Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,564 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (816464 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 7:44am On May 27
For the frequent travelers , there is even date from June 29th, Lagos
As seen In this picture , that I took 7:42am, May 27th.
Atinukemi23:
Hello House, I have completed the France applications for family of 4, one adult and 3 underaged.
On Tls for Lagos at about 6:am today the 27th there is no slot at all for the month of June only from the beginning of July - aug although travel dates is end of Aug but because of school break is in 2weeks as the oldest of the underage is over the age of 12 so physical appearance is required for biometrics.
Are there any chances in getting a cancellation for June ? I know the olympics thing has increased slot demand and even if there may be cancellation it may be for one applicant and we are 4 or should we just go with first week in July before its all taken and keep checking if dates can be amended ?

Keeping fingers crossed!

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atinukemi23: 11:14am On May 27
Wawu!
Maybe because we are first time traveler ?
I checked again still showing july.
No May and No June at all.
Is it because it is a Large Family of 4 ?
And maybe those slots available are for single or less than 4 applicant ?
Still hoping we wouldn't have mind the end of May.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 12:01pm On May 27
It’s because you are a first time traveler to Schengen.
You can check other countries and go to France from there.
Atinukemi23:
Wawu!
Maybe because we are first time traveler ?
I checked again still showing july.
No May and No June at all.
Is it because it is a Large Family of 4 ?
And maybe those slots available are for single or less than 4 applicant ?
Still hoping we wouldn't have mind the end of May.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Abokii8(m): 2:17pm On May 27
After pre-consular interview is submission at TLS. Please how much is tls collecting for appointment booking, visa fee, courier fees within Abuja and service charges for long stay study in France?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atinukemi23: 8:44am On May 28
please for those who have a dummy account for booking, is there any appointment for Abuja?

We are first timer hence we were only seeing slots from July (Lagos) but will it be different with Abuja ?
We are happy to Fly to Abuja if there will be any slot for June.
Many thanks.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tunyuz(m): 9:40am On May 28
Hello, everyone! Please am about to submit my application for tourism come early june. How do I get the return flight reservation? Is it paid or just reserve for some time. PLease I need clarification.
Secondly, I am selfemployed and I have all my active CAC documents. Do I need pension certificate and if yes, how do i go about this? Please help a brother as im gathering my documents for next week. Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 10:35am On May 28
tunyuz:
Hello, everyone! Please am about to submit my application for tourism come early june. How do I get the return flight reservation? Is it paid or just reserve for some time. PLease I need clarification.
Secondly, I am selfemployed and I have all my active CAC documents. Do I need pension certificate and if yes, how do i go about this? Please help a brother as im gathering my documents for next week. Thank you

Good morning, please do not book flight yet o, just make a reservation for the purpose of the trip, a travel agent should be able to help you, they shouldn’t collect more than N5k from you.
Secondly, you can surely add your pension certificate and all relevant docs that will help your application
Lastly, I doubt if there is Appointment date till July in Lagos for now. So work within that period when making your flight reservation and hotel booking. Wishing you best of luck
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ozeggy: 12:30pm On May 28
I think it depends on the bank. You may try Stanbic IBTC USD Mastercard.

Zoey1:
Thanks.
Dont understand why the USD didn’t work.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 3:38pm On May 28
I have several banks not less than 4 and none is going through and I used same on booking.com
Ozeggy:
I think it depends on the bank. You may try Stanbic IBTC USD Mastercard.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Woza101: 4:22pm On May 28
Good Evening Guys
Has anyone successfully booked appointment date on tls website recently.
Because I have been having difficulty selecting appointment date on tls website.
It keeps popping up ( error http.500 )
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Abokii8(m): 4:56pm On May 28
Woza101:
Good Evening Guys
Has anyone successfully booked appointment date on tls website recently.
Because I have been having difficulty selecting appointment date on tls website.
It keeps popping up ( error http.500 )
please what's the cost of booking appointment?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Atinukemi23: 11:57am On May 29
I almost paid yesterday morning for Lagos, and it reserved it for 2hrs and waiting for me to make payment, I wanted another date so I did not carrying on with the date and after 2hrs the booking window was opened.

I checked abuja and for first timer there was 27th and 28th of June and for Lagos no June only from the 9th of July till end of August.

Although the website glitched few times.
Keep trying.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Beedee232: 8:06am On May 30
Good morning my fellow people. Pls I want to apply for a Schengen visa. I need your advice on which of the countries I should go with and how to go about it. I understand things have really changed on how it was initially. I am clueless on which of the Schengen countries to apply for. I want to visit: Spain (not certain about this country), Germany, Greece and france. Kindly list the steps on how to go about the visa process.I’ve been to many countries and I currently have uk and Canadian visa. I have also been to Spain (2017). But for this trip I’m not sure if I will wanna visit Spain again. If there is time. I will def stop by in Spain.

Waiting on your detailed response . Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Purpleivy(f): 9:35am On May 30
Beedee232:
Good morning my fellow people. Pls I want to apply for a Schengen visa. I need your advice on which of the countries I should go with and how to go about it. I understand things have really changed on how it was initially. I am clueless on which of the Schengen countries to apply for. I want to visit: Spain (not certain about this country), Germany, Greece and france. Kindly list the steps on how to go about the visa process.I’ve been to many countries and I currently have uk and Canadian visa. I have also been to Spain (2017). But for this trip I’m not sure if I will wanna visit Spain again. If there is time. I will def stop by in Spain.

