Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,065 members, 7,835,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) (2416 Views)

Whatsap And Bbm Group (where Anything Can Happen) / Romantic Beer Parlour. Anything Fit Happen Here (PIDGIN ENGLISH ONLY) / Marriage And Kids On Nairaland: Would This Ever Happen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Ferlie1(m): 10:20pm On Feb 08, 2008
what is happening here
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by elderz: 10:45pm On Feb 08, 2008
morenike09:

@eldee
eya, what did you do now? you're rubbin off on me o. . . ki lo se?

mio tie mo, boya to larrygbongbo ye ni abi ti bolaji and i also dissed some pips on sum secetary sex thread. . .tot i was unbannable though.

@seun
i'm still waitin for the apology letter, otherwise . . .
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2008
elderz:

@seun
i'm still waitin for the apology letter, otherwise . . .
he might think you're calling him an idiot again
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by almondjoy(f): 6:20am On Feb 09, 2008
tkb417:

ehn ehn
ki lo de? ive heard all u said about that stuff. so wassup with your hmmmm
leave my matter o.

Why guys come to Naiaraland and deny babes like Peter denied our lord is what I do not understand.  How can you come and tell us you do not know the babe? shocked

What exactly are you up to? undecided

This ban matter is becoming something else. I think it is time for another vacation. cheesy
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 6:59am On Feb 11, 2008
Why guys come to Naiaraland and deny babes like Peter denied our lord is what I do not understand. How can you come and tell us you do not know the babe?

What exactly are you up to?

This ban matter is becoming something else. I think it is time for another vacation

Almondjoy
ok i'll tell u what happened. . .i actually confided in someone that if i'll like to meet the lady in question. Nothing biggie in that and i seriously dont know how FERLIE got the info.

i was told Eldee, this whole place is wired. I dont know the gurl, i havent met her and definitely its not what Ferlie posted here.

I'm not gonna talk about the ban thing o . . .

@eldee
i told u to stop yabbing people when im not der. . .now see what uve caused.
next time, make sure i'm online so i can pour cold water in ur nerves when ure angry.
pele
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by elderz: 9:31am On Feb 11, 2008
@tkb
u pour water on me when u're with ' lipsrsealed'

don't blame me oh, in fact the retard larrycongo is still spewin fuckeries behind my back
it's not his fault, it's my faul for even comin down to his level

don't worry, i think eldee will be back before this week runs out
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2008
u pour water on me when u're with '
u berra complete this statement . . .im waiting o
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Islander(f): 7:09pm On Feb 11, 2008
ROFLMSAO, So tbk after all that warning I gave you, you actually didnt heed and went on "confiding" in NLders///?hmmmm.  angry angry

@Ferlie,
Lard hav mercy pon u o, I wonder how come CNN, BBC, CBS,NBC, WB11, EuroNews et al have not hired you tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2008
@Islander
now im taking to advice. . .
Ferlie is wanted by the police, im sure hes somewhere around Hong Kong right now to escape the wrath of the gawds grin grin
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Chacal: 7:38pm On Feb 11, 2008
@ tkb417,

Ferlie is still at large. . . . .
He was spotted on bond street this morning but before cops could move on him, he ran away.
Intel says he was spotted again in Hamburg trying to peep what Dayokanu is doing and he disappeared again.
Never mind . . . .I am shooting his ass down if he crosses this channel again.
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 7:45pm On Feb 11, 2008
@Jackal
yeah man
thats what you can do for me right now. . .Hunt him down for me plsss
so, hes with dayokanu in hamburg
that dude must be a superman to be doing all these.

Please, aim at his black ass whenever u spot him on ur radar

by the way,i'll advise u unleash the desert eagles to fish him out grin grin grin
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2008
** just peeping * shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by almondjoy(f): 12:44am On Feb 12, 2008
It looks like tbk--419 has been jilted. A groom at the altar without the bride?

Runaway bride syndrome?--------
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 6:43am On Feb 12, 2008
It looks like tbk--419 has been jilted. A groom at the altar without the bride?
lmao. . . grin grin grin
no be Ferlie print invitation without our consent sad sad sad

i'll be back cool
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 7:10am On Feb 12, 2008
** just peeping *
oh my dayzz!!! how did i miss that? shocked shocked

Saudi Arabia?
no worries, we shall see
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by McOmo(m): 7:25am On Feb 12, 2008
TKB 41-10

when will u learn ? undecided

u confided in a Nler about ur interest in a chic? are u kidding me ? shocked

ol boi . . .I tire for u o grin
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 7:34am On Feb 12, 2008
@MC
Now, i don learn tire. . . grin
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Islander(f): 12:58pm On Feb 12, 2008
Kit, so now you don turn shrink tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue. Come to my office, I need advice on my "marriage", ah waiting o,

TBK, ermmmmm. You didn't wish me good morning? angry angry angry. Wat ah gwarn? come to my office ASAP,
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Ferlie1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2008
tkb417:

oh my dayzz!!! how did i miss that? shocked shocked

Saudi Arabia?
no worries, we shall see

oh boy, I just booked sunny ade and tuface to play at the reception. how far with the soft and hard drinks? you know it is 12 days to the D day. cheesy cheesy cheesy

INTEL says the honeymoon will take place france lipsrsealed
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2008
Booked Tu face for what?
whos paying?
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2008
tkb417:

Booked Tu face for what?
whos paying?

for the wedding reception grin grin. the groom(tinubu) will pay now undecided
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 6:25pm On Feb 12, 2008
u out of jail shey?

I need my money for the next elections. . .Tu face is damn too expensive now.

and who am i getting married to by the way?
the babe ure talking about is a run away o. . .she must be like a million miles from me nowww
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by McOmo(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2008
if FERLIE IS SEUN then its getting all too boring embarassed
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2008
lol
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2008
if FERLIE IS SEUN then its getting all too boring

im trying to believe. .
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by Ferlie1(m): 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2008
tkb417:

im trying to believe. .

just believe. i am now the crown prince of the land
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by ulianna: 5:01pm On Feb 14, 2008
hello
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 5:12pm On Feb 14, 2008
hello grin
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2008
tbk. 6 days to go.
how is your preparation? grin
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by tkb417(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Eldee
where are uuuuu?
the person has surfaced oo
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by eldee(m): 7:13pm On Feb 21, 2008
lol
[size=3pt]stop slacking and go do ur job[/size]
Re: E Don Happen Again!( Lamidebaby and tkb417 ) by DrFerlie(m): 7:15pm On Feb 21, 2008
INTEL is watching you grin grin grin grin grin

2 days to go grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sos Romance Call To That Special Nairalander - Dedicated To The One - I Love - / Animated Display Pictures For BBM and the Latest BBM Social Network / Am In Need Of Sugar Mom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.