Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,364 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas (41904 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / 6 Ways To Keep Your Online Customers Away From Your Competition / 6 Ways To Derive More Value From Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by franel79(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
1. Start a decorating service; decorate homes for a fee. Charge for each separate decorating job you will do, from the Christmas tree, to a stairway to outdoor lighting. You will need ladders and tools but will use your customer’s own decorations. Be sure to specify if your charges also include removal of decorations.

2. Offer gift-wrapping services; you can charge by the package or by the job and make extra money by offering a pick-up and delivery service as well.

3. Answer letters to Santa Claus; offer parents a personalized letter to their child from Santa. Make a small form to answer questions about the child, like his name and his pets’ name and use it to write a personalized letter to the child; use Santa stationery.

4. Bake cookies and special Christmas treats for busy people. If using your own recipe, charge by the dozen. If you will be using your customer’s recipe, charge enough money to cover 1 or 2 failed attempts. You can also make money by delivering the cookies.

5. Become a personal shopper to make money at Christmas; offer this service based on the amount of time spent shopping and the distance to the stores.

6. Sew personalized gifts if you can sew, knit or embroider. Embroider initials on towels and linens, knit matching caps, scarves and mittens, and sew personalized aprons and cook hats.

http://ytclass.com/make-money-in-nigeria/6-ways-to-make-money-online-this-christmas-season/

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by franel79(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
If you have other suggestions please list them here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by franel79(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
See also quick ideas to make extra money for Christmas:

Jesus may be the “reason for the season” but that doesn’t stop your children from writing letters to Father Christmas (Santa) for the latest and greatest toys, which often have a high price tag. When your family is on a budget, it can be disheartening to look at how much money you have to buy Christmas presents this year. If you want to raise some money for Christmas presents, start early, as it can take some time to build up a Christmas fund. To make some extra cash for the Christmas, you may have to do the following;
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by franel79(m): 8:18am On Nov 26, 2012
We should not rule out the idea of sending goodwill text messages this Christmas. A very good and fast way to make money online this festive season using customized sms.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by omanifrank(m): 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2012
Bulk sms biz is cool this period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by franel79(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Any more ideas for Christmas cash?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by franel79(m): 8:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
UNA JUST DEY HIDE UNA POST, NA SO?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by carbonk: 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
na nairaland dey hide am o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by franel79(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
carbonk: na nairaland dey hide am o
What's happening to the website of my dreams now?

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by globia(f): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
Please can you give me more information about the goodwill text messages this Christmas. my e-mail address is nkwocha69@yahoo.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by franel79(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2012
globia: Please can you give me more information about the goodwill text messages this Christmas. my e-mail address is nkwocha69@yahoo.com
globia: Please can you give me more information about the goodwill text messages this Christmas. my e-mail address is nkwocha69@yahoo.com

Join my forum here for more info: ytclass.com/videos. The word is: love
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by Valwezzy: 6:37am On Nov 10, 2019
70% of these tips won't work in our typical Naija setting.

Meanwhile, if this thread can make front-page after 7 years, my brother/sister never give up, God will surely elevate you, your career and all that concerns you someday wink

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by dangoteinlaw: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2019
These might work in a city like Lagos not a shithole grin cheesy
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by landmark86: 6:39am On Nov 10, 2019
Op all this ur points no dey work nowadays oo.
Meanwhile, na u be the Op and the FTC why?
That's what I called greediness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by oboy81: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2019
Since 2012 ehn

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by mascot87(m): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2019
How do we get out of debt?

2012 topic but still valid

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by iCauseTrouble: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2019
cool
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:40am On Nov 10, 2019
grin

If you are in Abuja and looking for curvy Kpekus and you are ready to spend cash

Pm me for hook ups now

Poor stingy men pls stay far away from this.

Lavished men and givers pls come forward now

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by oboy81: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
These might work in a city like Lagos not a shithole grin cheesy
So Lagos is what?
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by ehbellsho(m): 6:42am On Nov 10, 2019
nice one, thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by Kaybaba5(m): 6:43am On Nov 10, 2019
If u have a little cash u can engage in pos business. This yuletide season.

U will earn more trust me.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 10, 2019
WAIT.! let's talk biziness.
do you want to go into the business of importing and exporting and don't know the way? or you are already into it but you are not making enough profit?
then. get this comprehensive guide that is all about buying and importing quality and cheap cars from cotonou, usa and canada. and also a guide on general importation of cheap and quality prnducts like car spareparts, phones, laptotops and accessories, household and office furnitures, clothes and any other importable goods. this guide also contains how you can successfully set up your business here in nigeria, both online and offline.3
to get this guide. contact oyedoyinp@gmail.com.for a token of 10and15K. respectively.
pp
Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by OmoOduduwa01: 6:46am On Nov 10, 2019
Valwezzy:
70% of these tips won't work in our typical Naija setting.

Meanwhile, if this thread can make front-page after 7 years, my brother/sister never give up, God will surely elevate you, your career and all that concerns you someday wink

You are thinking what I'm thinking grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 6 Ways To Make Money In Nigeria This Christmas by bukkielee(m): 6:46am On Nov 10, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

It’s N209 To $1 As Appetite For Dollars Falls / Why New Naira Notes Are Scarce – CBN Sources / Oil Prices Soar As OPEC+ Prepares To Cut Supplies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.