Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? (2340 Views)

Adeboye: I Am Sure HID Awolowo Is In Heaven / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Satan Is The Sweetest Name I Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2012
We worship God today because we all strive for eternal life, but, what would we be doing for all eternity? Only worship? Considering there wouldn't be alcohol, marriage, parties and so many other things. What do you think would be the sweetest thing in Heaven?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Lawconfessor(f): 3:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
For d fact dat we may not ascend with dis mortal body, I suppose dt wen we get der we shal know
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
Beautiful female Angels with nice bosoms and figure 8, with nice backaisle. All in my wonderful mansion and we doin d tang and never getting tired. Some will sing holy holy while we do it. And so much.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2012
Na wa oh! I fear your grove solidbros grin There would be no marriage in Heaven, so, just forget that part of enjoyment grin
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 20, 2012
Law-confessor:
For d fact dat we may not ascend with dis mortal body, I suppose dt wen we get der we shal know

Ok o! Just curious ni, I hope there would be fun there too ( In a righteous way)!
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2012
singing alleluia... grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by CrazyMan(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2012
Let's get there first...wink
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Delafruita(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2012
72 virgins,PS3 and the internet

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Todaynatoday: 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
You'll become a full spiritual being so the things of the world wouldn't matter much to you anymore. You'll know God fully and you'll worship & reverence Him for all of eternity. Forget about internet, s e x, gaming consoles etc. all these things won't matter anymore and you'll have no need for them, you'll find inner peace and you'll be satisfied. God enable me to make your Kingdom, Amen!

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by CrazyMan(m): 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
Delafruita: 72 virgins, PS3 and the internet
Heard its now 77...they've added 5 more to the number. Its no longer 72.
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Delafruita(m): 1:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
CrazyMan:
Heard its now 77...they've added 5 more to the number. Its no longer 72.
allah knows whats up.he's not like yahweh who just wants everyone to sing kumbaya while waving hands for eternity.
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Todaynatoday: 2:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
Delafruita: allah knows whats up.he's not like yahweh who just wants everyone to sing kumbaya while waving hands for eternity.
You do know that is not true. The reason why you are talking/typing/posting like this is because you have been totally submerged into the things of the world that you want heaven to also be like that.
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by ijawkid(m): 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
All of ona wan go heaven,who go stay for earth??.....abi the earth go rotten??.....
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Kslib(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
I thought there will be a new earth.. Abeg make una stop dey confuse person nah.. Yes,we will go to heaven for some time,but will come back to the new earth where everything will be perfect... Abeg where obadiah777 dey sef,so dat hee go come break down evrything for us..lol
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by ijawkid(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Kslib: I thought there will be a new earth.. Abeg make una stop dey confuse person nah.. Yes,we will go to heaven for some time,but will come back to the new earth where everything will be perfect... Abeg where obadiah777 dey sef,so dat hee go come break down evrything for us..lol
grin grin

Me sef dey tire as everybody wan run go heaven...wetin God create the earth for??...for goat and lion to just dey run about??....

Where buzugee sef??

Buzu boy come on and let's do something
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
grin grin UNA NO WELL KSLIB @ IJAWKID
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Image123(m): 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
God.
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 20, 2012
Kslib: I thought there will be a new earth.. Abeg make una stop dey confuse person nah.. Yes,we will go to heaven for some time,but will come back to the new earth where everything will be perfect... Abeg where obadiah777 dey sef,so dat hee go come break down evrything for us..lol

New Earth na hin be Heaven nah; abi I wrong?
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
ijawkid: All of ona wan go heaven,who go stay for earth??.....abi the earth go rotten??.....

The Heaven I meant is the New Earth we'll inherit!
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
There are said to be various 'heavens' dependent on one's religious (or non religious) leaning. You gravitate towards yours upon passing away. There's the traditional Igbo heaven, the traditional Yoruba heaven, the ancient Egyptian heaven, the Hindu heaven, the muslim heaven, the christian heaven etc etc. Some who have accessed these realms say the Egyptian heaven is among the most vibrant and interesting, full of joy and extravagance. The christian heaven is said to be 'boring', with people (ie souls) all dressed in white gowns and singing praises to their god endlessly (it is said that some of them eventually get bored with the routine, and head to more exciting heavens).

In heaven there is the opportunity for learning (great universities exist there) endless leisure (if desired), and thought produces reality instantly. If you wish to live in a house as big as Buckingham palace, it materialises in front of you instantly. Some souls are said to play games were they relive the fun of their earth lives, say by creating a scene where they're on a picnic, or in a car ride etc etc. Eating is not necessary, though one can make a banquet and eat for the fun of it. Heaven is a wonderful place. All of us will transmit straight to heaven when we pass away, and it has absolutely nothing to do with our religion or lack of it. The truly evil will end up in the part of heaven where THEIR TYPE are located, and because thought creates reality, their conditions will reflect their mindsets..
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2012
no one is going to heaven, keep deceiving yourselves !

