Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,673 members, 7,816,760 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ (2977 Views)

Lessons Learnt from the Hadith Of The Lost Necklace / The Man Who Stole Some Flour And Lessons From The Quran / Olu Of Warri's Travails And The Lessons Learnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
deols: I doubted your being a Muslim from the beginning.

It was a time when I wasnt spendimg much time here so I cldnt make comments which would av included how much I cldnt agree that u were a Muslim

lies

Commot for road jo,

Captain hindsight. Mtchew!
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by deols(f): 12:07am On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

lies

Commot for road jo,

Captain hindsight. Mtchew!

I found your inquisitions genuine though.
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 12:11am On Nov 18, 2012
deols:

I found your inquisitions genuine though.

Funny choice of words smiley

Anyways, I am happy no one took this thread too seriously, unlike LagosShia who was exposed and butthurt by Abdulsleek cheesy
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by manmustwac(m): 1:07am On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Anyways, I am happy no one took this thread too seriously, unlike LagosShia who was exposed and butthurt by Abdulsleek cheesy
And I guess some people to are happy that none of this infidel's topics made the homepage smiley.
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 1:24am On Nov 18, 2012
manmustwac: And I guess some people to are happy that none of this infidel's topics made the homepage smiley.

Front page? Maclatunji will go into overload....he would have to ban 90% of the comments! tongue
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by MaxDick9ja: 2:58am On Nov 18, 2012
tHe best role model... @Sir LogicBoss
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 3:03am On Nov 18, 2012
MaxDick9ja: tHe best role model... @Sir LogicBoss

Cheers, Sir Long John!
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Unlike many christians who read only anti-islamic websites, I read the Quran myself and so, there is no wiggle room for muslims to lie about their religion to me.

So you read the Quran?

What do you think about the book from what you have read so far?
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by vedaxcool(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2012
manmustwac: And I guess some people to are happy that none of this infidel's topics made the homepage smiley.

Now hold up! Aren't you the same person that said on the comments page in the religion section that non muslim don't post in the Islam section? Now how did you post here? In Islam people like you are called a Taguat! And now why don't you be honest enough and go back to the poster who says he don't know whether he can post in the Islam section that you actually posted there and you were not banned and that you were just being a moderator who love being biased because you have no purpose iin your life and your actions are inconsequential, and by lying against the Islam section by deliberately m is-informing a someone, your life is just out to malign religion by any means possible even being biased against muslims by sanctioning them for crimes your atheist collegues do!

And please make sure you tell the poster the TRUTH even if it does not have any consequence on your life!

Thank you!
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
fellis:

So you read the Quran?

What do you think about the book from what you have read so far?

A honest opinion?

Well, the Quran makes it clear that one should respect Allah who is the most merciful and most high and has certain rules to make mankind just and better in the eyes of god. There are some truths in the Quran- especially how to be just in dealings in your interactions in the society-

And give the relative his right, and [also] the poor and the traveler, and do not spend wastefully (2;26) (I'm a big fan of Zakat)

And give to the orphans their properties and do not substitute the defective [of your own] for the good [of theirs]. And do not consume their properties into your own. Indeed, that is ever a great sin (4;2)

Unfortunately, the Quran has little tolerance for unbelievers. Reading the book is like reading the words of an enemy that despises you- the Quran talks too much about the unbeliever. Even in the first chapter (Surat Al-Fātiĥah) the last verse asks Allah not to put one on the path of the unbeliever who will face his wrath.

Just turning the the page to the next chapter, there are numerous verses that tell you how the unbeliever will suffer. shocked shocked shocked The story hasnt even started and the unbeliever is being bashed left and right in the Quran. Even from the first chapter that is supposed to introduce Allah and the eminence of the Quran, it had to bash the unbeleiver

Then there is the issue of women that no liberal westerner or non-muslim will ever agree with in Surat An-nisa. (4;11), (4;34) etc
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

Now hold up! Aren't you the same person that said on the comments page in the religion section that non muslim don't post in the Islam section? Now how did you post here? In Islam people like you are called a Taguat! And now why don't you be honest enough and go back to the poster who says he don't know whether he can post in the Islam section that you actually posted there and you were not banned and that you were just being a moderator who love being biased because you have no purpose iin your life and your actions are inconsequential, and by lying against the Islam section by deliberately m is-informing a someone, your life is just out to malign religion by any means possible even being biased against muslims by sanctioning them for crimes your atheist collegues do!

And please make sure you tell the poster the TRUTH even if it does not have any consequence on your life!

Thank you!

