Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) (150916 Views)

Official Video: P-square Ft T.I - Ejeajo / VIDEO [DOWNLOAD]: P-square - Alingo / New Video: P-square – Beautiful Onyinye Ft. Rick Ross. [download] + Audio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Ucheosefoh(m): 5:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
Nice video sha time 2 go and learn Alingo dance steps now wey I don sabi dance Azonto babes go feel me die 4 party dance floor lol when I learn dis dance steps finish, imagin combining Alingo and Azonto dance steps in a party dance floor I go be the center of attraction

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by ebucha: 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
naijababe: Two minutes later I gave up. Dudes are done, need to find fresh talent!
hmmmm
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by safarigirl(f): 5:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
They will gather to criticise, but they will still buy the CD when the thing comes out.

Loved the beat, don't care for the lyrics (since when did Nigerians start judging songs based on lyrical content?), and the video is verrryyyy cool.
Watch this song top charts, Onitsha and Alaba boys will play this song until everybody likes it by force! I trust them

Una go dey dance Gangnam style like children, can one person criticising tell me the meaning of the lyrics there? None of you can translate it, but you love the beats and the dance.

Alingo is riding on the same thing, and it WILL sell. *off to dance Alingo*

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2012
safarigirl: They will gather to criticise, but they will still buy the CD when the thing comes out.

Loved the beat, don't care for the lyrics (since when did Nigerians start judging songs based on lyrical content?), and the video is verrryyyy cool.
Watch this song top charts, Onitsha and Alaba boys will play this song until everybody likes it by force! I trust them

Una go dey dance Gangnam style like children, can one person criticising tell me the meaning of the lyrics there? None of you can translate it, but you love the beats and the dance.

Alingo is riding on the same thing, and it WILL sell. *off to dance Alingo*
Abi o, Gangnam style lacks lyrical content yet it's so freaking popular. The people hating are the same ones that'll like the video on youtube.

Pssh, Naija don release 3 dances in one year, etighi, kokoma, now alingo...my own na to dance, who no sabi? #dancing alingo

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by ebucha: 5:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
cheesy
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Thok(m): 5:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
Critics, oya make una kom analyse this video..
'How bad their vocals were',
'How they wasted too much money' et al.
Btw, what does alingo mean?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by garrigangster: 5:32pm On Nov 18, 2012
obadiah777: P SQUARE DAVIDO WIZZKID, ALL THESE FOOLS WILL BE PUT TO DEATH BY THE LORD FOR CORRUPTING OUR YOUTH AND MAKING THEM EXTREMELY COVETOUS AND MAKING THEM WORSHIP IDOLS
Mad man
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Dospix(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
"I love the hating,it shows am actually working hard"...dis video is epic,its the best i hv seen arond Africa.hatez go chop and drink mr ibu shit and piss.u hv nt yet u critisize;go kiss electric cooker.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
I haven't watch the fucckin video but it's so wack

Is that the best they can do undecided
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
I used to like P-Square, but their videos is getting too westernized for me. embarassed
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by usher3176: 6:18pm On Nov 18, 2012
Frankly speaking,WHAT IS THIS?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by kpolli(m): 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2012
Who is charge of their wardrobe Usual p square trash. . . do they think I would go to a club and dance like that? undecided
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
Excellent video!
Excellent choreography!

P-Square, keep rising!
haters fall back!

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Ramcie(f): 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
Yield: Excellent video!
Excellent choreography!

P-Square, keep rising!
haters fall back!

Thanks my dear , plz tell them. Am very sure most of the critics of this video didn't even watch it. Psquare did a wonderful job in this video . Am still a die hard fan. Haba! See dance steps na!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Don4life: 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
rubbish
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nicompop: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
These dudes still number No 1 in Africa

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by airmark(m): 8:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
Nicompop: These dudes still number No 1 in Africa

You could n't even spell your name correctly, let me help you spell it: NINCOMPOOP.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
Hater fools God punish your ancestors to your generation the more you hate on artist the more you go backward in your life fools,psquare re making serious cash you re here talking rubbish,rickross gave u a messege in onyinye vid-we talking money u talking nonsense"meditate on that fools

