Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (794975 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (383) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by demmysoft: 8:39am On Oct 09, 2017
MoyoGENERAL:
congrats bro. How many weeks/months are you staying?

@nomad26 l don't know if you can help me with business invitation letter to France. I have been going to France on tourist visa, l just need to convert my visa to business visa. Please, should anybody of help in getting company business invitation letter.

Thank you.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by iamfaithful: 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello Guys,

I've gotten everything ready for my Campus France interview.

The only issue I'm having is in securing accommodation. I once saw someone mention AirBnB but I don't understand how.

For those of you that have. How did you go about it please. I need to lock down this accommodation thing as soon as possible.

My school is located in Lille, France.

Thanks guys.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hello all, please where is the best place to learn how to speak French?
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
mavinc4u:
Thanks
Alliance Français

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
iamfaithful:
Hello Guys,

The only issue I'm having is in securing accommodation. I once saw someone mention AirBnB but I don't understand how.

For those of you that have. How did you go about it please. I need to lock down this accommodation thing as soon as possible.

Thanks guys.

I sent you an email. Use leboncoin or check refleex
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
ogatboy:

Alliance Français

Where is that one and how how much do they charge? Also do you know someone that studied there and was able to speak French fluently not just Bonjour?

Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
mavinc4u:

Where is that one and how how much do they charge? Also do you know someone that studied there and was able to speak French fluently not just Bonjour?

Thanks

My dear use YouTube and learn. No school would teach you well like tutoring yourself

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
ogatboy:

My dear use YouTube and learn. No school would teach you well like tutoring yourself

Okay, thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by veek2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Thanks to everyone that assisted in my journey to France. I have arrived and been trying to settle in. Wish you all the very best.

6 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogedozie: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2017
veek2:
Thanks to everyone that assisted in my journey to France. I have arrived and been trying to settle in. Wish you all the very best.

congratulations
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
mavinc4u:

Thanks

I studied there, when I got to France I didn't understand jack.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
iamfaithful:
Hello Guys,

Thanks guys.

I used Airbnb but like boy said check leboncoin or la carts des colocs.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
amofum:
I can't really say when they would read this crap. However, that wouldn't deter me from writing it anyway. I have spent roughly a month as a student in France and the experience has been mixed. At other times it felt blissful at some it has bee torturous especially when you have to buy something. My sincere appreciation goes to everyone on this thread and especially @ogatboy, and @whitetiger511. You guys made my transition less stressful than it could have been.

Whitetiger511 your line has not connected since i arrived. I'll be in paris on October 1, how can i contact you please? We should grab a bite.

hey so sorry, I'm no longer in France. but I'll be there for like 4 days after Christmas, if you still have my email, send me a message with your number.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
whitetiger511:

I studied there, when I got to France I didn't understand jack.

Lol, you studied there but didn't still speak French after their lectures?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ifeoluwasegun(m): 9:20am On Oct 24, 2017
Hello house, I'll first appreciate you all for the selfless service being rendered here everyday for free information.

I'll like to spend my Christmas holiday this year in France, I have no relative to invite. Sure I'm gonna book a hotel, first I want to know all details I'm going to need for submission alongside the visa application form, and which embassy I'd favorable and faster, as well, is it compulsory I pay for the hotel booking, how do I get the flight itinerary?

In short, I'll love to have complete guide to this application, I have my full bank details and my business details.

Thanks I expect response soon as available.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 24, 2017
mavinc4u:

Lol, you studied there but didn't still speak French after their lectures?
I could speak a little like ask for directions etc, but nobody could understand me(I guess accent); I didn't understand the locals either
also in alliance francais' defense, I only did two of 6 levels.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2017
whitetiger511:

I could speak a little like ask for directions etc, but nobody could understand me(I guess accent); I didn't understand the locals either
also in alliance francais' defense, I only did two of 6 levels.

Na wah. Let me do self study then. Thanks a lot
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Taike: 9:57pm On Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys,

I have a long stopover in Paris on New Year's day on my way back to school. Is there anyone in France who can give ideas on what I can do in Paris for about 4-5 hours, including the best way to get from the airport to the city?