We are all going to inhabit a newly rejuvenated earth.

At least I agree with the JW crew on this one. grin
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
Our people that visited the other side always seem to go to hell and not heaven. I need someone that went to heaven to come back and tell us about it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Image123(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
frosbel: no one is going to heaven, keep deceiving yourselves !

you're in deeper failure, even the JW say some 144000 folks are going to heaven.
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
OKAY SO HERE IT GOES >>> LET ME GIVE YOU AN ANALOGY. IF BABANGIDA IS THE OWNER OF NIGERIA AND EVERY PERSON LIVING IN NIGERIA IS HIS SUBJECT. WE WILL SAY 'IT IS THE KINGDOM OF BABANGIDA'

SAME WAY WITH THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THE KINGDOM ARE CALLED 'HEAVEN'. HOWEVER THE KINGDOM IS THE WHOLE EARTH. HEAVEN IS WHERE WE ARE ALL ASPIRING TO BE SPIRITUALLY BECAUSE THOSE WHO MAKE IT TO HEAVEN WILL INHERIT THE EARTH ( MEANING THE LORD WILL GIVE IT TO THEM AS THEIR PROPERTY AND THEY WILL BE IN CHARGE FOREVER ) >>> PSALMS 37 VS 29 And the righteous ones inherit the Earth and dwell upon it for eternity. SO THE KINGDOM IS THE EARTH AND THE EARTH WILL BE HERE FOREVER. ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 A generation goes and a generation comes, But the earth remains forever
SO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WILL BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. AND THOSE WHO MAKE IT INTO HEAVEN WILL BE THE OWNERS OF THE KINGDOM ( EARTH ). THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
MATTHEW 11 VS 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. HOWEVER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN HAS BEEN TURNED INTO HELL SINCE THE ( ROMANS 11 VS 11 ) ( JOB 9 VS 24 ) GENTILE TAKEOVER, WHICH IS PART OF THE LORDS PLAN SO AS TO PUNISH THE ISRAELITES WHO DID NOT MAKE IT TO HEAVEN AND PUT THEM IN THEIR SECOND DEATH. VIOLENCE STARTED WITH GRECO-ROMAN VIOLENCE AND CAPTIVITY AND THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IN 70 AD, TRANS-ATLANTIC SLAVERY.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, HEAVEN HAS ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH BECAUSE GOD KNOWS THE END FROM THE BEGINNING AND HE HAS ALREADY SEEN THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHOSEN ( REVELATION 17 VS 8 ) ( ISAIAH 46 VS 10 ). SO ALL WE ARE WAITING FOR NOW IS FOR THE GENTILES TO BRING FORTH THE LATER FRUITS ( THEIR OWN REPRESENTATIVES IN HEAVEN ) AND THEN AFTER THAT THE KINGDOM ( EARTH ) WILL BE HANDED TO HEAVEN AND IT WILL BE CALLED THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

A NEW HEAVEN MEANS NEW RULERSHIP ON EARTH. THE NEW RULERSHIP WILL BE THOSE WHO MADE IT INTO HEAVEN BY THEIR RIGHTEOUSNESS. AND A NEW EARTH IS THOSE WHO DID NOT MAKE IT TO HEAVEN BUT WILL BE UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF HEAVEN.

SO TO ANSWER THE INITIAL QUESTION-THE SWEETEST THING WILL BE THE SWEETEST THING TO YOU NOW WHICH IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW BECAUSE ITS THE SAME EARTH. WE WILL EAT DRINK MAKE MERRY HAVE WIVES AND KIDS, GROW VERY OLD ( AS OLD AS TREES ) BEFORE WE TRANSLATE INTO THE SPIRIT WORLD FOR REST. ALL THESE WE WILL DO IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. THE LEADERSHIP OF THE WORLD WILL BE RIGHTEOUS SO IT WILL BE A RIGHTEOUS WORLD.
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by ijawkid(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2012

lol..... grin grin.....i dont even really knw why many are aspiring to go to heaven,forgetting that there would be srious work there and not partying or eating... smiley
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by ijawkid(m): 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
obadiah777: OKAY SO HERE IT GOES >>> LET ME GIVE YOU AN ANALOGY. IF BABANGIDA IS THE OWNER OF NIGERIA AND EVERY PERSON LIVING IN NIGERIA IS HIS SUBJECT. WE WILL SAY 'IT IS THE KINGDOM OF BABANGIDA'

