Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791721 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2016
speak2segun:

Please share your experience so that other applicant can benefit. Thanks in advance

Hello Omowunmi , congratulations, if you will not mind , I will like to know how long does your application took to be treated as a prospective international student

I am also planning to apply for a student visa my late july , of course i got my admission letter very late

Thanks while i await your response

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
Omowunmi22:
Just got my France student visa today...is any one here with France student visa too?

Hello Omowunmi , congratulations, if you will not mind , I will like to know how long does your application took to be treated as a prospective international student

I am also planning to apply for a student visa my late july , of course i got my admission letter very late

Thanks while i await your response
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 4:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Hello everyone,

I will like to ask here if there has been anyone that recently applied and got a french student visa

I basically want to ask the actual duration and the time the visa takes to be processed and issued

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by FrenchSettled: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2016
alabireal:
Hello everyone,

I will like to ask here if there has been anyone that recently applied and got a french student visa

I basically want to ask the actual duration and the time the visa takes to be processed and issued

Thanks

Have you done your research? My firm provides services to people living outside Africa (e.g. Europe, Asia and the US) who do not have an EU passport and want to study in France. We can provide a service for you if you have any burning challenge with your VISA.

Please see this site.

http://www.campusfrance.org/en/page/extended-stay-student-visa-residency-permit-vls-ts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by oloworulz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
plz, I need help. I want to apply for a shengen visa, am a staff of lagos state govt, a civil servant (IRS). I have been denied twice before 2years ago before I started my current job, am just 15months old on my job, I have an Egyptian visa on my passport. but my passport has expired , am abt to renew. I don't have enough money to display on my statement of account. am going to start my annual leave next 2months. what do u think I can do in this case. honestly, am planning to spend just 7days and come back to Nigeria.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by speak2segun: 10:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Please advice, where is the best place to apply for France Student Visa. Lagos or Abuja. I am very close to Lagos? Thanks for your advice
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2016
NIFES:

@yusfaith78;
Thanks for the enlightenment .
But please is there any damage control action I can take now; e.g. sending a mail to the embassy notifying them of a change of travel date and backed up with necessary documents documents?
Anybody with a suggestion on what to do please?
Thank you all.

I received my processed france tourist visa application 2 days ago and i was given 3 months visa. @NIFES you can't change ur travel date, all you can do now is pray they approved it.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by NIFES(f): 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2016
yusfaith78:

I received my processed france tourist visa application 2 days ago and i was given 3 months visa. @NIFES you can't change ur travel date, all you can do now is pray they approved it.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by speak2segun: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
speak2segun:
Please advice, where is the best place to apply for France Student Visa. Lagos or Abuja. I am very close to Lagos? Thanks for your advice

Anybody to assist?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Sassyp(m): 7:48pm On Jul 19, 2016
@yusfaith78 i have a quick question...i want to apply for a schengen visa to italy and i saw a place in the form which says single double or multiple entry.i will be visiting france as well so do i shade for multiple entry?

then 2ndly,i dont have any1 to invite me so do i just apply for strictly tourism or get a conference to attend?which will be better...
nd pls note i am currently studying in tanzania with a valid residential permit.

so pls ur candid advice will be uselful...thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 7:50am On Jul 20, 2016
Sassyp:
@yusfaith78 i have a quick question...i want to apply for a schengen visa to italy and i saw a place in the form which says single double or multiple entry.i will be visiting france as well so do i shade for multiple entry?

then 2ndly,i dont have any1 to invite me so do i just apply for strictly tourism or get a conference to attend?which will be better...
nd pls note i am currently studying in tanzania with a valid residential permit.

so pls ur candid advice will be uselful...thanks

You can shade multiple, you can also state Tourism as purpose of travel but as you dont have anybody to invite you, kindly book a genuine hotel reservation.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Sassyp(m): 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2016
Thanks alot for the reply...then lastly do i purchase the tickets or just make reservations for it?
yusfaith78:

You can shade multiple, you can also state Tourism as purpose of travel but as you dont have anybody to invite you, kindly book a genuine hotel reservation.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by samuel2032(m): 12:14am On Aug 03, 2016
@ Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...,my name is samuel from osun state,pls i really need your help,i wanted to apply for france visa by first week of next month,pls can you give me your hot line i wanna have phone conversation with you,thanks God bless
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by NaGodwin: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2016
Seeing d kind of buhari dat u re, I wonder what u ll be submitting @ d Embassy.

samuel2032:
@ Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...,my name is samuel from osun state,pls i really need your help,i wanted to apply for france visa by first week of next month,pls can you give me your hot line i wanna have phone conversation with you,thanks God bless

