Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video (2899 Views)

Rumours About Okocha And Ronaldinho. / Do You Think Messi Is Better Than Ronaldinho? / Ronaldinho Or Okocha: Who Is More Skillful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by my2cents(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2006
1) http://www.ronaldinho10.com/

2) Choose a language (sorry, no english option)

3) click on "videos" in left nav bar.

4) Simply sit back and enjoy the wizard at work (I particularly like the "montage videos"wink.

What do you guys think?
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by nedum: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2006
not bad, dat hommie is the best thin to happen in the world of football
i love him so much
thanks
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by my2cents(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2006
yeah man,

It is funny that after 98 world cup, I thought Zidane was the best thing, until Ronaldinho came along. U never know though, there could be someone better. All in all, Ronaldinho will reign, in my opinion, for years to come. Others may be more popular, but not many will have his skills.
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by nightrider: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2006
men zidane is still the best thing, but ronnie is close on his heels
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by Priscila(f): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2006
My2cents!
hia! you are actually my 1000euro cents!
Those videos are beatifuloooooooo! hey!

Man its like you had me alone in your mind! I like Dinho and am not afraid to say! His balance in pitch out of this World , mesmerizing runs, incredible flick-ons and genius as angel Gabriel! I owe all my soccer interest to him!

On top of all that am ever served up with his obvious smile! Who else?
He is incomparable to all those previous stars and the man to come I dont think he will amaze me as he does!

request! please find away to translate in English I want to read todo Sobre Dinho( All about Dinho)
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by my2cents(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2006
request! please find away to translate in English I want to read todo Sobre Dinho( All about Dinho)
Priscila,

Trust me, if I had access to the site, it would not even be in a language other than english wink

I just happened to stumble on the site via google search. Here is another site, featuring football commercials:

http://www.soccercommercials.com/
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by tamia(f): 11:39pm On Apr 21, 2006
y'all know i'd like to marry this guy someday rite?
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by tamia(f): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2006
i'd like to run my fingers thru his hair! omg but he needs braces tho' i like him with or without braces
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by Priscila(f): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2006
My 2 cents!
You are wonderful!
I ve never seen something beautiful like that before!
Its like you are well connected so pls let me have more sites as your choice is my choice!
If you can also get a special gunners site and all about Henry as you ve done with Dinho, I will be complete and I ll remember you in prayers throughout!

Waiting for your replies!

By the way I would love to watch all previous Barca and Arsenal matches online as I ve joined sports this season!
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by Priscila(f): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2006
@tamia
follow your heart!
A real lady like you, me and others cant resist that irresistable smile!
With men who dont like him, cos of him being NO 1 in everything we cant blame them!
We understand!
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by my2cents(m): 4:36pm On Apr 24, 2006
Priscila,

Nothing on Henry. It seems not many footballers are too keen on having websites. I did dig up this one though: http://www.football-vids.com/

U know one website that would definitely register millions of hits a month? David Beckham's. I don't know y he doesn't have a site till today.

I will keep on digging up websites for ya. In the meantime, also enjoy:

http://www.r9ronaldo.com/

http://www.zidane.fr/FR/home/index.shtml

These may not be as fancy as Ronnie's though
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by Priscila(f): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2006
thanks a million times my 2 cents
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by tamia(f): 9:29pm On Apr 24, 2006
is this guy wonderful or what? he's my everything
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by Priscila(f): 7:21am On Apr 25, 2006
Am not tired of watching his video!How In wish I could read that language
Am really having fun.
Ronaldo site is not bad either.
Re: Ronaldinho Website, Complete With Video by jont888: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
If you are into Brazilian soccer players then here are a few sites with loads of videos, pictures and wallpapers

Ronaldo Brazil
Alexandre Pato

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn 5000naira Daily Via Sports Betting / Chelsea vs Arsenal / Live Betting With Sportybet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.