Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,786 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:59 AM

Nysc Batch 'C' Borno State(benue Camp) Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch 'C' Borno State(benue Camp) Meet Here (791 Views)

Borno State B'15 Lets Meet Here / How To Correct Date Of Birth Error - NYSC Batch C 2014 / Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nysc Batch 'C' Borno State(benue Camp) Meet Here by Mandesz(m): 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2012
It's just a week to the camp and preparation for all and sundry in top jear. How do you feel for the schedule being 3weeks behind others as a result of security situation in borno,yobe and flooding in bayelsa state.
I'm disappointed if you ask me but the disappointment is already turning to blessing but still i'm not happy cos i never planned for this time..
But i'm sure i'll be happy at last!!
How camp if you have the experience?
Tell us 'the do' and 'the-not-to-do'
Re: Nysc Batch 'C' Borno State(benue Camp) Meet Here by CrazyMan(m): 8:55pm On Nov 18, 2012

(1)

security alert: Corpers, Parents And Guardians Of Corpers Posted To Core North / Redeployment To Akwa Ibom State / Abuja lets meet here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.