Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (790926 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by OsiEnterprise4: 1:29pm On Feb 19, 2023
CowbellY:

What do you have to show as your ties to nigeria ?

Work documents, CAC certificate, land property
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by 1blackboi: 1:04am On Feb 20, 2023
Hello gurus in the house.
I got a message I have been been drawn to make my game packs within 24hours on Paris 2024 which guarantee me of buying ticket for the Paris 2024 olympics from the official website

Please what’s my chances of getting visa after buying the Olympic ticket

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MadeMan01(m): 9:07pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hello House,
I greet you all,
I want to apply for French Schengen visa for myself and my mom. We already hav UK visas and want to visit France as well with a relative based in the UK.

1. Can I apply for my mom from the profile i created with my email account or must I apply with a separate profile and email for her (ican see option to creat another application and another to create group application).
2. How long to get response

3. How much is French 90 day visa per person and how much does VFS charge per person?

Thanks in advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Restricted: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2023
Hi guys, does France accept My Bank Statement (MBS) or does it have to be the usual printed statement?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 4:35am On Feb 21, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

- Bank statement

- payslips:

- Accommodation: Where you intend to stay in France

- Letter from your employer

- Evidence that you are in school

- Travel itinerary

- Travel insurance

- Family status: marriage cert, kids birth cert, family photos

- Sponsor: Add documents from your sponsor in case anyone is sponsoring you.

- Travel history: add your previous visas

- Others: other documents you think will help your application.

Unless you will be staying with someone, I don’t think the one month vacation will fly because of the cost.

Frequent traveler

Thank you. If i may ask, is it complusory to attach company account alongside personal account when applying for tourist visas, especially for france. Because this comes up alot, in a case where both account are sufficiently run. Cant the personal account just fly. Also, in submitting personal, mind you, the recipent tenders her company documents?

Your careful insights are needed, esp for frequent travelers.

Please read carefully.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by shilefan2(m): 10:12am On Feb 21, 2023
Infiosa:

That's not true... he could write an email directly to the French embassy here in Nigeria referencing the application number and URN, and the email will be treated accordingly. I'm a living witness.

The crucial part is writing a convincing appeal email with genuine intentions and the refusal will be overturned.

Could you please share a template of a standard appeal letter that could be used as a guideline and also the email address the mail would be sent to, the application was made in the French Embassy in Abuja and it's the usual reason of justification of intended stay was not reliable...Thank you...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ashirioluwa: 11:11am On Feb 21, 2023
hunee:

Thank you. If i may ask, is it complusory to attach company account alongside personal account when applying for tourist visas, especially for france. Because this comes up alot, in a case where both account are sufficiently run. Cant the personal account just fly. Also, in submitting personal, mind you, the recipent tenders her company documents?

Your careful insights are needed, esp for frequent travelers.

Please read carefully.

For the financial aspect, your personal account is okay if you have enough funds in it.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 8:02am On Feb 22, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

For the financial aspect, your personal account is okay if you have enough funds in it.

Thanks alot.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by djbaju(m): 12:26pm On Feb 22, 2023
good afternoon everyone, Pls can I use an e-Statement for my application?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MadeMan01(m): 3:30pm On Feb 22, 2023
Hello House,
Please can I get France Schengen within 3 weeks?

I have UK visa and want to travel March 24. What is the timeframe to get France visa, what dates are available for vfsglobal biometric appointment?

I've started the form completion on FRANCE - VISAS website but need confirmation before I submit. How long after biometric will visa be issued?

Will passport be collected at vfsglobal biometric appointment like TLSCONTACT for UK visa?

Thanks in advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MadeMan01(m): 5:08pm On Feb 22, 2023
pufframmy:
7-10 days i think

that is what someone told me

10 calendar days or 10 business days?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2023
yes

MadeMan01:

10 calendar days or 10 business days?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MadeMan01(m): 6:51pm On Feb 22, 2023
pufframmy:
yes

Which one?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Angelsarerare25: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2023
Good morning ma/sir please oooo I need help I will be submitting my application this coming week

I would like to ask two questions

Question 1
The name on my passport and other documents
( examples)

Let’s say name on document & passport - jenifer Chidima ebere - goodluck

Name on my tiles at home ( tricycle license & landed properties) is - jeniffer chidima ebere

Meanwhile my kids

Names are
Joy chidima ebere
John great ebere

No goodluck added to there names, my landed properties and tricycle business license.

It’s a national training visa for my child & I please will this affect my applications?

Question 2
My daughter’s new school is not registered and her old school refuse to give no objection letter our traveling date is within holiday period do I need to submit that?

