Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791016 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 3:33am On Sep 20, 2022
lionlee216:
Good evening. I'm heading to UK transiting through Amsterdam cos I'm flying KLM and I understand I need a transit visa.

Also I have a schegen type C visa valid till Novemeber. Can i use the visa to transit through Amsterdam while heading to UK or I'll need to actually apply for a transit visa for that purpose

Yes, you can. You can even step out of the airport if you have time to do so
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 3:47am On Sep 20, 2022
Huracan:
How long does it take to get appointment date?..does it take months?

No, the next available appointment for First time and Frequent travelers (short stay) in Lagos is November 2, 2022 if you booked it today.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:25am On Sep 20, 2022
THANKS

for the update it will soon b filedup if people do not act fast

Ashirioluwa:

No, the next available appointment for First time and Frequent travelers (short stay) in Lagos is November 2, 2022 if you booked it today.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iampeaceful(f): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=Ashirioluwa post=116831727]

Good morning NLs.

Please I have questions for you guys to help me out with; I want to sponsor my elder brother and his family to Sweden, (he saw me through school and I want to do something special for them as they've always wanted to travel out).

1) Which country is the best bet to apply for Schengen Visa for virgin passport holders?

2) What documents are required for me as their sponsor and for them, too? (As I plan to apply for them by myself).

3) How much proof of funds do I need to show as they will spend 2 weeks there.

4) One of his kids do not have his passport yet as he is just 3 Months old. But they have applied for him. All others have. Can I apply without the baby's passport while we await it?

5) Am I paying the processing fee of €40 same time as the Visa fees or till they are about to go for biometrics?

Thank you as I await your responses. I hope to apply as soon as possible
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 11:38am On Sep 21, 2022
[quote author=Iampeaceful post=116868160][/quote]

I'm not sure what you meant when you said the best country to apply for Schengen visa because all these countries that I am aware of will review your paperwork and only grant you a visa if they believe you merit it.

I normally apply for Schengen visa through France embassy because the processing time is FASTER.

The sponsor will show
- A 3 month bank statements
- Letter of support outlining your relationship with the applicants and your motivation for sponsoring them
- Any additional documentation that can help their applications

The applicants will show their
- Bank statements
- Letter from their jobs or business documents
- Payslips
- Marriage certificates
- Kids’ birth certificates
- Any other documents they think might help their applications.

You will need to show that you have enough fund in your account to cover the cost of the trip.

Those who have their passport ready can apply now or wait for the other kid. Either way is fine.

You will pay the VFS service fees online to enable you book appointment. The application fees will be paid at VFS center.

3 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 12:37pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ashirioluwa:

I'm not sure what you meant when you said the best country to apply for Schengen visa because all these countries that I am aware of will review your paperwork and only grant you a visa if they believe you merit it.

I normally apply for Schengen visa through France embassy because the processing time is FASTER.

The sponsor will show
- Letter of support outlining your relationship with the applicants and your motivation for sponsoring them

- Bank statements
- Letter from their jobs
- Marriage certificates

You will need to show that you have enough fund in your account to cover the cost of the trip.

Those who have their passport ready can apply now or wait for the other kid. Either way is fine.

You will pay the VFS service fees online to enable you book appointment. The application fees will be paid at VFS center.

Please do you have idea of documents a family should take to the embassy ?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 2:12pm On Sep 21, 2022
meljoe:

Please do you have idea of documents a family should take to the embassy ?

- Bank statements
- Letter from their jobs or your business documents
- Pay slips
- Marriage certificates
- Family photos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2022
Okay thank you , is it compulsory I add the kids statement of account , though I’m the one sponsoring everything ? And cover letter be done individually or just one for the family ?
Ashirioluwa:

- Bank statements
- Pay slips
- Marriage certificates
- Family photos

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
meljoe:
Okay thank you , is it compulsory I add the kids statement of account , though I’m the one sponsoring everything ? And cover letter be done individually or just one for the family ?

-The parents’ bank statements will be enough.
-The main applicant will write a cover/introduction letter.
-Sponsor will write letter of support

Weather you are sponsoring them or not they still need to show home, family and economic ties.

