Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi (7255 Views)

Great Investment opportunity!!! / Great Investment opportunity!!! / Great investment opportunity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 7:55am On Jul 05, 2013
Success in any endeavor does not happen by accident. Rather it is the result of deliberate decision, conscious effort, and immense persistence... All directed at specific goals
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Yes! i will tell you this with all sincerity, this is no joke, no sweet-talking, nor exaggeration, the world economy is turning to total capitalization which is now directly or indirectly enslaving the less privileged, the slow/low thinkers, people without focus,vision and ambition, the job seekers, salary/wages dependents, non risk taker/non adventurous most of who would have been lured into ever serving by the dangling carrot that seems like ever, but that mostly disappear at a time least expected leaving one with bills, and grown responsibilities. The carrot may appear large enough to satisfy your ever growing need, be wise! for one thing is sure, your need will outgrow it, it will not be there forever, it will always aim to paralyze your faculty of industrialization and investment, it will always aim to tie you down to exploit your best in ever serving, it may look great a package, that it will deceive and hold you down for a future suffering, so when it disappears your new life of horror begins. I've seen a son of one time notorious billionaire who latter spent several weeks in Ikoyi prison just because of few millions, anything can happen if one is not careful. Now you don't have to postpone nor procrastinate for THERE IS NO TIME TAGGED AS RIGHT, YOUR BEST TIME EVER IS NOW! there will always be an economy war in one's life, but the best form of defense is attack, take a bold and decisive step of defensive attack today and cub every possible economic surprises that may want to disturb you peaceful dear life. Why should you always be pessimistic when brilliant ideas comes around your way? why would you refuse to seek light just because majority choose to stay in darkness, why should you always follow the crowd and struggle within them, when you can avoid crowd completely? Oh! 'you mean it may be 419' well it may also be true gold mine, an eye opener, why don't you find out? 'Am afraid of investing such amount of money' i'll tell you NO RISK NO GAIN, money don't increase itself you plant and grow it into surplus. This is a bit of a tonic to your mind, you just think and take an action. 08020621510, 08071155335. Thank you.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 10:22pm On Jul 12, 2013
Anyone can run away,it's supper easy!facing problems and working through them, that is what makes you strong.!
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 9:37pm On Jul 28, 2013
Just because no one has made this race worthwhile, doesn't give you permission to stop running.
Keep faith and be diligent for your breakthrough Certain.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 10:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Accept compliments with a smile! Don't forget to thank people for them and return a compliment. Be kind to yourself and to others. Cheers.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 1:18pm On Aug 04, 2013
To build trust and your reputation at work, business and friends, it is important that you keep your words/promises under any circumstances. Happy Sunday.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by lewibiz: 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2013
Hello,

I am Lewis..

Are you looking to make money from home?
Are you already trying to make money from home, online?
If so, then you need our
proven online tools to triple your business growth.

All you have to do is ask for more info.

We charge you nothing for this information.

I think it will be great to give back to the society how we are making good income
online.

I don't people that are asking that you pay money to one GT Bank account number
before they show you how they are making money online are not making money
with such a system.

I make enough money with my online business, such that I don't asking for
money from you will make millions.

All you need is a computer and internet access
and we can show you how to make a nice extra income.

When you help more people make more money and get their
financial freedom, they will always come back and say thank you.

They will ever see you as their mentor as you help solve other people's
problem online.

Thus why asking the poor guy out their who is looking for how to make a
living online to pay N5,000 to GT Bank account.

The question if this guy is making such massive income online from the program
he claim pay big, why his he asking for extra money from a poor guy out their!!!!

I employ you to watch the video below that show you step by step how you can start
generating from $1,000 to $5000 income in next 30days by doing just 3 steps.

Everything begins here:
 http://video.workwithlewis.com

You can also Watch the video Here : http://success.bimvideoproof.com

Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 5:59pm On Aug 06, 2013
One of the biggest steps towards personal development is a change of mind set. If you think that you can do better, you will.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 8:39pm On Aug 07, 2013
Smile represents your friendly way and the message that one can approach you. This is the start of every new relationship.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2013
Take up a new hobby, or a new dance class or open an unfamiliar book. Expand yourself by trying something new and be amazed by your potential.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 10:53pm On Aug 11, 2013
Character is like a tree and is reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it, the tree is the real thing.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 8:28am On Aug 14, 2013
Smile warmly, spread good cheer, and enliven others with your presence. These are the qualities of a likable personality.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2013
P tips-Exploring new things will help you discover unexpected talents and qualities within your own life. Start with a hobby!
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 2:40pm On Aug 16, 2013
you just try and read to understand, you never can tell, it might be the chance you are hoping for.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by Nobody: 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2013
op thanks for the heads up, whats the minimum one can invest in this biz can 1 million do. Thanks
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2013
intbizoil: op thanks for the heads up, whats the minimum one can invest in this biz can 1 million do. Thanks
you are welcome, you will need like 3.5mill at least for the business.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2013
Socialize, but do not associate with people for the sake of being trendy but for the appreciation of genuine merits.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by Dmanky(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
@ lewibiz,pls cn I av any 1 of ur contacts,it cud b ur BB pin,email or even phone number, I av smtn I wl like 2 share with U. Pls try n respond wn u get ds, here is my number 08034434013. TanKs!
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2013
Keep abreast of current affairs. People will admire you if you are up-to-date on the latest news around the globe.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2013
Reputation travels faster than the man himself. With good behavioral and mental skills set your reputation right!
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 5:38pm On Aug 22, 2013
Dont have negative thoughts of things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 1:57pm On Aug 24, 2013
If you miss an opportunity dont fill the eyes with tears. It will hide another better opportunity in front of you.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2013
Treat everyone equally according to his or her dignity. This will certainly help you make a healthy relationship with people around you.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2013
To make our way, we must have firm resolve, persistence, tenacity. We must gear ourselves to work hard all the way. We can never let up.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2013
Self confident people perceive themselves as able to achieve those things they set out to do and this perception makes them successful.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2013
Think hard before you speak anything and once spoken, let your every word turn into action. It will make others admire you more and more.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Make a habit of doing it now. A completed task is fulfilling and energizing. An incomplete task drains energy like a leak from a tank.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 7:51am On Sep 10, 2013
You need to know your weaknesses before developing your strengths and being in denial will never enable you to improve your personality.
Re: The Right Busines To Put Your Money In Nigeria With Fat Roi by 9jagobetta: 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2013
Whenever caught in the middle of an argument, control your temper. You will command respect if you remain cool in a heated situation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cows For Sale - Delivery Available / Quality Rechargeable Fans - No PHCN? ~ No Problem! / Dredging Pipes,with Flanges,& pipe floaters For Sale..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.