She is 13years old she will be 14years this June

Please I need help??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Angelsarerare25: 10:19am On Feb 24, 2023
Angelsarerare25:
Good morning ma/sir please oooo I need help I will be submitting my application this coming week

Question 1
( examples)

Name on my tiles at home ( tricycle license & landed properties) is - jeniffer chidima ebere

Meanwhile my kids

Names are
Joy chidima ebere
John great ebere

No goodluck added to there names, my landed properties and tricycle business license.

It’s a national training visa for my child & I please will this affect my applications?

Question 2
My daughter’s new school is not registered and her old school refuse to give no objection letter our traveling date is within holiday period do I need to submit that?

Please I need help??

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Newbiein2016: 6:49am On Feb 25, 2023
Angelsarerare25:

Question 1
( examples)

Meanwhile my kids

Names are
Joy chidima ebere
John great ebere

Is this difference in name because of marriage, if yes, I suggest you include related documentation to support this e.g. some people choose to hyphenate their names after marriage and with the Nigerian law, you would have newspaper announcements that can be used as supporting documents.

In the case of your children, as long as there are birth certificates confirming and other supporting documents e.g. consent letter from other parent supporting the application, datapage of other parent (if they are not travelling) and even pictures supporting the relationship, I doubt there'll be any problem. Some family dynamics have children bearing different surnames from their parents and there is nothing wrong with that.

My rule of thumb for visa application has always been to over explain rather than under explain and by this, I mean provide ample evidence supporting every piece of your application and home ties.

Question 2

What do you mean by not registered? If she is going to this school why won't you get the letter from the school?

If indeed this is the holiday period, there is usually something to show e.g. end of year reports, calendar of activities that usually indicate start of a holiday break. As the goal is to show that this trip does not affect her continous studies and the child has to return (which is part of their ties to their home country), I would spend some time to gather all related evidence to demonstrate this.

I don't understand why the old school would provide this letter to you if she is no longer a student there. This is falsification of data unless she still is affiliated with the school.

Please I need help??
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Restricted: 10:47am On Feb 25, 2023
Hi guys, does France accept My Bank Statement (MBS) or does it have to be the usual printed statement of account? Also is a 2 weeks Insurance good for a 10days trip or i have to do 30days insurance?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 12:06pm On Feb 25, 2023
Printed
it is best to do an insurance that start with your arrival and lapse with your departure date, however, hear from others.
Restricted:

Hi guys, does France accept My Bank Statement (MBS) or does it have to be the usual printed statement of account? Also is a 2 weeks Insurance good for a 10days trip or i have to do 30days insurance?

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tuborme: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
I applied for wedding anniversary holidays with my wife on the 22nd of February. I received our passports today with refusal slip.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Restricted: 2:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Really sorry about your refusal. What exactly is the refusal reason they gave? Also what documents/itinerary did you submit

tuborme:
I applied for wedding anniversary holidays with my wife on the 22nd of February. I received our passports today with refusal slip.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 6:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
sorry about this i think the rate of Refusal Now is Much

tuborme:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
pufframmy:
sorry about this i think the rate of Refusal Now is Much

pufframmy, Trust you good?

Maybe we ask the documents he presented and what was the conditions for refusal.

Your thoughts, so others can take one or two lessons.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
sometimes you might still get all the document right and still get denied, it happens
make God help us

hunee:

pufframmy, Trust you good?

Maybe we ask the documents he presented and what was the conditions for refusal.

Your thoughts, so others can take one or two lessons.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tuborme: 3:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Restricted:

Really sorry about your refusal. What exactly is the refusal reason they gave? Also what documents/itinerary did you submit

honestly, I dont understand these guys. I submitted the following for 11 days vacation this easter
1. Fully completed and duly signed application form
2. passport photographs as per visa specifications
3. Original and copy of our international passports
4. Copy of our church marriage certificate
5. Marriage Affidavits of facts
6. Copy of our Children's birth certificates
7. Copy of itinerary for our flight reservation with return from Lagos to Paris (air france)
8. Copy of our hotel reservation in Paris covering the period of stay. (from bookings.com)
9. Copy of our travel medical insurance
10. Copy of our reservation for tours and dinner
11. Copy of PAID ticket(s) for museum and tours (over $250)
12. Copy of my personal day to day 3 months bank account statement GTB - 3million plus
13. Copy of my personal saved up 3 months bank account statement GTB - 7million plus
14. Copy of my wife's 3 months bank account statement ACCESS - 2 million plus
15. Copy of my company registration documents - limited liability
16. Copy of my wife's company registration documents business registration
17. Copy of our three years e-tax clearance certificates
18. Copy of our rent receipts of our business premises (4 different business premises)
19. Pictures of our wedding, family, Last UAE vacation and our business premises
20. Cover letter

I had to pay for these tickets beacuse they are being sold out during the Easter season.

I have landed properties and a house but their titles are power of attorney...none has a C of O....so I did not bother to attach them.
I also did not attach my company bank account.

