Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Onila Will You Marry Me? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Onila Will You Marry Me? (2476 Views)

Onila,s Cool Pics / Come And Chill With NL Coolest Babe=onila! / What Do U Think Abt Onila? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Mynd44: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2012
lalaosky:

i seriously hope your boko haram arrives in time cos acidtalk and onila are front page generals
They ain't front page nothing. This is not making front page and it is confirmed
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2012
Una be fool: Haha who moved this tread here. Is'nt this thread romantic enough lol. All these over sabi people sef... sad

That's what you get when people will never ever be able to hide their jealousy and envy.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

That's what you get when people will never ever be able to hide their jealousy and envy.

The person obviously is a je... He or she doesn't know the meaning of romance
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Goldieluks: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

No one and I repeat no one can ever take your place. Just doing this to satisfy mama's wish of brining home a virgin. After 2 weeks you will surely take your rightful position.

You are my one and only imcaparable jewel of inestimable value.

See him mouth like jewel. So onila don turn antique( virgin-museum) just to bring home to show to mama huh?
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

See him mouth like jewel. So onila don turn antique( virgin-museum) just to bring home to show to mama huh?

My love, it is not the way you are taking it. Even if she agrees to marry me she will be the one to be doing your laundry and cooking. She can't take your place in my heart.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2012
Una be fool: The person obviously is a je... He or she doesn't know the meaning of romance

No he knows.
The sight of my name sends fears and envy down his spine. He feelsmy being noticed and popular will make him irrelevant on this forum.

Whereas me no dey do any competition with anybody.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Goldieluks: 9:00am On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

My love, it is not the way you are taking it. Even if she agrees to marry me she will be the one to be doing your laundry and cooking. She can't take your place in my heart.

Lmao with the way your going, I don't think your virgin antique would allow you to take her home to mama.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmao with the way your going, I don't think your virgin antique would allow you to take her home to mama.

She has no choice.
I am giving her an offer even the rcihes woman (Mrs Walmat) won't refuse.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by chinedumo(m): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks:

judging by this acidtalk is saying that goldieluks is no virgin.. He might even be d one that disvigined her. I wonder how he is so sure of the state of her hymen
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by UjSizzle(f): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
Awww how romantic
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
chinedumo: judging by this acidtalk is saying that goldieluks is no virgin.. He might even be d one that disvigined her. I wonder how he is so sure of the state of her hymen

Me keh? No oh!
Goldie got disvirgine in primary two by her class teacher just in exchange to pass her Arithmetics. You know she hates arithmetics so badly and couldn't stand repeating common primary 2.

2 Likes

Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by chinedumo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
If she knows u like virgins, why would she tell u that she is no virgin? How did u discover she is no virgin for u to demand an explanation? If she lost it in primary two u have to go easy on her. That is legally rape. D scares might still be there.

2 Likes

Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Goldieluks: 8:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
chinedumo: judging by this acidtalk is saying that goldieluks is no virgin.. He might even be d one that disvigined her. I wonder how he is so sure of the state of her hymen

He was talking about asking onila out because she's a e-virgin.
what has that got to do whether am a virgin or not? Stop twisting the issue here.

acidtalk:

Me keh? No oh!
Goldie got disvirgine in primary two by her class teacher just in exchange to pass her Arithmetics. You know she hates arithmetics so badly and couldn't stand repeating common primary 2.

Where did this rubbish nonsense lies come from? Are you high on garri?
For your info, i made very good grades all through primary/secondary/University till date. angry
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks:
Where did this rubbish nonsense lies come from? Are you high on garri?
For your info, i made very good grades all through primary/secondary/University till date. angry

Have you forgotten I saw your results when were were arranging your documents the other day?
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Goldieluks: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
Love Me or Hate Me, i will always say what others are too scared to say, Which is the LIES.
So you used to be a batty boy? undecided

Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by acidtalk: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks: Love Me or Hate Me, i will always say what others are too scared to say, Which is the LIES.
So you used to be a batty boy? undecided

No joh!
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by Goldieluks: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
acidtalk:

No joh!

i for fear oh.
Re: Onila Will You Marry Me? by chinedumo(m): 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2012
Why would acidtalk be looking for virginity in onila if it is in you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding True Love Through The Internet Using Online Dating Links datingquick.com / Godly Singles / Nairaland's Romance Santa Claus Aka Father Christmas Aka Saint Nicholas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.