Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,325 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (63457 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 3:41am On May 26, 2012
we eat whatever we like smiley

we dont need to go to the gym smiley

we can easily find our clothes size @ the mall/ /the simplest benefit ,easy to choose any kinds of clothes

we dont feel insecure during the summer time unlike some fat girls who are scared to wear shorts etc tongue

we usually have a flat tummy/stomach

WE DONT HAVE YAM LEGS grin

we dont have too much cellulite or stretch marks on our skin smiley

even if we push out 20 children we still stay slim cool cool never get really fat when pregnant smiley smiley smiley

WE are more physically healthy than grin tongue

we are more confident when wearing a bikini to the beach

sweat less after walking a flight of stairs or two blocks

we dont look too slutty and ewwish tongue when we wear skippy clothes tongue unlike girls with big ass who are scared of their booty fat falling out of their shorts grin tongue embarassed cry shocked

less people talk abt you (like if a fat kid wants ice-cream its considered gluttony whereas if a skinny kid wants ice-cream everyone is ok with it)

skinny girls rule. .we rule the world cool

7 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by king15(m): 3:52am On May 26, 2012
tongue:B:G flexible on bed......
Twistable........
Exploitable.......

2 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 3:53am On May 26, 2012
-king-:
tongue:B:G flexible on bed......
Twistable........
Exploitable.......

yea we can do all the somersaults during sex tongue cool

4 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 4:03am On May 26, 2012
your thighs won't rub together when you walk grin

no stretch marks, no cellulites cool cool cool cool cool

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by king15(m): 4:04am On May 26, 2012
grin thank God for Fashola in Lagos.....when four fat women sit in a row of five passangers,the seat is already occupied....still be looking and waiting for any unfurtunate,ill-lukky and half-fed human being to fill up the two inches space.....stupidly,foolishly and naively they squeeeez themselves in that same row.........thak God for BRT busses

3 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by king15(m): 4:09am On May 26, 2012
onila:

yea we can do all the somersaults during sex tongue cool
......shut up!!! I dont mean during sex....is that all you think of.....or best at?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by king15(m): 4:18am On May 26, 2012
onila: your thighs won't rub together when you walk grin
i remember this joke.....when you are brougth up with ''climbing bike to school right from creche,kindergertin,primary,secondary...even higher institution....''tell me how will your legs rub each other....okada clibing go don wide wide everything finish....
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 4:35am On May 26, 2012
Crap

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:24am On May 26, 2012
Oh my! A thread for anorexics and bulimics?! Let's beat the drum(s) for them.

6 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:26am On May 26, 2012
ArQueBusieR: Oh my! A thread for anorexics and bulimics?! Let's beat the drum for them.

Must you be classified as one of those to be "skinny"? undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:35am On May 26, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Must you be classified as one of those to be "skinny"? undecided
Nope! My BMI's perfect; 6'0", 165lbs.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:46am On May 26, 2012
cool
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 5:48am On May 26, 2012
talina: cool

lol r u skinny? smiley
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:51am On May 26, 2012
ArQueBusieR:
Nope! My BMI's perfect; 6'0", 165lbs.

Ok.

I'm a lil worried about Nigerians (not talking about you), who are being really critical on "fat" and "skinny". Because of REALITY101's "fat" thread, onila felt the need to recieve compliment about her "skinny" body. Eating disorder no be joke o.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:54am On May 26, 2012
onila:

lol r u skinny? smiley

Yes,but not too skinny.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 5:54am On May 26, 2012
fat girls also tease slim girls= you got no as-s, no boobs, no curves, no hips etc. .everyone shld be confident in their skin
I am just hailing my slim girls

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 5:57am On May 26, 2012
onila: fat girls also tease slim girls= you got no as-s, no boobs, no curves, no hips etc. .everyone shld be confident in their skin
I am just hailing my slim girls

But you can be thin and still have curves too smiley

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by cindyrella(f): 6:22am On May 26, 2012
As Id always say, if you ain't thick you ain't it.tongue tongue

11 Likes

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Flashaldrin(m): 6:57am On May 26, 2012
Hmmmm, by saying fat girls, are you referring to anyone in particular?? undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by slimyem: 8:20am On May 26, 2012
both skinny and fat has pluses and minuses....
Just love yourself for who/what you are...
Simples!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Flashaldrin(m): 8:33am On May 26, 2012
There is someone i know, she will never be caught dead in this kinda thread, well lets just watch and see. . . . cheesy cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 8:37am On May 26, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

Ok.

I'm a lil worried about Nigerians (not talking about you), who are being really critical on "fat" and "skinny". Because of REALITY101's "fat" thread, onila felt the need to recieve compliment about her "skinny" body. Eating disorder no be joke o.
Do you want to compare Reality's intelligence with Onila's empty brain?

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Tinax(f): 8:42am On May 26, 2012
slim is ok for me..
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46am On May 26, 2012
cindyrella: As Id always say, if you ain't thick you ain't it.tongue tongue

Wa gbayi! Correcto!

Liv dis panla o! Next u no,her ribs becomes visible and her collar bone starts piercing tru.

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47am On May 26, 2012
slimyem: both skinny and fat has pluses and minuses....
Just love yourself for who/what you are...
Simples!
U are behaving dis days o! It's boring joor! angry
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Flashaldrin(m): 8:51am On May 26, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
wonders they say, shall never end!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by slimyem: 8:51am On May 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U are behaving dis days o! It's boring joor! angry
lol.
If i start now,na you go tire o....cheesycheesytonguetongue
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 8:55am On May 26, 2012
slimyem: lol.
If i start now,na you go tire o....cheesycheesytonguetongue
Abeg start jorh lets have some fun before this Moderator thing makes this section lose its fun
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by slimyem: 8:58am On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Abeg start jorh lets have some fun before this Moderator thing makes this section lose its fun
i need ginger now...
Correct ginger...
Y'all are being too nice these days.
Scatter ground and me sef go scatter ground!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 9:02am On May 26, 2012
slimyem: i need ginger now...
Correct ginger...
I don start already now. Just look around
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Flashaldrin(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2012
slimyem: i need ginger now...
Correct ginger...
for your mind now you be woman warrior, internet champion.
Go get a life, jobless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Regular Sexual Activity Is Good For Your Health - Oladapo Ashiru / Coronavirus: FG To Ban Inter-State Travel, Close Motor Parks / China Approves Two Coronavirus Vaccines For Human Trials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.