Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) (29254 Views)

Fashola Hands Over 16 Newly Constructed Roads In Mushin. PICS. / Pictures Of The Newly Constructed Benin-ore-shagamu Road / Mokola Flyover Bridge, Ibadan. Pics.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by DrummaBoy(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2013
Well, the much publicized newly constructed Mokola (Ibadan, Oyo state) fly over is billed for opening today.

This NLander took time off to takes photo shots of the new bridge prior to its commissioning

Ajumose gbo gbo wa ni O

Oyo oni baje O... Ibadan oni to shi O

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by DrummaBoy(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2013
Another view

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by DrummaBoy(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2013
yet another

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by DrummaBoy(m): 1:58pm On May 29, 2013
And another

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by DrummaBoy(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2013
Another

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by DrummaBoy(m): 2:01pm On May 29, 2013
Enjoy this one

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by DrummaBoy(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2013
Another...

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by DrummaBoy(m): 2:04pm On May 29, 2013
Finally this one

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by DrummaBoy(m): 2:08pm On May 29, 2013
Lest someone think this poster is a government official far from it. I have had occasions to criticize this govt on this forum.

We think the Ajimobi got scored high in its effort to put up this bridge in less than a year of starting and in just 2 yrs of coming to office.

We wish them the best in the final 2 yrs left and hope otherACN/PDP/OTHER govt emulate acts like this and even surpass them.

Congratulation my fellow Ibadan people on this great feat.

9 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Gbawe: 2:18pm On May 29, 2013
@OP.

Thanks for the effort and Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Nobody: 2:32pm On May 29, 2013
I don't know if he'll want to open the bridge just yet cos a lot of work is still going on around it, like the lights they are fixing under it and the round about itself is not yet done...

What I'm excited about though is that in another 6 months to come when the grasses must have grown, that place will be a sight to behold at night!

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by malc619(m): 2:45pm On May 29, 2013
Nice one....

Up ACN!!!

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2013
I remember how dirty and unkempt that bridge was a few years back. I'll have to commend the governor on this.

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Garrithe1st: 2:58pm On May 29, 2013
The Progressives are delivering, while some foolish governors are bending over to be rammed in the AS5 by the retardeen.

Abeg ACN/APC all the way.....

cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Malawian(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2013
that red burglary in the last picture, is it to prevent people from squating there to release? undecided undecided
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by madamoringo(f): 3:03pm On May 29, 2013
Afam4eva: I remember how dirty and unkempt that bridge was a few years back. I'll have to commend the governor on this.

Afam, again you display your tribalism fuelled ignorance! FYI, the flyover was not there a few years back! Go and ask or do some basic research! The flyover (not bridge) is newly-built! If you saw a bridge that was unkempt, it belonged to the PDP Federal government that cannot even maintain any infrastructure to save its life!

BTW, why the fixation with the SW, don't you people have any root or home town to look after? Go and channel you misplaced energy to ibo land which is still the most retrogressive landscape in Nigeria today!

32 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 29, 2013
Malawian: that red burglary in the last picture, is it to prevent people from squating there to release? undecided undecided

Actually, some boys were already setting up shops there selling dvds!
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 29, 2013
madam_oringo:

Afam, again you display your tribalism fuelled ignorance! FYI, the flyover was not there a few years back! Go and ask or do some basic research! The flyover (not bridge) is newly-built! If you saw a bridge that was unkempt, it belonged to the PDP Federal government that cannot even maintain any infrastructure to save its life!

BTW, why the fixation with the SW, don't you people have any root or home town to look after? Go and channel you misplaced energy to ibo land which is still the most retrogressive landscape in Nigeria today!

Let me come to Afam's aid this time, I think he must have confused this for the molete fly over!
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 3:07pm On May 29, 2013
madam_oringo:

Is this bridge different from the Molete bridge? My bad then. My second comment still stands. it's commendable.

6 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 29, 2013
That bridge looks too cheap and unprofessional. The contractor did a bad job and I am sure, billions of dollars has been spent on that. But I must commend them for not putting a toll-gate on the bridge, yet.

13 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Lusaint(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2013
Dats nice, its a development 2 d state
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by kokoye(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is this bridge different from the Molete bridge? My bad then. My second comment still stands. it's commendable.

Takes a big man to accept he is wrong on NL...nice

16 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Brimmie(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2013
Aji Sebi Oyo Laari.. Oyo O Se Bi Baba Anybody!!

South-West O Ni Baje Ooo!!

6 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Nobody: 3:15pm On May 29, 2013
Billyonaire: That bridge looks too cheap and unprofessional. The contractor did a bad job and I am sure, billions of dollars has been spent on that. But I must commend them for not putting a toll-gate on the bridge, yet.

As against not having any, I think I'll live with the not too sexy and expensive fly over!

3 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by kokoye(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2013
I saw this flyover during construction in March and I said a prayer for the govt. I also noticed several road expansions..especially the road from the secretariat to U.I.

But i also heard some complaints about not being able to cross the roads easily anymore due to the expansion. smh

Anyway, na opportunity to create pedestrian bridges be dat...if only Ibadan people will use them.
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Aphrygian(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2013
Am teln u wenever am coming frm bodija from my guitar class, i always look at the bridge and d beauty which it adds.

1 Like

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Aphrygian(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2013
Am teln u wenever am coming frm bodija from my guitar class, i always look at the bridge and d beauty which it adds.i jst wish dis gov is voted in 4d second time.
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by XFive: 3:17pm On May 29, 2013
Please make una swap this governor with Abia state governor
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by Egbagirl(f): 3:17pm On May 29, 2013
Not too impressed with the way it looks BUT I give the guy credit for doing this at least. I've been hearing the guy is working sha, which is good.

Btw, hope they've fixed that road around UI/secretariat/ikolaba/awolowo?
Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by EkoAtlantic: 3:17pm On May 29, 2013
Billyonaire: That bridge looks too cheap and unprofessional. The contractor did a bad job and I am sure, billions of dollars has been spent on that. But I must commend them for not putting a toll-gate on the bridge, yet.

As if anyone was expecting anything different from a poor church rat from one thick village in the east. You have an option of overlooking the thread rather than spewing trash on it.

16 Likes

Re: Newly Constructed Mokola Fly-over In Ibadan For Opening Today (pictures) by fittty(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2013
Great!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan / Heavy Shootings On Enugu-Abakaliki Highway / Reno Omokri Lands In New York For #HarassBuhariOutOfNewYork

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.