This is my own personal opinion. Attaching all these documents to your application doesn’t guarantee that the visa will be issued or not

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 3:50pm On Sep 21, 2022
Yes I know

I’m just putting the documents together , they don’t need to have each of them introduction letter then I will do cover letter summarizing everything ?
Or just me writing an introduction for myself and introducing them also

Ashirioluwa:

-The parents’ bank statements will be enough.
-The main applicant will write a cover/introduction letter.
-Sponsor will write letter of support

Weather you are sponsoring them or not they still need to show home, family and economic ties.

This is my own personal opinion. Attaching all these documents to your application doesn’t guarantee that the visa will be issued or not

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iampeaceful(f): 4:25pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thank you so much.

What I meant by best is actually the country that is most likely to grant them becauae they have no travel history.
Ashirioluwa:

The sponsor will show

- Bank statements
- Payslips
- Marriage certificates

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iampeaceful(f): 4:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
I will come on here and ask questions if I'm unclear about any step while filling the forms.

Ashirioluwa:

- Bank statements
- Pay slips
- Marriage certificates
- Family photos
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iampeaceful(f): 4:46pm On Sep 21, 2022
How many weeks for France Visa processing please?
Ashirioluwa:

The sponsor will show

- Bank statements
- Payslips
- Marriage certificates

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 6:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Iampeaceful:
How many weeks for France Visa processing please?

Most frequent travelers get decisions within one week

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Iampeaceful:
Thank you so much.

What I meant by best is actually the country that is most likely to grant them becauae they have no travel history.

I will advise you should not state you are sponsoring them. Since they are family embassy believe family can take care of their travel.

You can transfer the money to your brothers account to show prove of fund while presenting bank statement

I don’t see the possibility of getting the visa if you appear as their sponsor .

Guid them with the information you got here on how to apply and provide necessary documents for the visa as self sponsor, when they get the visa you can take responsibility of their trip.

You have to wait for the child passport to be ready since they are applying as a family.

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iampeaceful(f): 9:28am On Sep 22, 2022
Thanks.
HRprof:

I will advise you should not state you are sponsoring them. Since they are family embassy believe family can take care of their travel.

You can transfer the money to your brothers account to show prove of fund while presenting bank statement

I don’t see the possibility of getting the visa if you appear as their sponsor .

Guid them with the information you got here on how to apply and provide necessary documents for the visa as self sponsor, when they get the visa you can take responsibility of their trip.

You have to wait for the child passport to be ready since they are applying as a family.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Iampeaceful(f): 9:29am On Sep 22, 2022
Okay. Thank you.

Also, they live in Benin Republic. Should they use the Embassy there or Nigeria?
Ashirioluwa:

Most frequent travelers get decisions within one week
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Olasco001: 10:43am On Sep 22, 2022
Can someone given me a clue for those who there visas will be granted, after submit your application for first timer
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by youngprince111(m): 5:57pm On Sep 22, 2022
meljoe:
Yes I know

I’m just putting the documents together , they don’t need to have each of them introduction letter then I will do cover letter summarizing everything ?
Or just me writing an introduction for myself and introducing them also

just Write an introduction Letter introducing them since u are the Sponsor, you don’t need to write separate introduction letters

Don’t forget to include Attestation Letter from ur kids school introducing them and include ur Family pictures.
You can past the Documents u have here so gurus in the house can tell u what need to be included.

Best of Luck �
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2022
My kids school are on holiday , one is going for masters in the Uk soon , I’m going to including the offer letter and payments receipt , While the rest school is on strike oh lol . How do I get that now ? It’s for Christmas holidays though not now

I’m including school fees receipt old and new
Hostel fees old and new
ID card too

Is that enough ?

youngprince111:
just Write an introduction Letter introducing them since u are the Sponsor, you don’t need to write separate introduction letters

Don’t forget to include Attestation Letter from ur kids school introducing them and include ur Family pictures.
You can past the Documents u have here so gurus in the house can tell u what need to be included.

Best of Luck �
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
The Consular General ,
Embassy Of France
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Dr ,
Ikoyi
Lagos , Nigeria.

Dear Sir ,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

I am ………………….. , the director and sole signatory to the above company . My company is into the sales of shoes since 2008 in Lagos , Nigeria .

I will be traveling with my kids to France for the Christmas Holidays. My kids names are :

• ………….
• …………
• …………..
• ………… .

We will be traveling to Paris , France on tourism for the Christmas holidays , from 20th December 2022 to 4th January 2023. We will be spending 14 days on this trip . I am fully responsible for I and my kids entire expenses during our stay .

I look forward to a favourable reply .

Accept my highest regards .

