Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792932 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:04pm On Mar 26, 2022
Beverlyhills:
Keep the Faith.

I will , AMEN
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olayinka1230(m): 10:03pm On Mar 26, 2022
Good Evening my people
Please aside France �� which country in Schengen can we try again since France have tougher time with First timer with no travel history at all
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2022
Olayinka1230:
Good Evening my people
Please aside France �� which country in Schengen can we try again since France have tougher time with First timer with no travel history at all
hmmn,am seriously praying they grant me a visa,am a first timer.God make e sure for me I suffered to get to where I am right now.you can try Spain
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ola4040: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Good day every one please what are the requirements for Spain visiting or tourist visa ,can someone list them for me here ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 9:08am On Mar 27, 2022
All the Schengen tourist visa is the same thing, try and read back like 10 pages here you will see documents requirements.

Ola4040:
Good day every one please what are the requirements for Spain visiting or tourist visa ,can someone list them for me here ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 11:15am On Mar 27, 2022
France is and remains the best bet...

Get some European travel history and come back. Plan, Research and move to apply...

Olayinka1230:
Good Evening my people
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2022
They have started issuing visas?

quote author=Ola4040 post=111405438]Good day every one please what are the requirements for Spain visiting or tourist visa ,can someone list them for me here ?[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lady0001: 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
Please guys, for document submission at vfs, are there any special rules or tips?
For example, do they forbid coming into the area with phones?
Anything i should know?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by FrenchXpert(f): 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2022
Lady0001:
Please guys, for document submission at vfs, are there any special rules or tips?
For example, do they forbid coming into the area with phones?
Anything i should know?

Just get the correct passport photo. It’s very relaxed. Even if you hold all your documents by hand someone will be there to help you arrange them. You can also make photocopies inside the office. Phones are allowed but if you make calls they will ask you kindly not to.

You’ll be given a number according to how early you came in. Make sure you are attentive because if they pass your number you’ll have to select the last available number and that will be extra wait time.

In no time you’ll be out especially for France.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OsiEnterprise4: 9:45pm On Mar 27, 2022
Ola4040:

Do not waste your money on Spain, they are worst than France, all these Schengen embassy are just using Nigerians to generate income, when it comes to first timer, and for visiting purpose
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by olaoluwa13: 10:09pm On Mar 27, 2022
Hello house ,please I need nice and reliable hotel that I can book for France tourist Visa application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Lady0001: 12:10am On Mar 28, 2022
FrenchXpert:

Just get the correct passport photo. It’s very relaxed. Even if you hold all your documents by hand someone will be there to help you arrange them. You can also make photocopies inside the office. Phones are allowed but if you make calls they will ask you kindly not to.

You’ll be given a number according to how early you came in. Make sure you are attentive because if they pass your number you’ll have to select the last available number and that will be extra wait time.

In no time you’ll be out especially for France.

Thanks �
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yemmywesey(m): 11:35am On Mar 28, 2022
Ola4040:

Don't try Spain for now
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 6:38am On Mar 29, 2022
Someone posted alink for events a d conference I have been trying to locate it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OsiEnterprise4: 12:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
afembaba:
Someone posted alink for events a d conference I have been trying to locate it

https://www.eventseye.com/fairs/c1_trade-shows_france.html
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Can someone book for a free conference registration that offer invitation letter and entrance ticket?

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2022
Good morning , please how do I track an application ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
my friend just got his Tourism Visa Today on virgin Passport ,
so donot lose Hope oo and also his passport is about to expired in less than 7 months time,
for new applicant follow the process here from the successful application
Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OsiEnterprise4: 8:37pm On Mar 30, 2022
pufframmy:
so donot lose Hope oo and also his passport is about to expired in less than 7 months time,
Best of Luck

Wow, nice
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
pufframmy:
Best of Luck

wow, congratulations, can he shares his docs for we intended first travel applicant, what type of visa does he get, tourist or visit? thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
tourist

Soraco57:

wow, congratulations, can he shares his docs for we intended first travel applicant, what type of visa does he get, tourist or visit? thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
pufframmy:
tourist

can he shares his docs
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
mialate:
If you need any Conference or Tradeshow in France.

Follow the Link below - 1040 Events available for all Professions... Good luck

https://www.eventseye.com/fairs/c1_trade-shows_france.html
hello people,I found a fair that doesn't require registration and payment,when I clicked visit it just displayed address to me,will this work
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2022
whats the requirements for conference visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2022

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by afembaba(f): 11:49pm On Mar 30, 2022
Please friends,for someone going for conference do I fall under business visa or tourist visa,secondly with this new $20 dollar limit,how can I pay for event booking,are free fairs acceptable
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lawali: 1:41am On Mar 31, 2022
People,
While trying to get travel insurance through Mutual Benefits website, I am being asked my BVN to proceed. Those who got their travel insurance from Mutual Benefits, pls confirm if you filled your BVN. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Soraco57(m): 5:45am On Mar 31, 2022
lawali:
People,
While trying to get travel insurance through Mutual Benefits website, I am being asked my BVN to proceed. Those who got their travel insurance from Mutual Benefits, pls confirm if you filled your BVN. Thanks

Skip it if u are not comfortable with it ,
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olayinka1230(m): 6:59am On Mar 31, 2022
PuffRammy congrats � to your friend please share the submission Document
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by megastu(m): 7:08am On Mar 31, 2022
If anyone is going to be in Paris around the end of April, you can holla let's tour France together. Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:43am On Mar 31, 2022
these are all the documents submitted for people asking

1. Introduction letter from his company.
2. Company Registration. CAC
3. Account Statement with Reference Letter from First Bank.
4. wedding certificate.
5. Work ID
6. Travel Insurance From AXA Mansard
7. Daily Itinerary for the travel days
8. Flight booking
9. Hotel Reservation Booking confirmation.
10. COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 9:30am On Mar 31, 2022
Does your friend submit his company bank statement?

pufframmy:
these are all the documents submitted for people asking

1. Introduction letter from his company.
2. Company Registration. CAC
3. Account Statement with Reference Letter from First Bank.
4. wedding certificate.
5. Work ID
6. Travel Insurance From AXA Mansard
7. Daily Itinerary for the travel days
8. Flight booking
9. Hotel Reservation Booking confirmation.
10. COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.