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Is there anyone in the house that can help, I have applied for a student visa to study in france since August 2 and till now has not gotten any response....of course I got my admission letter very late but I reliably gathered that visa application always takes about 3 weeks thereabout
please I will need to get an insight into the reason for the delay as my school in france resumes by 5th of september.

if I may asked anyone who has recently gotten a student visa to please share his or her experience about how long does the visa takes to be out

Thanks a lot
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
speak2segun:

Lagos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DisturbingEU(m): 3:37am On Aug 21, 2016
alabireal:

Lagos
how bout Abuja?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 10:51am On Aug 22, 2016
DisturbingEU:
how bout Abuja?

I applied in lagos...the application procedure too exactly 14 days and the visa was delivered this morning

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OneNaija(m): 8:49pm On Aug 22, 2016
Please guys. I book Hotel reservation to Milan Italy by booking.com I paid through my MasterCard but the hotel refuse to debt it until I arrive at the hotel. I hope that wont be a problem at the port of Entry. I need an urgent answer guys.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DisturbingEU(m): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2016
alabireal:

I applied in lagos...the application procedure too exactly 14 days and the visa was delivered this morning
Congratulations [color=#000099][/color] smiley if I may ask what were the docs you submitted?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tracyjacobs: 6:50am On Aug 23, 2016
Please people in the house I need advice. I my son and my husband wants to apply for France schengen visa. We all have 2yrs US visa on our passports. My husband works in an oil company and has a good account balance. Problem is I have a small one man business company but I don't have a tax clearance certificate. Do I just apply as a housewife with no income or I should go ahead and add my company documents and company account statements. My company accounts statements don't have much money in it. Like 400k and I don't have a personal account. To get a tax clearance certificate in edo state is too expensive.costing 250k . I can't afford that.please can anyone advise me on what to do? Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2016
DisturbingEU:

Congratulations [color=#000099][/color] smiley if I may ask what were the docs you submitted?

The basic documents submitted

Admission letter

Proof of tuition payment at least for a term

Personal bank statement with balance of at least 2m-3m

Accommodation guarantee(certificate)

Flight reservation

Filled visa application form and additional questionnaire

Trancripts and certificate including olvels e.tc

Prayer and fasting lol ....The God factor

6 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AZUH: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2016
@tracyjacobs I wud advice you to go and get your tax cerifiticate not for the sake of visa alone it's important . Firs don't need you to beg them . You can give them a good reason why you have bin paying your taxes and they will allow you to pay what you've declared but you must pay for late of return . That one is very important and it's about 5k monthly . That is all I have to say .
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2016
France Embassy dont collect tax certificate so just summit ur CAC certificate and ur personal bank statement (not ur company bank statement). That was how i got my first France visa and i renewed it this year same way. Hope that helps

tracyjacobs:
Please people in the house I need advice. I my son and my husband wants to apply for France schengen visa. We all have 2yrs US visa on our passports. My husband works in an oil company and has a good account balance. Problem is I have a small one man business company but I don't have a tax clearance certificate. Do I just apply as a housewife with no income or I should go ahead and add my company documents and company account statements. My company accounts statements don't have much money in it. Like 400k and I don't have a personal account. To get a tax clearance certificate in edo state is too expensive.costing 250k . I can't afford that.please can anyone advise me on what to do? Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DisturbingEU(m): 12:28am On Aug 24, 2016
Got it bro I really appreciate it... And yes God first smiley
alabireal:

The basic documents submitted

Admission letter

Proof of tuition payment at least for a term

Personal bank statement with balance of at least 2m-3m

Accommodation guarantee(certificate)

Flight reservation

Filled visa application form and additional questionnaire

Trancripts and certificate including olvels e.tc

Prayer and fasting lol ....The God factor

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2016
alabireal:

Did you track it or how do you know it took exactly 14 days if it was delivered 22nd? And you applied 2nd right?

If you paid for courier do you know when they picked it up?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tracyjacobs: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Ok thanks people. Will let you know how it went after the process.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by alabireal: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2016
whitetiger511:

Did you track it or how do you know it took exactly 14 days if it was delivered 22nd? And you applied 2nd right?

If you paid for courier do you know when they picked it up?

I tracked the application via the VSF website with my application number since the day I made the application till the moment I got the text that it was ready for collection
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
alabireal:

I tracked the application via the VSF website with my application number since the day I made the application till the moment I got the text that it was ready for collection

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Israelly1122: 1:41am On Sep 01, 2016
Pls is the tuition fee refundable incase visa application is denied?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.