Yours Sincerely,
………...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2022
Plesse is this good to go ?

meljoe:

The Consular General ,
Embassy Of France
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Dr ,
Ikoyi
Lagos , Nigeria.

Dear Sir ,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

I am ………………….. , the director and sole signatory to the above company . My company is into the sales of shoes since 2008 in Lagos , Nigeria .

I will be traveling with my kids to France for the Christmas Holidays. My kids names are :

• ………….
• …………
• …………..
• ………… .

We will be traveling to Paris , France on tourism for the Christmas holidays , from 20th December 2022 to 4th January 2023. We will be spending 14 days on this trip . I am fully responsible for I and my kids entire expenses during our stay .

Yours Sincerely,
………...

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kaydemo: 4:41am On Sep 24, 2022
if all your documents are complete and your ND certificate is not available what are your chances of accepting your documents by campus France?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by olazuma: 4:47am On Sep 24, 2022
Good day house... Please how to get appointment date first timer Lagos VFS , it showing no date
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by shilefan2(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2022
olazuma:
Good day house... Please how to get appointment date first timer Lagos VFS , it showing no date

LoL, you came in late, I was able to book the last date available in Nov. as soon as dates were made available...Be on the lookout again, maybe they will release new dates soon enough though!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by HRprof: 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
Kaydemo:
if all your documents are complete and your ND certificate is not available what are your chances of accepting your documents by campus France?

Go to France student thread and ask this question
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by babs4all: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2022
Very good

meljoe:

The Consular General ,
Embassy Of France
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Dr ,
Ikoyi
Lagos , Nigeria.

Dear Sir ,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

• ………….
• …………
• …………..
• ………… .

Yours Sincerely,
………...

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by lakoomoyi: 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2022
babs4all:
The Consular General ,
Embassy Of France
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Dr ,
Ikoyi
Lagos , Nigeria.

Dear Sir ,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

• ………….
• …………
• …………..
• ………… .

Yours Sincerely,
………...

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2022
babs4all:
Very good

Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2022
The Visa Officer ,
Consulate General Of France ,
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Dr ,
Ikoyi , Lagos.

Sir/Ma ,

Request For Schengen Tourist Visa for
self & my children with ( Passport No : …… , …… , ……. , ……. & ……. )

I will like to submit our application for tourist short stay visa . We intend to travel to France for tourism .
We will be in France for 14 days for the Christmas Holiday. My Travel dates Are : 20th December 2022 To 4th January 2023.

Our Itinerary in France is As Follows :
1 . December 20th : Arrival in my hotel
2 . Dec : Visit To Eiffel Tower & Arc de Triomphe
3. Dec : City Sightseeing Cruise along the Seine River & Aquarium of Paris
4. Dec : Hogel
5.Dec - Disneyland Paris
6. Dec : Musée d'Orsay
7 . Dec : Paris Zoological Park Admission
8. Dec : Hotel
9. Dec : Hotel
10. Dec : Lunch Cruise on the Seine River
11. Dec : Hotel

I have an asset , A house with tenants which I submitted documents to attest to it . I have a travel history of been to India , China , America & France which i also included as my documents .
I and my kids have also been to Rwanda as a family trip.

My daughter ( …… ) will be going for her masters at Birmingham University, United Kindgom . I have submitted documents to attest to this .

My two daughters ( ……. & ………. ) are currently students of ( FUTO ) . I have also submitted documents to attest to this .

My son ( …….. ) is a student of Babcock ,Ogun state . I have also included documents to attest to this .

We will like to spend some time together during the Christmas holidays while school is on break. With the fact that I have been to France earlier this year and I had so many exciting and amazing time in Paris , France . I would love them to also have that amazing experience.

I am fully responsible for their entire expenses during this trip .

