Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,718 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (816078 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

Meljoe you really funny Sha, I gave you what you can use to write your cover letter still complaining is for UK lol sebi you will change where they mention UK to France and edit the sample to build up your own.

My sister relax you have a good travel history which will help you ok just make your application simple and straight forward.

Lol Im really hopeful …. Thank you so much
The cover letter do I need letter head or straight to the point ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wiseadebiye: 1:41pm On Mar 18, 2022
First Schengen (France) Visa approved: 30 days, multiple
Biometric: Thursday 10/03/2022
Pick up mail: Thursday 17/03/2022
UPS delivery: Friday 18/03/2022
VAC: Lagos

Documents submitted:

Bank Statements (end date was February 11 but submitted my docs on March 10)
Cover letter covering (Purpose of visit, Personal Assets, travel history, 5 Reasons Why I Will Leave France)
Insurance Certificate (3 months from Consolidated Hallmark)
Hotel Booking (Booking.com)
Flight Reservation (KLM with ‘pay at KLM office’ option)
Previous visas
Vaccination Card
Employer’s introduction letter
Schedule of Networth (summarizes all investments and covert to Euros)

Special thanks to all the contributors on this platform. Your posts were very helpful, God bless.

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2022
Congrats, your UK and Canadian Visas did good here.

Enjoy your trip....

Wiseadebiye:

Documents submitted:

Cover letter covering (Purpose of visit, Personal Assets, travel history, 5 Reasons Why I Will Leave France)
Previous visas
Vaccination Card

Special thanks to all the contributors on this platform. Your posts were very helpful, God bless.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wiseadebiye: 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2022
mialate:
Congrats, your UK and Canadian Visas did good here.

Enjoy your trip....

Thank you. Your initial response was very helpful.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tmodeltoluene(m): 4:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
Thank for the good job you guys are doing here.
I've read back and I have some questions.

1. I was denied a German visa short stay at the German consulate lagos year 2019, while filling the france application form I came across a question that say if my digital finger print has been previously taken before, what should my answer be.
2. How long travel health insurance will be suitable for a 10days visit.

Thank you

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 4:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
1. Click Yes.
Input the Date you did your biometrics at the German Embassy.

2. 14 days .

quote author=tmodeltoluene post=111149932]Thank for the good job you guys are doing here.
I've read back and I have some questions.

1. I was denied a German visa short stay at the German consulate lagos year 2019, while filling the france application form I came across a question that say if my digital finger print has been previously taken before, what should my answer be.
2. How long travel health insurance will be suitable for a 10days visit.

Thank you [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 4:49pm On Mar 18, 2022
You are welcome . Anytime... glad it was helpful..

Wiseadebiye:

Thank you. Your initial response was very helpful.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:30pm On Mar 18, 2022
Wiseadebiye:

Documents submitted:

Previous visas
Vaccination Card

Congrats
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Awelewa89: 12:07am On Mar 19, 2022
Third France visa after three rejections in five years.
Although my circumstance has significantly changed such that I have been to the UK 6x and have a 10year UK visa, I also have been to France, Amsterdam and 8 other countries.

I submitted my application on Monday and got my passport delivered today with a 1year multiple entry visa.
documents submitted
1. previously issued visas
2. letter of introduction, work ID, offer letter, salary review, promotion letter, pay slips
3. tax card
4. vaccination card
5. nin slip.
6. hotel and flight bookings
7. tour reservation
8. bank statement and Trustfund pension statement.

I hope this helps someone.

cheers.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2022
Congrats.... Travel history is key...

Awelewa89:
Although my circumstance has significantly changed such that I have been to the UK 6x and have a 10year UK visa, I also have been to France, Amsterdam and 8 other countries.

I submitted my application on Monday and got my passport delivered today with a 1year multiple entry visa.
documents submitted
2. letter of introduction, work ID, offer letter, salary review, promotion letter, pay slips
3. tax card
4. vaccination card
5. nin slip.
7. tour reservation

cheers.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olayinka1230(m): 9:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Congrats bro , Travel history is the key � what about first timer without travel history
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nchabuomo: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2022
Niveakreamy89:
It’s my 1st time to try France but u have been to Germany and other countries. How do I go about this application? How do I get appointment date will it be online? Is it Lagos? Or Abuja? I stay in Lagos though.

Hi, I would recommend you submit in Lagos as that is where you are now, have the necessary documents as stipulated in their website and book an appointment online. Goodluck
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2022
meljoe:

Lol Im really hopeful …. Thank you so much
The cover letter do I need letter head or straight to the point ?

Please help
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 11:13am On Mar 19, 2022
Please I’m submitting landed documents and pictures

I know I’m submitting photocopies of landed documents not original but the pictures how do I go about it ? Will I submit it like that and it will be given back to me or how do I go about it ?

