Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Onila Will You Marry Me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Onila Will You Marry Me? (2477 Views)

Onila,s Cool Pics / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / What Do U Think Abt Onila? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
Onila, if there's one thing I know about you, it is the fact that you are a virgin and even though you take money and gifts from boys you didn't get intimate with anyone of them.

My mum always tell me "My dear son, go into the world and bring a very fresh Cherry from the farm of the spoilt and rotten ones."

Since you are still fresh, I want to pluck you and take you home to show mama that I have finally made her wish for me of marrying a virgin come true.

Just send me your list for the bride price. Even though I know you are a billionaires daughter, please don't include Bently, Diamonds and Shopping malls in the list.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by candieangel12(f): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
And this boys and girls is why you should not do cocaine.
It turns you into a virgin hungry freak angry lipsrsealed
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Goldieluks: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
Is this coming from you? Like seriously? undecided
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Goldieluks: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
GARRI THREAD.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Mynd44: 11:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
Acid, you need to check back into Yaba left. Seems you are not completely well afterall
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Wislet(f): 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
acidtalk, are you lacking topic ideas?
Or u want to mock the onila girl?
Garri people will soon overtake this thread.
Oya, 5th to comment. Lol.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Delfino: 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
And where did you get this fact from

acidtalk: Onila, if there's one thing I know about you, it is the fact that you are a virgin and even though you take money and gifts from boys you didn't get intimate with anyone of them.

My mum always tell me "My dear son, go into the world and bring a very fresh Cherry from the farm of the spoilt and rotten ones."

Since you are still fresh, I want to pluck you and take you home to show mama that I have finally made her wish for me of marrying a virgin come true.

Just send me your list for the bride price. Even though I know you are a billionaires daughter, please don't include Bently, Diamonds and Shopping malls in the list.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by wissezy: 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
The guy is joking.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
9th to comment *dancing azonto* This space is for sell (sic).
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2012
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by saintvc(m): 12:38am On Nov 18, 2012
Onila, we are waiting 4 ur responce
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Nobody: 4:08am On Nov 18, 2012
twa...*spits on thread*..

Watch as this thread hits the frontpage courtesy of seun and his band of myopic MODS.nowadays, onila and acidtalk names are now being discussed instead of relevant topics
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Mynd44: 4:10am On Nov 18, 2012
lalaosky: twa...*spits on thread*..

Watch as this thread hits the frontpage courtsey of seun and his band of myopic MODS.nowadays, onila and acidtalk names are now being discussed instead of relevant topics
If this make home page, I am finding Boko Haram
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 6:20am On Nov 18, 2012
candieangel12: And this boys and girls is why you should not do cocaine.
It turns you into a virgin hungry freak angry lipsrsealed

Are you insinuating me and my lovely Onila do cociane?
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 6:23am On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks: Is this coming from you? Like seriously? undecided

No one and I repeat no one can ever take your place. Just doing this to satisfy mama's wish of brining home a virgin. After 2 weeks you will surely take your rightful position.

You are my one and only imcaparable jewel of inestimable value.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Acid, you need to check back into Yaba left. Seems you are not completely well afterall

They had to discharge me when there was an extremely urgent need to accomodate you. You know there was only a vacant slot left and you had to occupy it.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 6:29am On Nov 18, 2012
Wislet: acidtalk, are you lacking topic ideas?
Or u want to mock the onila girl?
Garri people will soon overtake this thread.
Oya, 5th to comment. Lol.

Lack ideas knawnu? Hell No! That can never happen. I was a bestman to a friend who got married yesterday and guess what! He got married to a virgin. And since Onila is the only virgin I know in Nigeria presently I have to propose fast before someone snatches her away.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by onila(f): 6:30am On Nov 18, 2012
kiss
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2012
Delfino: And where did you get this fact from

Its clearly wriTten on her forehead. And for those who have sight defficiences, she ringing it into their ears to remember.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2012
12 inches!:
9th to comment *dancing azonto* This space is for sell (sic).

Sha no dance am enter rail track. Shebi you see as train kill people for Egypt yesterday?
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 6:34am On Nov 18, 2012
wissezy: The guy is joking.

No I am not.
I am in desperate need of marrying a virgin.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 6:35am On Nov 18, 2012
saintvc: Onila, we are waiting 4 ur responce

She is shy.
You know all virgins are always shy. But don't worry I know she would agree to my proposal.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2012
lalaosky: twa...*spits on thread*..

Watch as this thread hits the frontpage courtesy of seun and his band of myopic MODS.nowadays, onila and acidtalk names are now being discussed instead of relevant topics

Don't forget saliva has the tendency of making a plant grow pretty good and fresh. People like you go pouring urine and spit on your enemies crop not knowing you are helping them grow smooth and fresh. Thanks for the saliva all the same.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 6:39am On Nov 18, 2012
onila: kiss

Onila my Angel, in this case Words will be stronger than a million kisses.

I am anxiously waiting for your word.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

You better call them in advance to be on alert.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2012
Sorry, you proposal is late. We will be getting married in a fortnight smiley You are not invited! sad It's a secrete court wedding tongue
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

i seriously hope your boko haram arrives in time cos acidtalk and onila are front page generals
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk: Thanks for the saliva all the same.

you're not welcomed
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2012
Haha who moved this tread here. Is'nt this thread romantic enough lol. All these over sabi people sef... sad
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by KINGwax(m): 7:31am On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

They had to discharge me when there was an extremely urgent need to accomodate you. You know there was only a vacant slot left and you had to occupy it.
sexkillz has been there after mynd, i think the cycle won't be complete without u going back. It's your turn.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Mynd44: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

I just called your doctor and he insists that you call him immediately as there was an error in the test they gave you
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Mynd44: 7:36am On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

You better call them in advance to be on alert.
I called seun and he assured me that this thread can never make front page

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding True Love Through The Internet Using Online Dating Links datingquick.com / Godly Singles / Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.