm On Feb 08, 2008
babycool:

Which ones? abi u wan hook me? e be like say u no know say plenty 'kasalab' dey nairaland now! cheesy

if you dont mind, i can hook you. cheesy cheesy what i want it that you must be hooked cool
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by babycool(f): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2008
Seems like you have not seen the thread 'For Babycool only' Then you will understand what i mean. grin
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Ferlie
If the owner of this ID comes out and start 'raking'
me i no dey der o.

@Babycool
dont mind Ferlie, hes just doing his thing
erm, that reminds me, how about your German dude? grin grin
Is he still running after you?
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by NaJaHaJe(f): 6:31pm On Feb 08, 2008
@tkb417

congrats. . . . . . . . at least one hurdle has been crossed. nxt na pickin talk. how many u thinking to have?
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by elderz: 6:35pm On Feb 08, 2008
@tkb
u don enter am grin
neways my top pal said i should tell to be really careful when next u put info on nland
besides do u want to join me and eldee on this revolution to ban seun angry
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2008
@Naja Haje
its a lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooo
i dont know the gurl oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

@Elderz
is this eldee? abeggi who be this?
what did u do?
im scared of Seun like anything o, i dont want anybody to (otherwise ban me o)

where is eldee?
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by pahtahkee: 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2008
tkb417:

@Naja Haje
its a lieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oooooooooooo
i don't know the girl oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hmmmmmmmmmm cool
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 6:50pm On Feb 08, 2008
ehn ehn
ki lo de? ive heard all u said about that stuff. so wassup with ur hmmmm
leave my matter o.
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by elderz: 7:04pm On Feb 08, 2008
@tkb
lol, nah, this ain't eldee
but he said i should tell you that like Jackal, he sold his handle
and retired from nland, his new chinese year resolution grin

err. . .bout lamide
it's too late jare, the best thing u can do now is to create a diversion wink
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 7:08pm On Feb 08, 2008
@eldee
grin grin grin
sharrap. . .sold his handle like Jackal grin grin grin
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by elderz: 7:13pm On Feb 08, 2008
swear down!!! cheesy u know how we sharp guys like to make good money
some rap artiste wanted to buy the rights so he sold it for raw shares grin
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2008
@eldee
eya, what did you do now? you're rubbin off on me o. . . ki lo se?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Girls Only: In Ilorin / Black American Female In Far North Dallas Looking To Hook Up With Cool People. / Olanajim ~ The Philosophical Motivator. This Is For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.