Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos (29489 Views)

Mention The Funniest Bus-stops You've Ever Heard / 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why / Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by joanana(f): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2012
op sef, u don go boundary bus stop before? u know even add Marine bridge for boundary na boundary bus stop where night be like morning ? shou!!!! smh!! My Nlanders no mind the op as per boundary bus stop nothing dey happen if u know behave like juman!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just shine ur eye shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked n blend in!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

As for Mile 2 Oke, my friends told me horrible stories about it, they said it is very lonely at night. Just be careful sha n shine shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ya eyes oo!!!
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by 9jacriip: 9:41am On Nov 19, 2012
filcast: Cassidy bus stop: Students cultists incharge

Cassidy is a bus stop before Okokomaiko and also along Mile 2-Badagry Expressway. Like most other bad bus tops, the hoodlums operate at night and very early in the morning.

However, investigation revealed that most of the hoodlums at the bus stop are student cultists of the Eye confraternity. A source alleged that most of them are students from the nearby institutions who carry out the evil acts whenever they run out of cash.

Their usual way of life.
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by Onyeoma3: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2012
Lag being as dangerous as it is, I pray my Psalms 23,91 & 121 daily before I go out. Nothing dey happen my ppl. Prayer is the master key
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by buchibabe: 10:48am On Nov 19, 2012
Another bad spot is Akilo and ACME road,ogba. Right from where Latter rain church is all d way to Mikano company etc. D whole of daat area at night is too baadt
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by oyeleyemaureen(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2012
Noted
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by Keemhostquarter: 12:31pm On Nov 19, 2012
thanks for this post its an eye opener although i ve neva experience it b4 but i do hear from friends abt abule osun,agric and anthony. Can we see that banning of okada and traffic hawking will do us good and also they governement shud illuminate busstops and provide patrol by joint force.....
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by valnelly(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
Guys.. Obalende, tbs/race course area, fadeyi bus stop, and even on the island. I've had bitter experiences at the above mentioned places. The truth is .. We all need to be security conscious ,lagos is a bad place.. Nowhere is safe here,most especially in the early hours and late at night. The ban on okada,unemployment rate and illiteracy is the cause of this.... Nice post. Shine ur eyes peeps
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by forkadict(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
quin9: 1st pedro,Charley boy(at gbagada),btw Palmgroove nd Obanikoro,there are always there to rob 4rm motorist,they escape afterwards on already waiting bikes(but with d ban it might be beta).We'll just need to always be very vigilant,that way we can atleast avoid or escape being hurt.

Na wah o. where una dey get dis una gist from?

I ply these routes almost on a daily basis and at night too and omo notin dey happen.
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by forkadict(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
bigtij:

Are you sure? I use that bus stop every morning by 5am

I am positive about the GT bank at anthony area. My chic had her bag shatched once by men riding on a bike. I read in the news sometime ago that Derenle was also robbed around that axis.

So for me, it is a hot spot.
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by RuuDie(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
mike404: CELE bus stop is the most dangerous area in Lagos state... Do ya research well bro

No be lie. . .walahi, if dem corner you ontop that bridge!!!
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by naptu2: 2:14pm On Nov 19, 2012
fork adict:

I am positive about the GT bank at anthony area. My chic had her bag shatched once by men riding on a bike. I read in the news sometime ago that Derenle was also robbed around that axis.

So for me, it is a hot spot.

A few years ago, around Christmas, my relative was kidnapped right at that spot. The armed robbers took him to the ATM, withdrew his money and took him on a wild ride around Lagos. Finally, they pushed him out of the car (on the expressway) and made away with his car.
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by jasmine21(f): 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
I was expecting to see Fadeyi bustop in d post but was surprised when I didn't see it. Fadeyi is soo dangerous at night they're always snatching bags, fighting, or shooting der even in broad daylight.
Be careful when u're around Fadeyi.
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by forkadict(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2012
jasmine21: I was expecting to see Fadeyi bustop in d post but was surprised when I didn't see it. Fadeyi is soo dangerous at night they're always snatching bags, fighting, or shooting der even in broad daylight.
Be careful when u're around Fadeyi.

Yeah right. fadeyi IMO is more like tout troubled zone. All the touble i have heard about occuring in fadeyi have always been a battle of supremacy by the touts in the area. So they have added robbery to the mix?

BTW do you stay around fadeyi? Cos you sound like you do. If so, can we have a drink together sometime soon cos i stay around there too? Feed me back.
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by jasmine21(f): 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
fork adict:

Yeah right. fadeyi IMO is more like tout troubled zone. All the touble i have heard about occuring in fadeyi have always been a battle of supremacy by the touts in the area. So they have added robbery to the mix?

BTW do you stay around fadeyi? Cos you sound like you do. If so, can we have a drink together sometime soon cos i stay around there too? Feed me back.
Naaah I stay far away from there.
Re: 13 Dangerous Bus-stops In Lagos by toygod2: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
lagos 4real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fly Emirates Airlines Commence Flight Operations At New Terminal In Abuja - Pics / Nigerian Air Force Helicopter Crashes Into Water In Borno / Angola Picture Gallery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.