Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music (14168 Views)

Naija Hip Hop Of Old / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene / "The Sad Truth About Hip Hop" <chain letter> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Kingsintei(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2013
-The best way i can discribe hip-Hop of nowadays is a "disaster",so irritating-with wrack rapper pretending to be pac or BiGGie_ they hang around their neck hundred of chains (2chain) and make chips that seems like a brazzers video.

-But wat i worry most about is that the new generation of people take this shit like the real key to hip-pop,

-nowadays when some one meet a rapper the 1st thin he asks him is where are ya cars and the lyrics no more....{Bleep ybnl 4 that}coz they kill hip-pop the moment they sing trash

Now snoopdogg and some big time rapper is becoming unbecoming, and it seems like no one cares about the music anymore and all they all wanna sing about is money all alone, even when money don't feel them,and some does'nt look like money holder (Drake)

-I wonder when they pass-on who will be there to recite the crap those imposter made and call that line or whatsoeva.

8 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Kingsintei(m): 8:35pm On Apr 15, 2013
I'm a big fan of "The Game" and i've supported him very much but since he made the new album "JESUS PIECES" he deluded me alot.i think my 6year one son flow better than him
-this album seems much like that of lil wayne's own,so the best i can do is to opt out

Werther you like it or yes hip-hop is not as it use to be,those of the late 19century are far much better than our generation,or maybe moni are those that make the world gose round but they also destroy it and i pray that nemesis will not catch up them for spoiling hip-hop.

WELL am not trying to deprive you from not listening to their song when it play ALL am trying to say is to obsearve the kind of pucci you inject your d**k in and go get the black cat befor its late in the dark.
AM AFRAID THAT THE GLORY DAYS OF HIP-HOP HAVE FOREVER GONE, AFTER SOME YEARS EVEN ITS NAME WILL BE CALLED P0P

(feel free to express all you knw abt our hiphop of this generation)

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by airmark(m): 7:14am On Apr 16, 2013
I know hip hop not hip pop

5 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Freiburger(m): 9:39am On Apr 16, 2013
airmark: I know hip hop not hip pop
+10likes.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by searay(m): 9:40am On Apr 16, 2013
Hmmmm! When will I be popular on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by BashMe1(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2013
[size=20pt]Whether u like it or not, i believe u shud get used to d saying that CHANGE is the only constant thing in life....[/size]

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by auditor0471: 9:42am On Apr 16, 2013
front page tins on my mind
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by sholay2011(m): 9:42am On Apr 16, 2013
searay: Hmmmm! When will I be popular on Nairaland.
SMH
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Orikinla(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2013
IS EVEN A SCAM. grin
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by aronbillz: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2013
dats why y'al shud stick to nas,dat dude is timeless

6 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Tsmooth1(m): 9:43am On Apr 16, 2013
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Freiburger(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2013
OP, are you talking about rap music or Hip-hop in general?
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Joey82(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2013
i always say the only genre of music that has not really grown is hip hop.
i still prefer listening to Pac, biggie, Nas and the oldies.
this new generation is way to commercial.
all the mcs are long gone.

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Freiburger(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2013
aronbillz: dats why y'al shud stick to nas,dat dude is timeless
1,000,000 likes

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by ichommy(m): 9:44am On Apr 16, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by iamswizz(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2013
tell that to seun
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by druid06(m): 9:45am On Apr 16, 2013
I feel you dude, you just described how I feel about the way rap/hip-hop is.. Too many fakes out there with their wack lyrics. All they talk about is fu0cking bitches, making money and getting high. Heck, one M.C even rapped about having the biggest d-ick so he could fu0ck the world in 72hrs.. WTF is that?? hahaha..lol.... I've switched genre and I'm more into slow rock and maybe once in a while listen to my old rap albums. Hip-hop is dead. It's prime was in the 80's, died in the 90's from then on, it was all just trash.

4 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by DICKtator: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2013
Kendrick Lamar

daz all...............

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Freiburger(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2013
OP,in your opinion, what should it be called? a violent way of life?
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by raynold(m): 9:47am On Apr 16, 2013
go and listen to power circle #MMG and stop writing shit.. as a matter of fact I prefer our current hip-hop music not that slow shit olden days fu©k my ancestors been de listen to... some rappers are wack that I agree..

