Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (791499 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (382) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 9:21am On Mar 10, 2018
bigfissy:
Hello House,

I wanted to ask, if you get refused for tourist visa but were informed of the right to appeal,

>>> An administrative appeal to the Commission de Recours Contre les Décisions de Refus de visa (appeals board for visa refusal rulings) within two months (CRRV – BP 83609 – 44036 NANTES CEDEX 1). This prior recourse, which must be justified, written in French and signed.

It takes like forever because it depends. My advice is to wait for six months and then reapply

How long does this appeal take and is it always successful. Refusal reason sounded due to hotel reason.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2018
bigfissy:
Hello House,

I wanted to ask, if you get refused for tourist visa but were informed of the right to appeal,

>>> An administrative appeal to the Commission de Recours Contre les Décisions de Refus de visa (appeals board for visa refusal rulings) within two months (CRRV – BP 83609 – 44036 NANTES CEDEX 1). This prior recourse, which must be justified, written in French and signed.

How long does this appeal take and is it always successful. Refusal reason sounded due to hotel reason.

It takes like forever because it depends. My advice is to wait for six months and then reapply
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by ogatboy(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2018
YoungMil:
Bro....how are you? I just got admitted into Grenoble Appears University for MSc in Informatics. Please I need detailed guidelines on visa application procedures...07032066354. God Bless.

please those tha did student visa application recently should help. But i advice you get the vfs student visa checklist and make sure you have all the document on the checklist. Then contact campus France Nigdria to request for an interview.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 10:34am On Mar 10, 2018
This will be appreciated and guys, will 2m in my personal account be okay for my visa application? Although school fee is just 250 Euros. God bless.
ogatboy:

please those tha did student visa application recently should help. But i advice you get the vfs student visa checklist and make sure you have all the document on the checklist. Then contact campus France Nigdria to request for an interview.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by sarahhh: 1:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Bit out of topic - but I was able to visit Nice Carnival in France last month - wonderful event smiley
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Bostin(m): 6:47pm On Mar 10, 2018
YoungMil:
This will be appreciated and guys, will 2m in my personal account be okay for my visa application? Although school fee is just 250 Euros. God bless.
Please give us more deals on your 250 Euro tuition admission. What course, duration and the School name ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2018
Grenoble Alpes, Msc Informatics 2 years....
Bostin:
Please give us more deals on your 250 Euro tuition admission. What course, duration and the School name ?

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 2:06pm On Mar 11, 2018
Can you please specify the amount range in Ur statement of account....thank you.
Araire2016:
@alabireal.
Pls i am a single parent (a mother of a 2yr old girl),wanna com settle down wit ma fiance in france together wit my little girl (not her father).
From al i av read abt how easy (and not d other way round) it is to get france visa,i was thuinking i shld apply for student visa. Msc.
Pls wt are my chances,and how do i go tthrough d process.
Then which session can i apply for now?
Thanks in advance

quote author=alabireal post=52992179]I am very humbled and well delighted that this threads is well sustained for a long time like this

This platform has assisted me one way or the other to secure my French student visa and currently battling with my master's studies here in the beatiful city of Nancy

I will be readily available to give my humble advice here on this platform on any student visa related issues based on the little experience I have gotten so far .

Let's keep it rolling

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Perfectnumber6(m): 2:12pm On Mar 14, 2018
Omowunmi22:
Just got my France student visa today...is any one here with France student visa too?
Hello bro good day, please I would like to know what and what documents you submitted to get your France student visa, and also the questions you were asked probably. I would be applying soon please help a brother thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 9:58pm On Mar 14, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
Hello bro good day, please I would like to know what and what documents you submitted to get your France student visa, and also the questions you were asked probably. I would be applying soon please help a brother thanks.

Who can provide a comprehensive information as to applying for French Student Visa for someone with Full Ride Scholarship I need it badly....Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 15, 2018
Hello house,
Please
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by krezorn: 7:13am On Mar 16, 2018
My guy will be traveling to France with 1month visa, please what kind of question will they ask him at the port of entry ie France airport? Will there be any possibility of deporting him when his visa is genuine? Please someone should help with a genuine answer thanks
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2018
krezorn:
My guy will be traveling to France with 1month visa, please what kind of question will they ask him at the port of entry ie France airport? Will there be any possibility of deporting him when his visa is genuine? Please someone should help with a genuine answer thanks

Tell your friend to hold 1000 euro or dollar as PTA and a genuine hotel reservation. Also he should not pack load like person wey want stay there else they will deport him. This people reason very well, you dont pack load when you claim you are going for 9 days holiday

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2018
krezorn:

You can whatsapp me for better understanding 08084244354
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by krezorn: 7:00am On Mar 17, 2018
yusfaith78:

Tell your friend to hold 1000 euro or dollar as PTA and a genuine hotel reservation. Also he should not pack load like person wey want stay there else they will deport him. This people reason very well, you dont pack load when you claim you are going for 9 days holiday