Our supporting documents which I have included to support our application are as follows:
1. 4 Months Bank Statements
2. Travel Insurance for each of us .
3. National Identification Number Slip of each of us .
4. Visa Pages (2 China Visas , 3 USA Visas , including the current one , 2 India visas & 1 France Visa )
5. Property Documents
6. Banks Reference Letter
7. Family Photograph
8. Birth Certificate of My Children
9. Marriage Certificate
10. Tenancy Agreements For My Tenants
11. Duly Filled Visa Forms
12. Flight & Hotel Reservation
13. Letter Of Introduction
14. CAC
15. Offer Letter From Birmingham University
16. Telex School Payment Slip of £4000 & £4000 respectively to Birmingham University ( Postgraduate Studies )
17. 2 University Acceptance Letter For ( …….. & …….. )
18 . Hostel Receipts Starting from ( Year 2020 to the Current Year ) For ………. & …………..
19 . 2 University School Fees Receipt ( Year 2020 - Current Year ) ………… & ………
19. 2 University Student ID Card For …….. & ……..
20 . Babcock University Admission Slip
21. Babcock University School Fees Payment Slip ( 2021 - Current Year )
22 . Babcock University ID Card
22. Letter Of Sponsorship
23. Consent Letter From My Husband

I trust you will find everything in order , but Please feel free to let me know if you need any additional details or documents ...

Thanks and Regards

…………………

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2022
Please Is this good to go as a cover letter ?

meljoe:
The Visa Officer ,
Consulate General Of France ,
1 Oyinkan Abayomi Dr ,
Ikoyi , Lagos.

Sir/Ma ,

Request For Schengen Tourist Visa for
self & my children with ( Passport No : …… , …… , ……. , ……. & ……. )

I will like to submit our application for tourist short stay visa . We intend to travel to France for tourism .
We will be in France for 14 days for the Christmas Holiday. My Travel dates Are : 20th December 2022 To 4th January 2023.

Our Itinerary in France is As Follows :
1 . December 20th : Arrival in my hotel
2 . Dec : Visit To Eiffel Tower & Arc de Triomphe
3. Dec : City Sightseeing Cruise along the Seine River & Aquarium of Paris
4. Dec : Hogel
5.Dec - Disneyland Paris
6. Dec : Musée d'Orsay
7 . Dec : Paris Zoological Park Admission
8. Dec : Hotel
9. Dec : Hotel
10. Dec : Lunch Cruise on the Seine River
11. Dec : Hotel

I have an asset , A house with tenants which I submitted documents to attest to it . I have a travel history of been to India , China , America & France which i also included as my documents .
I and my kids have also been to Rwanda as a family trip.

My daughter ( …… ) will be going for her masters at Birmingham University, United Kindgom . I have submitted documents to attest to this .

My two daughters ( ……. & ………. ) are currently students of ( FUTO ) . I have also submitted documents to attest to this .

My son ( …….. ) is a student of Babcock ,Ogun state . I have also included documents to attest to this .

We will like to spend some time together during the Christmas holidays while school is on break. With the fact that I have been to France earlier this year and I had so many exciting and amazing time in Paris , France . I would love them to also have that amazing experience.

I am fully responsible for their entire expenses during this trip .

Our supporting documents which I have included to support our application are as follows:
1. 4 Months Bank Statements
2. Travel Insurance for each of us .
3. National Identification Number Slip of each of us .
4. Visa Pages (2 China Visas , 3 USA Visas , including the current one , 2 India visas & 1 France Visa )
5. Property Documents
6. Banks Reference Letter
7. Family Photograph
8. Birth Certificate of My Children
9. Marriage Certificate
10. Tenancy Agreements For My Tenants
11. Duly Filled Visa Forms
12. Flight & Hotel Reservation
13. Letter Of Introduction
14. CAC
15. Offer Letter From Birmingham University
16. Telex School Payment Slip of £4000 & £4000 respectively to Birmingham University ( Postgraduate Studies )
17. 2 University Acceptance Letter For ( …….. & …….. )
18 . Hostel Receipts Starting from ( Year 2020 to the Current Year ) For ………. & …………..
19 . 2 University School Fees Receipt ( Year 2020 - Current Year ) ………… & ………
19. 2 University Student ID Card For …….. & ……..
20 . Babcock University Admission Slip
21. Babcock University School Fees Payment Slip ( 2021 - Current Year )
22 . Babcock University ID Card
22. Letter Of Sponsorship
23. Consent Letter From My Husband

I trust you will find everything in order , but Please feel free to let me know if you need any additional details or documents ...

Thanks and Regards

…………………

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by AskGod07: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2022
If I may ask cant you book them under your frequently appointment ? Because I knew you are recently gotten France visa, I’m thinking if you want to apply for your renewal why can’t you book together under one appointment as a frequently travel if that possible ?

meljoe:

Is it vfs abuja or Lagos ? Because I took October 4th for two of my kids and I didn’t receive any email oh and your email is saying 20th September not October

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Marcgrace, Zoey1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.