Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,026 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791909 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kelluz: 9:48pm On Mar 10, 2022
larade16:
That’s what you are going for, biometrics and submission of documents.
thanks larade
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2022
Meljoe, i think what Beverly hills meant is different, probably thought you filled the application form then got an application number before booking the appointment . Since you got the appointment before filling the form. (You understand now )

You can always fill a new form, print out and sign to be submitted at VFS not the Embassy.

meljoe:

No I didn’t , I booked the appointment then filled the form , is there a way to tie it or I just print it out and take to the embassy

Is it advisable to fill another form ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by larade16(f): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2022
Kelluz:
thanks larade
Uwc
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 11:36pm On Mar 10, 2022
mialate:
Meljoe, i think what Beverly hills meant is different, probably thought you filled the application form then got an application number before booking the appointment . Since you got the appointment before filling the form. (You understand now )

You can always fill a new form, print out and sign to be submitted at VFS not the Embassy.

Okay I will do that tomorrow if the card doesn’t work again , thank you so much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Henryjames80: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2022
What if I got the Schagen Visa and my plan is to travel to Mexico. And my the Schagen Visa is approved. Can I use it to enter Schagen Country that approved the visa for me. For just a week or two week. And I book another flight to Mexico.

Will I have any issues if I want to renew my Schagen Visa?

Please I need some information about it please to do right time to do.

I don't want the issue that they are going to use it again me. If I want to renew there visa next time
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uchman(m): 6:18am On Mar 11, 2022
mialate:
Lebanon
Singapore
Qatar
Ethiopia
Morocco
Egypt
Jordan
Brazil

Etc............

quote author=ditha post=110867644]Someone should please recommend another country to visit with ease for vacation from Nigeria. Dubai has some age restrictions now and My husband is younger that 30years.

How easy to get Singapore Visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2022
Last i got was Super easy.. 3months bank statement and some tiny document but you must include a V39A letter of introduction for visa application.

Visa fee- N 7,500

I got a response in 3days when i applied.(Before Covid)

uchman:

How easy to get Singapore Visa?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 7:37am On Mar 11, 2022
You can proceed its no biggie. Safe!!

quote author=Henryjames80 post=110933058]What if I got the Schagen Visa and my plan is to travel to Mexico. And my the Schagen Visa is approved. Can I use it to enter Schagen Country that approved the visa for me. For just a week or two week. And I book another flight to Mexico.

Will I have any issues if I want to renew my Schagen Visa?

Please I need some information about it please to do right time to do.

I don't want the issue that they are going to use it again me. If I want to renew there visa next time[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 7:48am On Mar 11, 2022
wow so small amount for visa fees

mialate:
Last i got was Super easy.. 3months bank statement and some tiny document but you must include a V39A letter of introduction for visa application.

Visa fee- N 7,500

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 8:20am On Mar 11, 2022
Yes. $ 30

These are the requirements...

pufframmy:
wow so small amount for visa fees

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 8:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Mialate please what's V39A letter of introduction for visa application? Is it the applicant that will download the form fill and submit on appointment date ? What's 14A form?

How to book for Singapore appoint? Or is it walk in?

Please kindly help us listed some documents you submitted?

mialate:

Visa fee- N 7,500

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2022
Gentlesoul , this will derail this thread or Not?

1. It was walk in then.
2. Download forms here.
https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-depart/entry_requirements/visa_requirements/visa-detail-page/nigeria
3. Submitted my CAC and document listed in the list i pasted.

Apologies Everyone( dont mean to derail this thread)

*Runs Away******

Gentlesoul3268:
Mialate please what's V39A letter of introduction for visa application? Is it the applicant that will download the form fill and submit on appointment date ? What's 14A form?

How to book for Singapore appoint? Or is it walk in?

Please kindly help us listed some documents you submitted?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2022
What photocopy of local contract's Singapore identity card ( NRIC) Mean ooooo

mialate:
Yes. $ 30

These are the requirements...

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2022
Not at all can't derail the thread section, Since you have posted the requirements for the country visa it will really help a lot of people who want to build their travel history.

You are really done well so far mialate keep it up brother

mialate:

1. It was walk in then.
2. Download forms here.
https://www.ica.gov.sg/enter-depart/entry_requirements/visa_requirements/visa-detail-page/nigeria

*Runs Away******

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:25am On Mar 11, 2022
mialate:

1. It was walk in then.
2. Download forms here.

*Runs Away******

No it won’t , I’m even interested sef

Please what’s the V39 form ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:26am On Mar 11, 2022
mialate:

1. It was walk in then.
2. Download forms here.

*Runs Away******

Please if you have information about Lebanon , please do sure
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eky29: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2022
Please how did you manage to get the second French visa after the first denial? Did you reapply with the same document or you you added some additional documents? And how long after the first denial did you reapply?

