Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update (13260 Views)

2nd Niger Bridge Construction / Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) / Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge Construction Update - July 2010 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update by afrikanns: 11:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
Gbawe:

Yes. Slow start but that may be due to his technocratic background compelling him to be methodical and thorough instead of populist.

http://www.oyostate.gov.ng/oyo-to-procure-100-43-seater-mass-transit-buses/

My own share o bros of the ads
Re: Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update by PROUDIGBO(m): 1:38am On Nov 19, 2012
Josh090:
Truth is, as of today no city is cleaner dan ibadan not even calabar.
Reason is, go along challenge down to dugbe, down to UI, you will tink ibadan is d cleanest city in naija, but go to inner city like gege and co, its anoda story despite d effort of d local and state government in those areas ppl have refused to use d waste drums properly, looking @ dt you'll tink IB is very dirty...this same situation is obtainable everywhere in ds country. Apart frm calabar municipality, d rest isn't so clean. Lagos too isn't all clean either, but @ least oyo govt. Is making serious efforts @ arresting the situation.
Abt being mediaval, no doubt ibadan township is medieval and can be nauseating sometimes, but go to samonda and bodija and see if you won't be in awe.

^^^Josh, you have any pics of these awesome/clean places?......that would be a better way of changing peoples perception of Ibadan.
Re: Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update by sonety2k(m): 4:29am On Nov 19, 2012
cool
Re: Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update by bashydemy(m): 5:24am On Nov 19, 2012
onatisi:
ibadan/oyo road is a federal road contructed by the federal govt and not oyo state govt
Do you know how many Federal roads that was constructed by Tinubu Administration and baba iyabo refuse to pay back? Thanks to Yaradua that make the payment to Fashola
Re: Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update by darealez(m): 6:08am On Nov 19, 2012
Akinmail: I think gov ajimobi is underrated he's actually doing well but i think he is just not doing allthe flashy things like fashola does in lagos. Somebody pls tell him to start making the state flashy too. wink
abeg free Mr governor o o. The guy planted flowers people were shouting, more flashys will generate brain tumor for alot ;-)
Akinmail: I think gov ajimobi is underrated he's actually doing well
Yea! Infact the guy's truly proving himself has " i'm capable".
To people in other cities, Ibadan is the state capital remember.... the good work also has to start from somewhere! He started by pulling down sign boards, bill boards etc in ibadan, now he's commenced work in other cities. So expect the dividend of democracy to flow to every part of OYO. Ki ipinle oyo le da, Ajumose gbogbo wa ni o o o o
Re: Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update by tombeh(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2012
Very nice, more pics pls.
Re: Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2012
i just hope they'll do some MOT things too. Ibadan people can be funny...driving cars that will break down on the bridge will not be a rare occurrence
Re: Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
Blyss: Ibadan look like crap.
Where do you come from show us pictures
Re: Mokola Roundabout Bridge Construction – Update by abes(m): 11:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
Oyo state is on track

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ganduje: "We Will Drag Buhari To Court If He Refuses To Seek Reelection" / Peter Obi An Iconic Son Of Igboland - Gov. Ugwuanyi / CCB Preparing Charges Against Magu Over Asset Declaration ‘breach’ - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.