Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,242 members, 7,818,826 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (792495 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Slim234: 10:52pm On Aug 24, 2022
Enitan1998:

Ok
please when filling the student visa application form. And the duration of your course is 18 months. What should I pick in the option the length of visa to be issued. 6 months to one year. Or 1 year plus?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by youngprince111(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2022
kolladey:

Good evening Sir, Pls, have you gotten your refund? If yes, how long did it take?
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks.
I’m yet to get a refund Ooo since May, they are not even responding to May mail again after they requested for my account details since first week of June.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by youngprince111(m): 12:01pm On Aug 25, 2022
Good day Guys
I and my Wife was booked for appointment by France Embassy for 2nd sept. that once We return from France to appear at VFS.
My question is Can I go Alone with our Passport or we must visit VFS together?
Secondly is there any other things to go with apart frm passport?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kolladey(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2022
youngprince111:
I’m yet to get a refund Ooo since May, they are not even responding to May mail again after they requested for my account details since first week of June.
Na wa for the vfs people o. This is very unfair.
I was debited too few days ago, so I will have to wait for months before getting refund. To refund money has now become rocket science for vfs. Refund that should take a week or less.
Everything in this Country na wahala.

Thanks for your response Sir.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2022
both of you must appear at the center

youngprince111:
Good day Guys
I and my Wife was booked for appointment by France Embassy for 2nd sept. that once We return from France to appear at VFS.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2022
My first travel to italy was same i ignore the letter,
i chop 3 Visa denied from 2 Schengen country before trying my luck at france
and i was given and told to appear like my first visa , omo as i come back i show for embassy
but the second france visa i just got now, no more appearance letter included

youngprince111:
Good day Guys
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2022
I did my biometric on August 15 and I got an email on the 18th and saying my application has been sent to the France embassy, till then nothing else more does it usually take this long?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2022
This is what I got Right now
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Slim234: 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Enitan1998:
This is what I got Right now
. When filling your study Visa application form. Was your study for more than a year? If yes what duration did you pick 6 months to one year or more than one year. Does France issue a study Visa for more than one year ? Please help me with this question please anyone with idea
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Slim234:
. When filling your study Visa application form. Was your study for more than a year? If yes what duration did you pick 6 months to one year or more than one year. Does France issue a study Visa for more than one year ? Please help me with this question please anyone with idea
No be study I applied for
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by demmy79: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
You can fill more than one year since your study in more than a year quote author=Slim234 post=116079483]. When filling your study Visa application form. Was your study for more than a year? If yes what duration did you pick 6 months to one year or more than one year. Does France issue a study Visa for more than one year ? Please help me with this question please anyone with idea [/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DeeOkorie(m): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
demmy79:
You can fill more than one year since your study in more than a year quote author=Slim234 post=116079483]. When filling your study Visa application form. Was your study for more than a year? If yes what duration did you pick 6 months to one year or more than one year. Does France issue a study Visa for more than one year ? Please help me with this question please anyone with idea

The document I attached should answer your question... even if the study is for more than one year, do not choose more that one year... choose 6 months and above or 1 year, whichever option you see there.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kasico: 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2022
My passport was returned to me 3days ago from Netherland embassy through vfs and the attached letter from the embassy is that I should with some other documents eg some papers from the company inviting me to Netherland to make sure that after my business stay that I will come back to my home country.
Now the company will send the required documents to me and will I be able to book for appointment again so as to submit the documents required and wi I still go for another biometric and pay for visa fee again?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Slim234: 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
DeeOkorie:

The document I attached should answer your question... even if the study is for more than one year, do not choose more that one year... choose 6 months and above or 1 year, whichever option you see there.
. I hope this won't lead to a visa rejection
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Slim234: 5:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
DeeOkorie:

. Filling more than one year can this lead to a visa denial?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cityboy123: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Kasico:
My passport was returned to me 3days ago from Netherland embassy through vfs and the attached letter from the embassy is that I should with some other documents eg some papers from the company inviting me to Netherland to make sure that after my business stay that I will come back to my home country.
Now the company will send the required documents to me and will I be able to book for appointment again so as to submit the documents required and wi I still go for another biometric and pay for visa fee again?

Didn’t you submit the invitation letter before bro?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by DeeOkorie(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Slim234:
. Filling more than one year can this lead to a visa denial?

I don’t know but you are advised to fill not more than 1 year
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sihamey: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Slim234:
please when filling the student visa application form. And the duration of your course is 18 months. What should I pick in the option the length of visa to be issued. 6 months to one year. Or 1 year plus?
There is thread for France student visa, there you will get all answer to all your student visa related questions. Search for the thread
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by kolladey(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Deustchemann(m): 12:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hey guys. I started my application process yesterday for a tourist visa. It's my first time, no travel history.
The process is quite seamless and straightforward. I booked a date in October ending for VFS submission of application.

Na to dey gather the required documents sure pass laidis.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rebless(m): 5:15pm On Aug 29, 2022
kolladey:

Bros,good evening. Have you gotten your refund for the failed appointment booking?
If yes? How long did it take?

No brother they stopped replying to my mail
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by rebless(m): 5:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
kolladey:

Na wa for the vfs people o. This is very unfair.
I was debited too few days ago, so I will have to wait for months before getting refund. To refund money has now become rocket science for vfs. Refund that should take a week or less.
Everything in this Country na wahala.

Thanks for your response Sir.

They did exactly the same thing to me , advised me to wait for a month and once it’s a month then they stopped replying to my mail
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
I got my passport today and unfortunately I was denied for the second time
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Slim234: 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2022
Enitan1998:
. Men I am so sorry about this. This is really heart breaking. How long before you got the reply back
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2022
Slim234:
. Men I am so sorry about this. This is really heart breaking. How long before you got the reply back
9 days
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
SO SAD TO HEAR that

pls dont apply soon if u can leave it till next year self

Enitan1998:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Slim234: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
Enitan1998:

9 days
. I am so sorry bro. I know how you feel now. Because that's how I felt when I was denied too. What was their reason for denial? Studies right?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
pufframmy:
SO SAD TO HEAR that

pls dont apply soon if u can leave it till next year self

Of course I have a Brazil visa already so before I can apply for this Schengen na till 2024 self
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 6:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Slim234:
. I am so sorry bro. I know how you feel now. Because that's how I felt when I was denied too. What was their reason for denial? Studies right?
Tourist
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
ooh alright
Enitan1998:

Of course I have a Brazil visa already so before I can apply for this Schengen na till 2024 self
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AskGod07: 8:47am On Aug 31, 2022
The way France do make a decision is very poor and act of scamming lol, 80% applicant’s that gotten France visa are those who had a travel history to Uk, US, Australia and Schengen countries. They believed that once those mentioned country issued their country visa to any applicant you are automatically qualified they don’t have time to treat visa application.

M
Enitan1998:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Enitan1998: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2022
AskGod07:

The way France do make a decision is very poor and act of scamming lol, 80% applicant’s that gotten France visa are those who had a travel history to Uk, US, Australia and Schengen countries. They believed that once those mentioned country issued their country visa to any applicant you are automatically qualified they don’t have time to treat visa application.
I swear but how person go get travel history if they keep denying first time travelers

M

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.