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by 9jalondon: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
What a shame I called dem d best Nigeria musical Act for a long time...I'm afraid the Alingo so absolute RUBBISH!!!
reminds of Terry G madness o ma se ooO!!!
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by 9jalondon: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
osinachukwu: Hater fools God punish your ancestors to your generation the more you hate on artist the more you go backward in your life fools,psquare re making serious cash you re here talking rubbish,rickross gave u a messege in onyinye vid-we talking money u talking nonsense"meditate on that fools
You either Peter or Paul ,rather tragic typical Igbo ...OSINACHUKWU!!!!
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ramcie:

Thanks my dear , plz tell them. Am very sure most of the critics of this video didn't even watch it. Psquare did a wonderful job in this video . Am still a die hard fan. Haba! See dance steps na!

What if we said we watched it? Would you then call us ignorant, dumb or evil?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by 9jalondon: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
Brilliant remark ile
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 18, 2012
nosa gold:

Like seriously I tot its only ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ dat saw it o

Originality is a problem oooooh....azonto now Alingo who knows what next.....maybe Blingo..hahaha
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by Goldieluks: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
This video is too dark for my liking. They all look like they got trapped in a demonic cage.
What happened to the fresh looking P-square?
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by lacidi: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
I always laugh when I see all these negative comments on Psquare songs. I remember the first time that Chop my Money was posted on NL and all the negative comments that followed. In fact I remember some people said that P square was finished and the song was crap. 1 year later the song has over 10 million hits on YouTube and is the most viewed Nigerian video ever on YouTube.

Now we are having the same comments about Alingo. 20 hours after the video was released, it has already passed 40,000 views on YouTube and will definitely hit 1 million within 2 weeks.

Psquare have studied the Naija and African market and they know that it is not the words in the song that sells the music. It is the sound. Africans want to dance, period! We come here and criticize and complain and call them names, but at the end of the day all the clubs in Naija will have this song on constant replay and people will be struggling to see who learns the dance first. Danfo drivers, taxi drivers, FM stations, kiddies birthday parties, wedding reception, etc will have the song on replay. That's the secret and that's why the song will outsell the ones with the so called good lyrics and by this time next year, they would have outsold their competitors as always.

That's the Psquare secret. So the critics will have their say, but Psqare will have their sale.

11 Likes

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by poweredcom(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
obadiah777: ISAIAH 5 VS 20 Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, <<<<WOE IS DESTRUCTION.
which one come bring bible here again na. Ol boy preach the alingo chapter here jare
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by chessguru1(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
Gorrbachev: Noise!! no lyrical content. All i hear is Alingo. What does Alingo mean. Rubbish!! wink wink wink
bad belly pls tell me what azonto means. Last time I check it doesn't exist in d english DICtionary angry
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by chessguru1(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
I personally feel its nice 2 see dem dancing again. I don tire 4 der love songs. They try (dat no mean say I go use my mb download d song sha :PI )
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by chessguru1(m): 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Garri_Activist: I haven't watch the fucckin video but it's so wack

Is that the best they can do undecided
ur truly. A hater.
U haven't watched d video but u already know its soo wack. Haba. Try nd conceal ur prejudice small.
Bottomline, anybody dat has ever enjoyed a terry g song has no moral right 2 say shit abt dis one. Anyway its back 2 alingo alingo alingo

Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by chessguru1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
jaeik007:

Originality is a problem oooooh....azonto now Alingo who knows what next.....maybe Blingo..hahaha
Tell me u don't see a little bit of alanta in azonto. Free d guys abeg
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by chessguru1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
kpolli: Who is charge of their wardrobe Usual p square trash. . . do they think I would go to a club and dance like that? undecided
Yes. Dey do bro. They 've studied. D african pop culture. If ppl can dance alanta, den there is nothing they cannot dance to wink
Re: VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) by ijebabe: 11:14pm On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks: This video is too dark for my liking. They all look like they got trapped in a demonic cage.
What happened to the fresh looking P-square?
Lol, must everything be demonic? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lil Wayne & Birdman / Beyonce vs Shakira: Who Can Dance Better? / King Saheed Osupa (saridom P) Vs Otunba Wasiu Alabi ( Pasuma Wonder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.