Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,266 members, 7,818,922 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Watch And Download Alingo Video From P-square - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch And Download Alingo Video From P-square (14152 Views)

Photos From P-square's Tanzania Tour! / VIDEO: P Square – Alingo (+mp3 Download) / Download Songs From P-square's New Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch And Download Alingo Video From P-square by DJOKAY(m): 1:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
P-Square has over the years released a couple of classy videos and these appear to be improving with successive release.

Check out the video of their latest single, “Alingo” which was shot on location in Lagos and jointly directed by Jude Okoye and Clarence Peters.

The highly entertaining video features some fantastic dance steps. Practice wisely!

Click link to watch and download video: http://www.djokaymegamixer.com/2012/11/p-square-alingo-official-video.html

Follow us on twitter for more entertainment update and free music download: www.twitter.com/djokaymegamixer
Re: Watch And Download Alingo Video From P-square by Daresh(f): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2012
I like the "pratice wisely" part, nearly broke my arms cheesy

(1) (Reply)

P'square's "Alingo" Video Is Not Fit For The Unfit ;D / Download M.i Illegal Music / Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.