Thanks. But do you know the likely questions he face at the France airport?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by imoniyi(f): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2018
good evening everyone. does anyone attend university of strasbourg here
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 6:44pm On Mar 22, 2018
Anyone in Grenoble? How is hustling and studying generally in the area?.... hoping on going this September. Your honest response will be highly appreciated
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2018
YoungMil:
Anyone in Grenoble? How is hustling and studying generally in the area?.... hoping on going this September. Your honest response will be highly appreciated

Have you started your visa application process?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2018
Will be applying in April God's Willing.....needed info about part time jobs in Grenoble
Jamaticulus:

Have you started your visa application process?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Jamaticulus(m): 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2018
YoungMil:
Will be applying in April God's Willing.....needed info about part time jobs in Grenoble

This info is readily available on Quora.com. For ease of navigation, you can download the Quora app.

You can also join the "Grenoble Life" Facebook group to get more info or even ask questions.

Bonne Chance!

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2018
Thanks man.
Jamaticulus:

This info is readily available on Quora.com. For ease of navigation, you can download the Quora app.

You can also join the "Grenoble Life" Facebook group to get more info or even ask questions.

Bonne Chance!
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by chima1978: 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
Hello everyone, I recently applied for a business visa on March 20th for my travel on April 14th. However, I've been reading on this site that it can take longer than 1 month to actually get your visa issued.

Those who recently applied and got their visas issued, please share your wait time period.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by chima1978: 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2018
yusfaith78:
I got my processed France Visa this morning and i was given a three months visa, my third france visa though. I noticed most people get france visa refusal just because the hotel the booked could not confirm their payment.
Congratulations. What was your wait period? When did you submit, where?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by yusfaith78(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2018
chima1978:
Hello everyone, I recently applied for a business visa on March 20th for my travel on April 14th. However, I've been reading on this site that it can take longer than 1 month to actually get your visa issued.

Those who recently applied and got their visas issued, please share your wait time period.

Sometimes it takes a month but the last one i got was treated within 2 weeks. Let me know when you get your visa so that i can advice you on some basic things that will not make immigration cancel your visa or send you back
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 12:14pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hello House....I need info on CROUS for accommodation please...your input will be highly appreciated.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
YoungMil:
Hello House....I need info on CROUS for accommodation please...your input will be highly appreciated.

CROUS is only for students, most people hère are not going through study. CROUS is unique. You will apply online, they'll send you an application form within 48 hours (thats when you will chose 4 option of accommodation in school) and you will have to send back copy of your passport , copy of your scanned admission letter, and other related showing you are going to be studying in that Crous city. so you send all that to Crous by mail along with the form within 8 days so as to avoid delay, so by early June ,you will be sent the reply.

NOTE: Crous is the Accommodation platform for students hoping to live in a university residence only. Most are always on campus, just few are in the city.

VISIT CROUS SITE TO GET STARTED BY SELECTING YOUR REGION ON STUDY.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by imoniyi(f): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hi everyone. please i need information on how to apply for masters programme. I cannot find requirements on the university website.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 5:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Thanks for the detailed response bro....I have sent them a mail as regards the application form cos I could not get the application via their website. However, the mailing of documents you specified, is it electronically or by courier? Thanks again man.
Harzontorh:

CROUS is only for students, most people hère are not going through study. CROUS is unique. You will apply online, they'll send you an application form within 48 hours (thats when you will chose 4 option of accommodation in school) and you will have to send back copy of your passport , copy of your scanned admission letter, and other related showing you are going to be studying in that Crous city. so you send all that to Crous by mail along with the form within 8 days so as to avoid delay, so by early June ,you will be sent the reply.

NOTE: Crous is the Accommodation platform for students hoping to live in a university residence only. Most are always on campus, just few are in the city.

VISIT CROUS SITE TO GET STARTED BY SELECTING YOUR REGION ON STUDY.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Harzontorh: 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2018
YoungMil:
Thanks for the detailed response bro....I have sent them a mail as regards the application form cos I could not get the application via their website. However, the mailing of documents you specified, is it electronically or by courier? Thanks again man.

Post Mail. Just to arrive at the given addressed of the Crous accommodation is the thing. you Cana's well use any course service that is available

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by YoungMil: 7:15am On Mar 28, 2018
Thanks bro...
Harzontorh:

Post Mail. Just to arrive at the given addressed of the Crous accommodation is the thing. you Cana's well use any course service that is available
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Cyberknight: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2018
yusfaith78:

Sometimes it takes a month but the last one i got was treated within 2 weeks. Let me know when you get your visa so that i can advice you on some basic things that will not make immigration cancel your visa or send you back

Could you please share your experiences - what are the French immigration people at POE likely to ask about?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by johnsonm2g: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2018
Please, gurus in the house what are the procedures in securing admission in France?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (382) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.