Waiting on your detailed response . Thank you

Apply through France with all necessary documents including a well detailed cover letter that contains your daily itinerary/activities in France. With your Valid UK and Canada Visa you're likely to get 1year visa.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Purpleivy(f): 9:38am On May 30
I just got my second France Visa yesterday. Tell me why they gave me a 2weeks Multiple entry visa 😭😫 even though my first visa was 1month, I thought I would be getting more duration this time around.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by donteebalo(m): 10:06am On May 30
Purpleivy:
I just got my second France Visa yesterday. Tell me why they gave me a 2weeks Multiple entry visa 😭😫 even though my first visa was 1month, I thought I would be getting more duration this time around.
Just use it and don’t overstay, your next might be 6months.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 12:16pm On May 30
Ehwe!!!!
🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️
Purpleivy:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 2:17pm On May 30
on your next application try and increase your Insurance
Purpleivy:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 9:43am On May 31
2 weeks? Jesu! Ah! I am short of words. My sister manage it o. Better than denial.
Purpleivy:

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Blessedsteph: 9:45am On May 31
Do you think it has something to do with it? This my most recent application, my insurance was only for 11 days yet they gave me 5yrs visa.
I really don’t know how they make these decisions. I fit faint if I see 2 weeks 😂
pufframmy:
on your next application try and increase your Insurance

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 9:46am On May 31
Visa people are struggling for months, weeks to get, you collect 2 weeks you dey complain? shoo, na wa o. If you want longer term, use this one again and make sure your travel insurance is 3 months.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by okomoney: 9:47am On May 31
hi bro have gotten all the required document now, i am schedule for interview early june too

tunyuz:
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Zoey1: 10:16am On May 31
Don’t go about judging people.
Did you read the part where it was stated the last visa was for one month.
Doesn’t the applicant have the right to want a progression?
The people that are getting 1year, 2years, 5years didn’t they pay same rate ? Do they have 2heads.
Whatever she wishes after paying the embassy such huge sum , gathering mammoth documents is her choice and right.

hunee:
Visa people are struggling for months, weeks to get, you collect 2 weeks you dey complain? shoo, na wa o. If you want longer term, use this one again and make sure your travel insurance is 3 months.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 2:46pm On May 31
Zoey1:
The people that are getting 1year, 2years, 5years didn’t they pay same rate ? Do they have 2heads.
Whatever she wishes after paying the embassy such huge sum , gathering mammoth documents is her choice and right.

Nairaland and wahala.
Na wa!
I Don dey hear sir.
How many I don judge for here wey you see?

Just a comment made on a lighter note, nothing serious.

Lastly, whatever the embassy grants you, take it like that.
Remember that visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular and they don't owe anyone a stipulated number of days because embassies have a quota and they work with it.

I will continue to engage as many as possible here constructively it relates based on my travel exposure.

Your remarks are noted, have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by phurlly(m): 2:57pm On May 31
Is it advisable to apply for France tourist visa with my virgin passport. I had refusal on Canada tourist visa last year. I’m scared of refusal. Can I do or I should just try some Africa country first?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Purpleivy(f): 4:33pm On May 31
hunee:

Where did you see me complaining? Ehn I.T.K... I was only surprised that I could get a lesser duration after previously getting 1month. The 1month was single entry and this 2weeks is Multiple entry. I'm not even going to spend more than 10days on my trip.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Purpleivy(f): 4:38pm On May 31
Zoey1:

Thank you for this perfect response 🙏

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Autoworld1: 4:49pm On May 31
Goodafternoon every one how do I apply for a Schengen visa by myself is it possible help.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by hunee: 5:23pm On May 31
Purpleivy:

Where did you see me complaining? Ehn I.T.K... I was only surprised that I could get a lesser duration after previously getting 1month. The 1month was single entry and this 2weeks is Multiple entry. I'm not even going to spend more than 10days on my trip.
Again, your remarks are noted. Have a good day.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Teslas: 5:36pm On May 31
Congratulations and nice documents.

Please can you share the cover letter that contains the day-to-day details of itinerary.

Or the ⁠introduction letter that contain the day-to-day details of itinerary.

Thanks

Documents submitted:
Filled Application forms
1 passport photograph for adult
2 passport photographs for each child
Introduction Letter
Employment letter
Pension certificate
Work ID card
3 months payslip
3 months salary account statement
3 months personal USD account
No objection letter
Return flight reservation
Hotel reservations
Disneyland hotel booking
Insurance

Extras added For the kids:
Consent letter signed by both parents
Sponsorship letter
Birth certificates
Parents passport data pages
Last term school report sheet for each child

Note that:
1. Sponsorship letter had names of the 3 kids in it but photocopied into 3
2. ⁠introduction letter was done separately for each child with day-to-day details of itinerary
3. ⁠flight reservations, hotel bookings, bank statements and evidence of employment was submitted only for myself (the adult) since the applications are in one group so no need submitting one for each person.
4. ⁠insurance was from aiico and for 12 days duration. Cost us around 20k total for 4 of us.
5. ⁠children bellow 12 yrs don’t need to attend biometric. Just make sure you snap them passport according to the size on France website. 2 passports each child.

If I remember anything else then I’d add it. Or pls feel free to ask for any clarification.

[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nonamexxx: 7:32pm On May 31
Please can I apply for tourist visa with a recently acquired CAC certificate?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by tunyuz(m): 7:34pm On May 31
okomoney:
hi bro have gotten all the required document now, i am schedule for interview early june too

Hello, yes I have gotten all the documents, but im yet to reserve flight. Can you tell me how you got your return ticket. I dont want to contact travel agent.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Soraco57(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.