Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,076 members, 7,957,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Funny Parrots - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Funny Parrots (780 Views)

See The Funny Barber Sign Post I Saw Yesterday / The Funny Nigerians In Nairaland Forum / Two Parrots Got Answers To Their Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Funny Parrots by femi4: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2012
A lady approaches her priest and tells him, "Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing." "What do they say ?" the priest inquired. "They only know how to say, 'Hi, we're prostitutes. Want to have some fun ?' "
"That's terrible!" the priest .... exclaimed,"But I have a solution to your problem. Bring your two female parrots over to my house and I willput them with my twomale talking parrots, whom I taught to pray and read the Bible. My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will learn topraise and worship."
"Thank You!" the woman responded.
The next day the woman brings her female parrots to the priest's house. His two male parrots are reading bible and praying in their cage. The lady puts her twofemale parrots in the cage with the two male parrots and the female parrots say,"Hi! We're prostitutes. Want to have some fun ?" One male parrot looks at the other and exclaims, "Put the bibles away! Our prayers have been answered!!"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will U Do? / Study And Work In Nigeria / Joke Of The Day...lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.