Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? (41190 Views)

Freebitco.in Users How Much Do You Make Monthly And How? / This Business Can Give You Upto 50k Monthly And You Can Start With Just 20k / How I Built An Online Business Empire That Generates 6 To 7 Figures Monthly And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Notyourtype: 3:54pm On May 08, 2022
Hello nairalanders,

I believe we have self employed millonaires in this forum, people with different mindset and different business tips, doing legit business and paying their bills by their self.
While some would want to keep their source of wealth a secrete, i believe others are ready to share theirs and help others today.

There are lots of things that we we can do to make money, both online and offline without going out to look for job, expecially in this our present time when mobile phones and internet plays a major role in the business sector.

There are lots of litle businesses out there that can make you pay your bills by yourself, but if you don't know them, you won't know they exist unless you are being told. That is why i want us to motivate each others today, that litle tips you are about to share will go along way in someone's live today.

So,

How much do you make monthly,

How do you make it?

'share with others now'

May God bless you as you share with others.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Desperados(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2022
Waiting to learn frm those below me....

(opens book & pen).

MODIFIED:Planning to go into the web world soon like programming, coding and the rest so anyone who cares to teach me.
I am ready to learn as I already have some ideas.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by FactBoyz: 9:55pm On May 08, 2022
P

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by oluwaseyi0: 9:55pm On May 08, 2022
Salaries from main job and side gigs

Average 400+

Lucky months 500+

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Calibrator: 9:55pm On May 08, 2022
NIN ban has drastically affected business in the trenches.

Bandits are looking to go digital and presently taking SWOT test.

Answer at your peril cheesy

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
I'm jobless and broke. This thread is not for people like us.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by etinanguy(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
If u lie 4 here..........

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by BabaIbo: 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
I don't think it is safe to give out such information.

Moreover, I saw a post on FP advising people to be mindful of the information they drop on social media.

Maybe the next person will do that.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by jaytii(f): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
Above minimum wage from corporate slavery

Speaking for Slawormiir:
$300 weekly allowance from one of my babies
$1500 monthly trading cards
$5-10k monthly through high tension poles

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by AMGBoss(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
YouTuber cool

97 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Wonderboy01(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
Those stewpid mofos posting they make $3000 per week , $5000 yan yan yan angry are all fake ...

If u add them on ur watsapp ,, na DAT time u go see dem ask u say make u drop money for 2 weeks training like say I won fight TYSON FURY undecided

143 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by NwaNimo1(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Donlamzy(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
Why? You wan come rub me ?

6 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by RapistOnBail: 9:56pm On May 08, 2022

I make a lot sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Chijeep(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
17 to 22k weekly...
Sell empty cartons and okada in the night
I thank God for safety and provision

240 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Martartins(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
I work for free for now. Passion is more important than money. I have found my passion.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by ayEbeneyzer(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
I’m a graphic designer, and with my business, I make about 50k weekly

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Talk2donstan(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
30+
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Wonderboy01(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
I can walk ur dog for free grin

But if u vex me too much we're walking to calabar village angry

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by cosmatika(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
3k monthly

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by mactoni91(m): 9:56pm On May 08, 2022
Giftcards
I make above 90k/month

I buy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Deejaygold(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2022
$10 daily

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by harsysky(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2022
I wan learn. Any thread that has to do with making the dough, I love to pitch my tent there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by planetE(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2022
Well, I make 2k-3k daily as a bet9ja shop cashier apart from my monthly pay. I'm still aiming higher

Like I said in the other related thread, To achieve greatness and to be counted great in life, don't get addicted to virtual aka baby. It has mercilessly ruined lives and destinies. It has broken homes that were once filled with marital joy. It has brought down men that once managed successful businesses

There is no customer that comes to our shop that virtual has not partially or completely damaged his life.

A guy in our shop told me that his wife was sick and hospitalized. He sought for the financial assistance of his friends and relatives to pay for the medical treatment of his wife. His loved ones were able to raise money for him and he squandered the money on virtual ( that's addiction ). His wife later died in the hospital. I have heard about the miserable stories of customers. They told me that bet has ruined their lives and shattered their dreams. They are unable to destroy the addiction. They are glued to virtual already.

Virtual is full of false hope and illusion. It will program your mind to believe that you can win huge amount of money and start a better life.

That's the false assurance virtual gives till you see grey hair on your head with the irredeemable time you have wasted while chasing false hope.

To those that haven't known about virtual, may you never know about it, to those that are addicted to it already, may you overcome the addiction

Don't live your life on false hope of winning
immaginary millions while you waste away your time and life

You can venture into any other profitable business

Infact, betting activities must be thoroughly reviewed and regulated in Nigeria

325 Likes 43 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Sheuns(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2022
sad
It varies. Could be as high as … in a transaction or as low as 0 naira

I sell yuan and offer procurement services from China.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by soohib(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2022
Come and see
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by iCauseTrouble: 9:57pm On May 08, 2022
We thank God grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Mindlog: 9:57pm On May 08, 2022
Reading....
Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by PerfectStranger(m): 9:57pm On May 08, 2022

18 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by inoki247: 9:57pm On May 08, 2022
lol everyday with different type of questions for Nairaland wetin u wan use d answer du
u wan go rob dem abi u wan use am motivate yourself...

9 Likes

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by Centgift(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2022
I make more than $5000 weekly via COTP for more info. Whatapp me via 080-3437-9102

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Do You Make Weekly Or Monthly, And How? by dynicks(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2022
The way I rushed into this thread so as to learn one or two eh!!.....

Mehn Sapa is really a bastard!!

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman / Installation Of Automated Machines For Manufacturin Of Shoes In Anambra (Photos) / Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.