SAME WAY WITH THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THE PEOPLE WHO OWN THE KINGDOM ARE CALLED 'HEAVEN'. HOWEVER THE KINGDOM IS THE WHOLE EARTH. HEAVEN IS WHERE WE ARE ALL ASPIRING TO BE SPIRITUALLY BECAUSE THOSE WHO MAKE IT TO HEAVEN WILL INHERIT THE EARTH ( MEANING THE LORD WILL GIVE IT TO THEM AS THEIR PROPERTY AND THEY WILL BE IN CHARGE FOREVER ) >>> PSALMS 37 VS 29 And the righteous ones inherit the Earth and dwell upon it for eternity. SO THE KINGDOM IS THE EARTH AND THE EARTH WILL BE HERE FOREVER. ECCLESIASTES 1 VS 4 A generation goes and a generation comes, But the earth remains forever
SO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WILL BE ESTABLISHED ON EARTH. AND THOSE WHO MAKE IT INTO HEAVEN WILL BE THE OWNERS OF THE KINGDOM ( EARTH ). THIS IS WHAT IS CALLED THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.
MATTHEW 11 VS 12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. HOWEVER THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN HAS BEEN TURNED INTO HELL SINCE THE ( ROMANS 11 VS 11 ) ( JOB 9 VS 24 ) GENTILE TAKEOVER, WHICH IS PART OF THE LORDS PLAN SO AS TO PUNISH THE ISRAELITES WHO DID NOT MAKE IT TO HEAVEN AND PUT THEM IN THEIR SECOND DEATH. VIOLENCE INCLUDES BABYLONIAN, ASSYRIAN, GRECOROMAN VIOLENCE AND CAPTIVITY.

MAKE NO MISTAKE, HEAVEN HAS ALREADY BEEN ESTABLISHED FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE EARTH BECAUSE GOD KNOWS THE END FROM THE BEGINNING AND HE HAS ALREADY SEEN THOSE WHO WILL MAKE IT AND THEY HAVE BEEN CHOSEN ( REVELATION 17 VS 8 ) ( ISAIAH 46 VS 10 ). SO ALL WE ARE WAITING FOR NOW IS FOR THE GENTILES TO BRING FORTH THE LATER FRUITS ( THEIR OWN REPRESENTATIVES IN HEAVEN ) AND THEN AFTER THAT THE KINGDOM ( EARTH ) WILL BE HANDED TO HEAVEN AND IT WILL BE CALLED THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

A NEW HEAVEN MEANS NEW RULERSHIP ON EARTH. THE NEW RULERSHIP WILL BE THOSE WHO MADE IT INTO HEAVEN BY THEIR RIGHTEOUSNESS. AND A NEW EARTH IS THOSE WHO DID NOT MAKE IT TO HEAVEN BUT WILL BE UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF HEAVEN.

SO TO ANSWER THE INITIAL QUESTION-THE SWEETEST THING WILL BE THE SWEETEST THING TO YOU NOW WHICH IS NOT AGAINST THE LAW BECAUSE ITS THE SAME EARTH. WE WILL EAT DRINK MAKE MERRY HAVE WIVES AND KIDS, GROW VERY OLD ( AS OLD AS TREES ) BEFORE WE TRANSLATE INTO THE SPIRIT WORLD FOR REST. ALL THESE WE WILL DO IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. THE LEADERSHIP OF THE WORLD WILL BE RIGHTEOUS SO IT WILL BE A RIGHTEOUS WORLD.

you almost sounded like me.... grin grin grin grin...
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 20, 2012
ijawkid:

you almost sounded like me.... grin grin grin grin...
THATS WHY WE TWINS grin grin TELEPATHY
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 20, 2012

Deceiving ourselves? Smh! The new earth without sin is where I called Heaven! Am I wrong there? Tell me! Btw, I ain't no JW; never been & will never be! But I still know the truth by studying the Bible!
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
*dhtml:
Our people that visited the other side always seem to go to hell and not heaven. I need someone that went to heaven to come back and tell us about it.

The bolded is very funny! grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
ijawkid:

lol..... grin grin.....i dont even really knw why many are aspiring to go to heaven,forgetting that there would be srious work there and not partying or eating... smiley

We know, there won't be parties and other worldly things there, infact, that was why I created this thread! I know there would be enjoyment in the Kingdom, but what do you think would that enjoyment be? Or is it only work and worship we are going to be doing in the New Kingdom?

Una don use anoda topic dey derail my thread grin
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by ijawkid(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
seriallink:

We know, there won't be parties and other worldly things there, infact, that was why I created this thread! I know there would be enjoyment in the Kingdom, but what do you think would that enjoyment be? Or is it only work and worship we are going to be doing in the New Kingdom?

Una don use anoda topic dey derail my thread grin

the enjoyment adam and eve lost....:-).....

Isaiah says it all.......
Re: What Do You Think Would Be The Sweetest Thing In Heaven? by Delafruita(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
Todaynatoday: You do know that is not true. The reason why you are talking/typing/posting like this is because you have been totally submerged into the things of the world that you want heaven to also be like that.
so you think singing kumbaya for eternity makes a lot of sense?why the heck did yahweh not just make his creation the way he wanted and make them do exactly what he wanted?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk-based Pastor, Fola Sola-alade Quits RCCG Trinity Chapel After 20 Years / See Photos Of The Newly Unveiled Statue Of Jesus In Nigeria / Why Doesn't God Heal Everyone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.