Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. (1221 Views)

Akpors The Holy Toaster / Funny Gramatical Toaster / Naughty Toaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. by Gluckdude(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
PINGING CHAT
Charmer:::: Hello Sweet Girl
Sweetgal:::: Hi Lover Boy!
Charmer:::: Can I know you more please?
Sweetgal:::: 17, female, sweet lips, bootylicious and Delicious, in Port Harcourt and you?
Charmer:::: Mmmmmh, I am in love already. I’m 52, male, 6 pack, big Chest, Port Harcourt.
Sweetgal:::: You're 52? OMG! Serious . Same age as my dad.
Charmer:::: I’m just so into fresh young beautiful girls.
Sweetgal:::: Do you have a wife?
Charmer:::: Yes, but not as sexy as you, I have a daughter, she is in her bedroom with her friend doing homework.
Sweetgal:::: Then why do you like young girls?
Charmer:::: I love them because they are beautiful not to mention sexy and with fresh boobs and booty
Sweetgal:::: I am also into older men with iPhones, ipads, cash and driving expensive cars.
Charmer:::: I can offer all of that and even more. Sweetgal:::: I think we should meet because you are in Port harcourt and I am also here.
Charmer:::: That would be nice, where do I pick you up tomorrow with my new G-guard sexy girl?
Sweetgal:::: Tomorrow I am going to school it won’t be possible.
Charmer:::: Or maybe over the weekend, going to school is very important.
Sweetgal:::: While still chatting let me continue with my homework I don’t want my dad to know that i have a BB, he will be mad at me. Charmer:::: Which homework is that? maybe I can assist you.
Sweetgal:::: It's a Biology assignment and my friend Lucy is assisting me
Charmer:::: Hey, your friend’s name is Lucy?
Sweetgal:::: Yes.
Charmer:::: Exactly where in Port Harcourt are you?
Sweetgal:::: Woji and you?
Charmer:::: Mercy!!! is that you
Sweetgal:::: Dad, is that you?
Re: Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. by bekay911(f): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2011
Lyk fada lyk daughter lol
Re: Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. by Lucario007(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
rotflmao! nice one poster! grin
Re: Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2011
Omg! Dis is some cool joke
Re: Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. by bunmioguns(m): 4:37am On Dec 12, 2011
LOL, whts you sow is wht u reap
Re: Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. by StudioCFR(m): 5:51am On Dec 12, 2011
Weldone pOSTER grin grin

*taps boosqee on the head*
Re: Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 12, 2011
Studio CFR:

*taps Queen'B on the head*

what for? Where does i going wrong?? undecided
Re: Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. by bunmioguns(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2011
Studio CFR:

Weldone pOSTER grin grin

*taps boosqee on the head*

*carry boo bsqee and prevent her from falling*
Re: Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 23, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Toaster And The Toasted! Or Wooer And The Wooee. by Maleeq(m): 10:31am On Dec 25, 2011
hehehehehe! grin

(1) (Reply)

Ijebu Man / Nigerian Superstitious Belief / A Joke That Worths Tear Shedding @let Me Ask My Oga On Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.