On my own refusal paper... they wrote that the reason I gave was unreliable and that they are not sure if i will leave the schengen area after the duration (i laughed...)

On my wife's own they wrote that they could not verify the authencity of her supporting documents ( I did not get this at all beacuse all documents submitted are legit and authentic including her well run bank statements...no agents involved) She told them that I will be sponsoring her trip in the cover letter.

I strongly believe that these people have a sterotyped way of making these evaluations that make it difficult for self employed people to get tourist visas.

We are hoping to appeal for the sake of doing it but we are looking to travel to another (yet to be decided) location for the anniversary!
I will need suggestions on where we can go for this holidays... my wife does not want africa. I dont know how easy to get tousrist visa to turkey or thailand.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Newbiein2016: 4:47am On Mar 02, 2023
Sorry about the refusal and hope people with more experience can speak to the documents submitted and how you might be able to improve on them in subsequent applications.

That said, for the request of a vacation outside Africa, I see a lot of tour companies online/instagram organising trips to Asia (Singapore/Bali), Lebanon and given their track records (ability to organize similar multiple trips within a period), they might be able to arrange this for you in a package. Do explore this option.

tuborme:

honestly, I dont understand these guys. I submitted the following for 11 days vacation this easter
7. Copy of itinerary for our flight reservation with return from Lagos to Paris (air france)
8. Copy of our hotel reservation in Paris covering the period of stay. (from bookings.com)
12. Copy of my personal day to day 3 months bank account statement GTB - 3million plus
13. Copy of my personal saved up 3 months bank account statement GTB - 7million plus
18. Copy of our rent receipts of our business premises (4 different business premises)
19. Pictures of our wedding, family, Last UAE vacation and our business premises
20. Cover letter

I had to pay for these tickets beacuse they are being sold out during the Easter season.

I have landed properties and a house but their titles are power of attorney...none has a C of O....so I did not bother to attach them.

On my own refusal paper... they wrote that the reason I gave was unreliable and that they are not sure if i will leave the schengen area after the duration (i laughed...)

On my wife's own they wrote that they could not verify the authencity of her supporting documents ( I did not get this at all beacuse all documents submitted are legit and authentic including her well run bank statements...no agents involved) She told them that I will be sponsoring her trip in the cover letter.

I strongly believe that these people have a sterotyped way of making these evaluations that make it difficult for self employed people to get tourist visas.

We are hoping to appeal for the sake of doing it but we are looking to travel to another (yet to be decided) location for the anniversary!
I will need suggestions on where we can go for this holidays... my wife does not want africa. I dont know how easy to get tousrist visa to turkey or thailand.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tuborme: 7:16am On Mar 02, 2023
Newbiein2016:
Sorry about the refusal and hope people with more experience can speak to the documents submitted and how you might be able to improve on them in subsequent applications.

That said, for the request of a vacation outside Africa, I see a lot of tour companies online/instagram organising trips to Asia (Singapore/Bali), Lebanon and given their track records (ability to organize similar multiple trips within a period), they might be able to arrange this for you in a package. Do explore this option.

thank you...
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Restricted: 10:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Omo mehn.....after reading this, i sincerely dont know what to say. Schengen VO's are the most unpredictable set of people and it is very difficult to understand the rationale behind their thinking. All these verifiable documents and they still think you wont come back. I can only imagine the stress and hard work that went into the application.

1. Did they stamp your passports for this recent refusal?

2. Have you ever had a schengen visa refusal?

tuborme:

20. Cover letter

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:29am On Mar 02, 2023
it faith ooo cause the VO na different side they use to look am

1blackboi:
Hello gurus in the house.
I got a message I have been been drawn to make my game packs within 24hours on Paris 2024 which guarantee me of buying ticket for the Paris 2024 olympics from the official website

Please what’s my chances of getting visa after buying the Olympic ticket
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2023
you can use same account but it going to be separate form
MadeMan01:
Hello House,
I greet you all,
I want to apply for French Schengen visa for myself and my mom. We already hav UK visas and want to visit France as well with a relative based in the UK.

1. Can I apply for my mom from the profile i created with my email account or must I apply with a separate profile and email for her (ican see option to creat another application and another to create group application).
2. How long to get response

3. How much is French 90 day visa per person and how much does VFS charge per person?

Thanks in advance
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 11:31am On Mar 02, 2023
i never see people here use MBS most use printed copy

Restricted:

Hi guys, does France accept My Bank Statement (MBS) or does it have to be the usual printed statement?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 11:54am On Mar 02, 2023
Restricted:

Omo mehn.....after reading this, i sincerely dont know what to say. Schengen VO's are the most unpredictable set of people and it is very difficult to understand the rationale behind their thinking. All these verifiable documents and they still think you wont come back. I can only imagine the stress and hard work that went into the application.

2. Have you ever had a schengen visa refusal?

How can a refused visa be stamped? definitely not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.