I just don't want to spend New Year's day stuck in an airport. cry Help a sister out please!!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by veek2(m): 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Taike:
Hi guys,

I have a long stopover in Paris on New Year's day on my way back to school. Is there anyone in France who can give ideas on what I can do in Paris for about 4-5 hours, including the best way to get from the airport to the city?

I just don't want to spend New Year's day stuck in an airport. cry Help a sister out please!!

Will u come stay with me?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amofum(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
whitetiger511:

hey so sorry, I'm no longer in France. but I'll be there for like 4 days after Christmas, if you still have my email, send me a message with your number.

I only have your number. My whatsapp number is still on my signature.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by amofum(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
veek2:

Will u come stay with me?

Where do you stay? I come to La Defense every sunday.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tomiwaolugbenga: 9:23pm On Nov 04, 2017
mavinc4u:
Thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by princeray2017: 9:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
PLEASE CAN SOME ONE TELL ME IF I CAN USE MY CEO BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT FOR THE CONFERENCE I AM ATTENDING IN FRANCE. THIS IS BECAUSE HE SAID THE COMPANY ACCOUNT DOES NOT HAVE ANY CASH IN IT, THAT HE USES MAINLY HIS BANK ACCOUNT FOR TRANSACTIONS................ PLEASE CAN I USE HIS BANK STATEMENT? I NEED UR ADVICE AND OPINION
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mavinc4u(f): 8:22am On Nov 06, 2017
tomiwaolugbenga:
mavinc4u:
Thanks

People suggested self study though someone told me about french village in badagry or so.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 10:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Please gurus in the house, I want you people to advise me on the surest way to secure Fracnce visa. Cause I don't know if I should go as a student or tourist
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ih123: 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Hi guys!!!

Applied for my tourist visa to france on the 25th of October, 2017 and was told to collect my passport today. Collected it and I got my visa whoopppp. Got 15 days multiple entry.

Applied in abj vfs by the way. Anyone who needs help can send a message. (Only for tourist visa)

7 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogedozie: 10:28pm On Nov 08, 2017
Ih123:
Hi guys!!!

Applied for my tourist visa to france on the 25th of October, 2017 and was told to collect my passport today. Collected it and I got my visa whoopppp. Got 15 days multiple entry.

Applied in abj vfs by the way. Anyone who needs help can send a message. (Only for tourist visa)

congrats

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Abby234(f): 5:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
Ih123:
Hi guys!!!

congrats. pls what's the minimum amount that should be in my account if I want to apply for a 20 days tourist visa. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Helzina(f): 6:01pm On Nov 09, 2017
Hello...I am also ready for my campus france interview but the accommodation thing is my challenge too... My school is in Vierzon, france... Please who knows anyone in Vierzon... I need your help...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Helzina(f): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
Helzina:

Hello...I am also ready for my campus france interview but the accommodation thing is my challenge too... My school is in Vierzon, france... Please who knows anyone in Vierzon... I need your help...
Please anybody in vierzon should contact me... I really need your help on this and I dnt have much time... Will be here checking the updates and mentions... Thanks guys
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ih123: 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
Abby234:

congrats. pls what's the minimum amount that should be in my account if I want to apply for a 20 days tourist visa. Thanks.

Hi, I work in a law firm but didn't use my account. Used my father's account and it had 8 million naira in it. I was given 15 days but only applied for one week visa. 8 million should suffice I would say.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ih123: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
princeray2017:
PLEASE CAN SOME ONE TELL ME IF I CAN USE MY CEO BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT FOR THE CONFERENCE I AM ATTENDING IN FRANCE. THIS IS BECAUSE HE SAID THE COMPANY ACCOUNT DOES NOT HAVE ANY CASH IN IT, THAT HE USES MAINLY HIS BANK ACCOUNT FOR TRANSACTIONS................ PLEASE CAN I USE HIS BANK STATEMENT? I NEED UR ADVICE AND OPINION

Hmm quite tricky. He can act as your sponsor for the trip. So if you write as part of your additional information that your boss will personally sponsor your trip that should be okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (383) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.