So much anger and intolerance. sad
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by vedaxcool(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
We should all be obliged to appear
before a board every five years, and
justify our existence... on pain of
liquidation. ~George Bernard Shaw
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
vedaxcool:
We should all be obliged to appear
before a board every five years, and
justify our existence... on pain of
liquidation. ~George Bernard Shaw

Go troll somewhere else wink
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by vedaxcool(m): 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Go troll somewhere else wink

But I don't worship troll your god? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

Sense, it no make
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by vedaxcool(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
Evidently the education issue is playing out again! grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
vedaxcool: Evidently the education issue is playing out again! grin grin grin

Why do you troll? Everyone else is on the topic. sad

Do you think you are better than a kaffir with this behaviour?
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
A honest opinion?
Well, the Quran makes it clear that one should respect Allah who is the most merciful and most high and has certain rules to make mankind just and better in the eyes of god. There are some truths in the Quran- especially how to be just in dealings in your interactions in the society-
And give the relative his right, and [also] the poor and the traveler, and do not spend wastefully (2;26) (I'm a big fan of Zakat)
And give to the orphans their properties and do not substitute the defective [of your own] for the good [of theirs]. And do not consume their properties into your own. Indeed, that is ever a great sin (4;2)

Cool. Good thing you like some parts of it smiley

Unfortunately, the Quran has little tolerance for unbelievers. Reading the book is like reading the words of an enemy that despises you- the Quran talks too much about the unbeliever. Even in the first chapter (Surat Al-Fātiĥah) the last verse asks Allah not to put one on the path of the unbeliever who will face his wrath.
Just turning the the page to the next chapter, there are numerous verses that tell you how the unbeliever will suffer. The story hasnt even started and the unbeliever is being bashed left and right in the Quran. Even from the first chapter that is supposed to introduce Allah and the eminence of the Quran, it had to bash the unbeleiver

Unbelief in Islam is a grievous issue and that is why it is addressed with such seriousness in the Quran. The harshness that is directed toward unbelievers is not bashing. They are spoken of in that way so that people will understand that unbelief is not something to joke about.
This is because hell awaits the unbelievers sad

Then there is the issue of women that no liberal westerner or non-muslim will ever agree with in Surat An-nisa. (4;11), (4;34) etc

Issues for another day.

1 Like

Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by vedaxcool(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Why do you troll? Everyone else is on the topic. sad

Do you think you are better than a kaffir with this behaviour?

The education issue is still playing it self out! grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
vedaxcool:

The education issue is still playing it self out! grin grin grin

Still trolling. I just have pity for your sad life
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
fellis:

Cool. Good thing you like some parts of it smiley

Unbelief in Islam is a grievous issue and that is why it is addressed with such seriousness in the Quran. The harshness that is directed toward unbelievers is not bashing. They are spoken of in that way so that people will understand that unbelief is not something to joke about.
This is because hell awaits the unbelievers sad

Issues for another day.

Well, so you see that I have valid reasons for not accepting the Quran wink
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by vedaxcool(m): 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Still trolling. I just have pity for your sad life

And yet you are the depressed one meaning you lack comprehension of basic english,I see the education issue still playing out!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by deols(f): 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Bewildering response grin

I was going 2 give my impression of you but changed my mind. Don't be too carried away.
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by deols(f): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Well, so you see that I have valid reasons for not accepting the Quran wink
Considering her post, I dont see anything valid about your reasons.
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
deols:

Really? Let's talk about hell.

A kaffir like me, irrespective of the charity work I do and the good that I do, will burn in hell.

But a believing muslim like LagosShia who admits that he would kill Salman Rushdie if he had the chance, has every chance of going to paradise.
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
deols:

Bewildering response grin

I was going 2 give my impression of you but changed my mind. Don't be too carried away.

Ah, not fair! I would like to know what you think!
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
deols:

Wow.
You just had to fall into the trap.
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
fellis:

Wow.
You just had to fall into the trap.

Who set the trap?
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Who set the trap?

Nobody. Forget that I made that comment
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
fellis:

Nobody. Forget that I made that comment

You are really strange at times. Anyways, carry on!
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by tintingz(m): 5:47am On Nov 19, 2012
vedaxcool:

lol. . .he(logicboy) worship a troll god and a monkey believer grin
Re: Confessions Of Abdulsleek And Lessons Learnt............ by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 19, 2012
tintingz: lol. . .he(logicboy) worship a troll god and a monkey believer grin

SMH....trolling for islam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Black Cumin Seed!!! / Historic Congress On Women Held In Saudi Arabia-Wahabi Style!!! / Jesus Disciples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.