Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant (17018 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by mightlove(f): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
@op, lol. You really got women, most of your observations are sooo true. However a number of them do not apply to me, when i am not in pain or tired, no pretence and i'll be on my own oh, if i eat anyhow oh, apart from the excess weight, the discomfort for me far outweighs the pleasure of enjoying the food oh.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Nuezha(m): 4:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Ok o.
A day of pain will swallow ALL the 270 days of gain.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by opeoluwa2(f): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
buchibabe: I tell u. I'm feeling like a queen now.he's always allo over me ,askin me what he can do for me. I practically do nothin,just lazy about,eating,sleeping,eatin again,then watchin movies aand throwin one or two tins in my mouth from time to time. My sweetheart is now sweeter dan honey,evrytime na so so sorry I dey hear. If I cough,he will tel me sorry,if I sneeze,sorry,yawn,sorry,evrytin is sorry sorry now.

Kaii dis is d laziest bt sweetest part of my life ....dnt blame me sha,iv bn lookin for dis baby since 5yrs of marriage,and now it has finally come,OmO, na to groove d pregnancy o.

Congrats dear
We ll hear the cry of the baby and the sound of the mother.
Ireakari oooh

3 Likes

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by buchibabe: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
opeoluwa2:

Congrats dear
We ll hear the cry of the baby and the sound of the mother.
Ireakari oooh

Amennnn!!!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Alwaystrue(f): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
buchibabe: I tell u. I'm feeling like a queen now.he's always allo over me ,askin me what he can do for me. I practically do nothin,just lazy about,eating,sleeping,eatin again,then watchin movies aand throwin one or two tins in my mouth from time to time. My sweetheart is now sweeter dan honey,evrytime na so so sorry I dey hear. If I cough,he will tel me sorry,if I sneeze,sorry,yawn,sorry,evrytin is sorry sorry now.

Kaii dis is d laziest bt sweetest part of my life ....dnt blame me sha,iv bn lookin for dis baby since 5yrs of marriage,and now it has finally come,OmO, na to groove d pregnancy o.

Wow CONGRATS! I wish you safe delivery. Rocking levels. wink
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by gentlegg(m): 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2012

Congrats, honestly you deserve more 'sorries'from your husband. Wish you a bouncing baby boy

1 Like

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by buchibabe: 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
gentlegg:
Congrats, honestly you deserve more 'sorries'from your husband. Wish you a bouncing baby boy

Amen! I receive it IJN
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Opoki(m): 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2012

@bolded: Only me as a guy can understand what it means, at a time your mates ask of your wards unknowingly to them that u have none, you even loose interest in d s3x of a thing, prayer nko? I got married before i went for a short course, alot of chukking before i left and nothing happened, during the break when my colleague are visiting places like france, austria and italy, i come lagos come dey chuk, yet nothing happen, i tried a visiting visa but denied due to my status come naija again to do more chukking then i know its a big deal, i'm sure i was more caring than your hubby *laffs*,I'm so happy for you o, ire akari gbogbo awon ton woju Oluwa fo'mo rere bi Samueli o.

1 Like

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Lawconfessor(f): 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
buchibabe:

Amennnn!!!

And AAAAMMMMMEEEEEEENNNNNNn and AAAMMMEEENNNN anD AAAMMMIIIIOOO
In JESUS Name o, *louder AMEN*
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by larrymoore(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2012

save delivery
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by sucezTP(f): 6:13pm On Nov 19, 2012
Blendy77: Lolz. Really funny. You took ur time to do this research or u're talking from experience? Most of the points are true but not all of them!

Yeah, right!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Amari(f): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
Oooooooohhhhhhhwwwwww..............nw u gona make me jealous n start havin ideas.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
11. Women, also enjoy sex more when they are pregnant and they may demand for it at any Time.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by sucezTP(f): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
dominique: Nict writeup tho I don't totally agree. Some people don't have the advantage of a caring partner and if you overeat and the foetus gets too big, you could have compliations during delivery. No 10 got me cracking grin

Of course..!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by ujchief(m): 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nice! But i stil luv being a man, no amount of 'food eating, leg rubing, pillow snatching, lazy-sleeping' beats being a man!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by blackbeau1(f): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hmmmmmm
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by mayorcowboy: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2012
pregnant women nd to show love. have anybody over fed, u will not be urself 4 some minutes talk less of 9months journey.
But, i hate nagging women not matter ur condition. lol
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by EstherOkonkwo(f): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2012

My dear no be ur fault,happy 4 you.Wishin safe delivery,Abeg groove na your time.

1 Like

Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
Complete unnecessary thread!!!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
mogbomoya: very true. i sometimes miss being pregnant.
did u hav an abortion
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by iykemanchi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
Nice one op... De thing is dat ma girl can nag naturally, nagging
Is Her hubby, I wonder what her first pregnance will be like. That
Means she will add xtra 10 on top of the first 10 listed above.
All the same, whether enjoyment or disadvantages in pregnant, I
Love it been the MAN dat I am today en I love ma girl d way she is.
Safe delivery to all the pregnant ladies in the room.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by boomssey(f): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
dejustice: 11. Women, also enjoy sex more when they are pregnant and they may demand for it at any Time.
Yeah!yeah!!aint no lie bout dat.ur 100percnt cowect!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by efetobore1: 8:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
Very funny... 89% correct
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by boomssey(f): 8:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
iykemanchi: Nice one op... De thing is dat ma girl can nag naturally, nagging
Is Her hubby, I wonder what her first pregnance will be like. That
Means she will add xtra 10 on top of the first 10 listed above.
All the same, whether enjoyment or disadvantages in pregnant, I
Love it been the MAN dat I am today en I love ma girl d way she is.
Safe delivery to all the pregnant ladies in the room.
AMEN,AMEN,AMEN!!!IJN
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by yemmy19(m): 8:28pm On Nov 19, 2012
ℓ̊ knew some ladies wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ allow these to get into their heads.if u go try unprotected sex nd unfortunately u cari belle,na ur papa house u go cari am go where mostly all d members of ur nuclear family go they maltreat u.
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by zangiff(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
Na so
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by slimyem: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2012
I can't wait to be pregnant....
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by Tushed: 9:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
11) No menses...and so you bleep as much as you want without fear of getting pregnant!
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by dominique(f): 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
Dominiquez:

How are u name sake.

I'm good, been seeing you around for a while smiley
Re: 10 Advantages Of Being Pregnant by bigbasho: 11:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Redmosquito: 5 Disadvantages of being pregnant
1) Pain - morning, afternoon and night
2) Lots of pain
3) Loads of pain
4) Physical pain
5) Emotional pain
My list will beat the OP's list anytime grin

And. You wil swear never to get pregnant again on your labour day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Reduce Fat In The Tommy / Is There Another Way To Eliminate Pregnancy Besides Abortion ? / COVID-19 Update For September 23 2020 In Nigeria - (6,791 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.