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by mindtricks: 9:47am On Apr 16, 2013
Whatever you call it, but people still say they are "feeling" the 'artists'. Monkey no fine but im mama like am. Whateva, take ur time search out those that still make sense to you and stick with em cos never does it make any sense to follow the crowd. Sad it aint like before.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Inik(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2013
druid06: I feel you dude, you just described how I feel about the way rap/hip-pop is.. Too many fakes out there with their wack lyrics. All they talk about is fu0cking bitches, making money and getting high. Heck, one M.C even rapped about having the biggest d-ick so he could fu0ck the world in 72hrs.. WTF is that?? hahaha..lol.... I've switched genre and I'm more into slow rock and maybe once in a while listen to my old rap albums. Hip-pop is dead, it died in the 90's.
+100000
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Freiburger(m): 9:49am On Apr 16, 2013
Joey82: i always say the only genre of music that has not really grown is hip hop.
i still prefer listening to Pac, biggie, Nas and the oldies.
this new generation is way to commercial.
all the mcs are long gone.
Listen to Nas's Hip-hop is dead lyrics, that should give you a better insight.
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by hertz9te(m): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2013
[quote author=druid06]I feel you dude, you just described how I feel about the way rap/hip-pop is.. Too many fakes out there with their wack lyrics. All they talk about is fu0cking bitches, making money and getting high. Heck, one M.C even rapped about having the biggest d-ick so he could fu0ck the world in 72hrs.. WTF is that?? hahaha..lol.... I've switched genre and I'm more into slow rock and maybe once in a while listen to my old rap albums. Hip-pop is dead, it died in the 90's.[/lwkmd]
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by baslone: 9:51am On Apr 16, 2013
The music business hate me 'cause the industry ain't make me
Hustlers and boosters embrace me And the music I be making
I dumb down for my audience And double my dollars
They criticize me for it Yet they all yell "Holla"
If skills sold Truth be told I'd probably be Lyrically Taliban Kweli
Truthfully I wanna rhyme like Common Sense
But I did five Mil, I ain't been rhyming like Common since
When your sense got that much in common And you been hustling since
Your inception Bleep perception Go with what makes sense
Since I know what I'm up against
We as rappers must decide what's most important And I can't help the poor if I'm one of them
So I got rich and gave back To me that's the win, win

The next time you see the homie and his rims spin Just know my mind is working just like them

6 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by JMystique(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2013
Is it jst me or did any1 else find d op's story too gbagaun infested 2 comprehend?.....you sound lyk Sky B op
Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by zinosleek(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2013
these guys are not just real anymore. the worst of all is nigerian music nowadays, they just parade half naked girls on video without any lyrical sense in the song and they keep bringing up words that dont exist. instead of me watching musical videos i will watch cartoon network.

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 16, 2013
What is hip hop and what is rap music?
They are different genres but sonehow inter-lock but that does not make them same
RAP ARTIST
2pac
Biggie
Eric sermon
Methical
Redman
Ice cube
Bun b
Can I Bus
Bus-a-bus (busta rhymes)
Rakimm
Nas
Dem plenty abeg

hiphop
Lilwayne
Drake
2chainnnnz (I cant stand dat piece of thrash)
Infact all supposed rappers apart from Nasiru

2 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by IyfeNamikaze(m): 9:54am On Apr 16, 2013
i only listen to NAS, Eminem,Gym class heroes,Twister.
The rest are by-the-way

1 Like

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by MadCow1: 9:57am On Apr 16, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Hip Hop Of Our Generation Is Totally Mad And Too Silly To Be Called Music by Gen2jaynee: 10:01am On Apr 16, 2013
Bash Me: [size=20pt]Whether u like it or not, i believe u shud get used to d saying that CHANGE is the only constant thing in life....[/size]
even if change z constant let CHANGE b 4 GOOD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Efe – I Love You (Video) / Burna Boy – Pull Up / DOWNLOAD: Emini Kabex Ft Diamond Jimma - Wish Me Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.