And please when writing cover letter do I need to use letter head just like how I did for letter of introduction ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olayinka1230(m): 11:21am On Mar 19, 2022
Please gurus I need someone to get me the rest document , pls I will reward you with little I can avoid for that these is the list of the document I have

Tourist First Timer no travel History ......... what are my chance for France

Personal account Bank statement ...2.5
Health Insurance 3 month
NIN Paper
Covid19 Card
Hotel booking
Birth certificate For my kids
Land property
Police report
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 11:30am On Mar 19, 2022
Please remove your Account balance.

quote author=Olayinka1230 post=111169916]Please gurus I need someone to get me the rest document , pls I will reward you with little I can avoid for that these is the list of the document I have

Personal account Bank statement ...
Health Insurance 3 month
NIN Paper
Covid19 Card
Hotel booking
Land property
Police report
[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olayinka1230(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2022
You mean 2.5 didn’t qualify for tourist ??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2022
I meant remove the amount from your first post.

Olayinka1230:
You mean 2.5 didn’t qualify for tourist ??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2022
Photocopy all. Or print out if you have soft copies.

Use a Letter head for the first page and regular A4 for the subsequent pages.

meljoe:
Please I’m submitting landed documents and pictures

I know I’m submitting photocopies of landed documents not original but the pictures how do I go about it ? Will I submit it like that and it will be given back to me or how do I go about it ?

And please when writing cover letter do I need to use letter head just like how I did for letter of introduction ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olayinka1230(m): 1:38pm On Mar 19, 2022
Pls someone should give me reply on what I ask for pls help a brother
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2022
mialate:
Photocopy all. Or print out if you have soft copies.

Use a Letter head for the first page and regular A4 for the subsequent pages.

Okay thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Wiseadebiye: 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Olayinka1230:
Please gurus I need someone to get me the rest document , pls I will reward you with little I can avoid for that these is the list of the document I have

Personal account Bank statement ...2.5
Health Insurance 3 month
NIN Paper
Covid19 Card
Hotel booking
Land property
Police report

Flight reservation
Cover letter
Employer Letter of Introduction
Leave/Vacation approval
Pay slips/Pension Statement
Itinerary

Because this is your first time, you need to give it your ALL.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olayinka1230(m): 3:46pm On Mar 19, 2022
Ok thank
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:49pm On Mar 19, 2022
wow congratulation, boss
please i need you help in form filling were u filled date u wnt to spend in Schengen area how many days was filled , cause i dont know their discretion on how dey give 1 year and 6 month multiply entry can you help on that?
thanks

Awelewa89:

documents submitted
3. tax card
4. vaccination card
5. nin slip.
7. tour reservation

cheers.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by surplusbaba(m): 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2022
Can i send u an email pls?
Awelewa89:

documents submitted
3. tax card
4. vaccination card
5. nin slip.
7. tour reservation

cheers.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2022
If a company want to sponsor is employee to conference as a representative, Can the company transfer the sponsorship fund into the employee salary account or only sponsorship letter and guarantee letter states the company will responsible for all the employee travel expenses is sufficient ? Because the company can't release is company bank statements
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 11:03am On Mar 20, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:

If a company want to sponsor is employee to conference as a representative, Can the company transfer the sponsorship fund into the employee salary account or only sponsorship letter and guarantee letter states the company will responsible for all the employee travel expenses is sufficient ? Because the company can't release is company bank statements

The company can transfer the fund with a detailed explanation on sponsorship letter from the company stating the fund transfer.
Meanwhile note that is advisable for company to sponsor staff on a trip if the individual purpose of visit has something to do with the company.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Marybeth262728: 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
Thank you so much for this, I'm making a list of requirements, i still intend to travel between April or early June
Beverlyhills:
Marybeth, in the initial letter they sent you did they state they will sponsor the entire trip.

1. A letter of Invitation from the company sent directly to the Embassy and a copy to you.

2. A letter of Introduction - introducing you as a remote staff of the company.Duration of this remote work- is this temporary or Permanent. Now if its going to eventually be a Permanent job,they will get to France the right way.

3. A letter of Full Sponsorship and guarantee.

Remember to fill the Application form correctly.

Companies sponsor their staff all the time.

Please changing your initial statement of going for an offsite meeting to a training would only draw more attention.

If you are gunning for a Work visa in the future , please keep your applications clean and less complicated.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheirDad: 6:06pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hello All,

Please, i am planning to tour some 5 European countries this summer and would be starting from the Netherlands. The guidance is to apply through the French embassy, please, who will my cover letter be addressed to? the French embassy or Netherlands? Plus, where in the application process would i say i am going to the Netherlands whilst completing the form on the French website or in my cover letter?

Regards,
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by TheirDad: 6:43pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hello,

currently completing the application and being asked of means of sustenance

should i tick Accommodation prepaid and cash, since i would be be making hotel reservations using booking.com and also carrying some cash/and a dollar card.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by larade16(f): 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
TheirDad:
Hello,

currently completing the application and being asked of means of sustenance

should i tick Accommodation prepaid and cash, since i would be be making hotel reservations using booking.com and also carrying some cash/and a dollar card.
Are you paying for the accommodation? If no, cash and credit card is fine.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Plesse is there any reason to state I was denied earlier and the reason when writing the cover letter ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (391) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.