HRprof:

Note - Nobody is visa officer here and non will claim that. I am here to response comment to questions based on my personal experience, if is your first time French visa application that you got your passport back in 2 days after submission then your case Is PECULIAR. Ensure agent did not apply for you in the past before this time… I’m thinking allowed NO QAMS
Based on my experience
I have applied for French visa 3 times , first application denied and the subsequent 2 was approved .
First application timeline - 2 weeks - denied
2nd t application timeline - 7 days - approved
3rd application timeline - 5 days - approved

So no ves for me I’m saying based on my personal experience and experience from others I know . We no dey quarrel
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2022
Here. If you have an Isreali visa or stamp dont bother.

meljoe:

Please if you have information about Lebanon , please do sure

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uchman(m): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2022
mialate:

Visa fee- N 7,500

Tourist?
Business?
Did you go with letter of invitation?
How will I know their requirements?
I doubt if they are giving Visa now

Good Morning bro
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Not at all can't derail the thread section, Since you have posted the requirements for the country visa it will really help a lot of people who want to build their travel history.

You are really done well so far mialate keep it up brother

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 9:37am On Mar 11, 2022
They have opened after the Covid Lockdown. Yes i did.check i pasted their requirement for tourism or Business.

uchman:

Tourist?
Business?
Did you go with letter of invitation?
How will I know their requirements?
I doubt if they are giving Visa now

Good Morning bro
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 9:46am On Mar 11, 2022
Please explain better how to go about V39A letter of introduction for visa application.

I saw it online are will going to fill the gap and who will stamp it?

mialate:
They have opened after the Covid Lockdown. Yes i did.check i pasted their requirement for tourism or Business.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2022
I contacted the Nigerian Embassy in Singapore for that but they didnt even reply then i went Business visa way , they sent me the already filled V39A letter of Introduction.

If you are going for tourism, a local contact in Singapore will fill everything and send to you.

Travel agencies in Singapore offer that when you book some tours with them.

Gentlesoul3268:

Please explain better how to go about V39A letter of introduction for visa application.

I saw it online are will going to fill the gap and who will stamp it?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:08am On Mar 11, 2022
mialate:
Here. If you have an Isreali visa or stamp dont bother.

lol no I don’t and how is the visa like
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by uchman(m): 10:22am On Mar 11, 2022
mialate:

Thanks brother,
I PM"d you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 10:31am On Mar 11, 2022
Please lets exchange here....

uchman:

Thanks brother,
I PM"d you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by obasjoy: 10:36am On Mar 11, 2022
larade16:
You will pay the visa fee at VFS on your biometrics day with your atm card, i think 38k plus…just have enough in your account sha.

Goodmorning please is there a France group that one can join? Am new to the France visa application and still trying to figure how to go about it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 10:54am On Mar 11, 2022
When you went on business visa way who sent you the fill d V39A letter of introduction?

mialate:
I contacted the Nigerian Embassy in Singapore for that but they didnt even reply then i went Business visa way , they sent me the already filled V39A letter of Introduction.

If you are going for tourism, a local contact in Singapore will fill everything and send to you.

Travel agencies in Singapore offer that when you book some tours with them.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by obasjoy: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2022
HRprof:

Note - Nobody is visa officer here and non will claim that. I am here to response comment to questions based on my personal experience, if is your first time French visa application that you got your passport back in 2 days after submission then your case Is PECULIAR. Ensure agent did not apply for you in the past before this time… I’m thinking allowed NO QAMS
Based on my experience

I have applied for French visa 3 times , first application denied and the subsequent 2 was approved .
First application timeline - 2 weeks - denied
2nd t application timeline - 7 days - approved
3rd application timeline - 5 days - approved

So no ves for me I’m saying based on my personal experience and experience from others I know . We no dey quarrel

Goodmorning Please am new how can one start application to study and visa process and please is there’s a WhatsApp group? will be grateful

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 11:04am On Mar 11, 2022
The company

Gentlesoul3268:

When you went on business visa way who sent you the fill d V39A letter of introduction?

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 11:06am On Mar 11, 2022
You are in the right place.

There's no group everything you need is right there.-https://www.nairaland.com/6821447/study-france-process-enquiries-thread/6

Ask your questions and you shall be assisted.

Please remove your Email from your last post.

quote author=obasjoy post=110938973]

Goodmorning please is there a France group that one can join? Am new to the France visa application and still trying to figure how to go about it [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by obasjoy: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
mialate:
You are in the right place.

There's no group everything you need is right there.-https://www.nairaland.com/6821447/study-france-process-enquiries-thread/6

Ask your questions and you shall be assisted.

Please remove your Email from your last post.

Thanks

quote author=obasjoy post=110938973]

Goodmorning please is there a France group that one can join? Am new to the France visa application and still trying to figure how to go about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.