Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,585 members, 7,865,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Doctors In The House, What Is Your Take On Complimentary Medicine? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House, What Is Your Take On Complimentary Medicine? (509 Views)

Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors / Doctors In The House: What Is The Curse Of Heartburn? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In The House, What Is Your Take On Complimentary Medicine? by wakes: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
I have recently come to discover that a number of people are resorting to fruits, vegetables, herbs for health challenges. I read a book containing a testimony of a Nigerian who was cured of cancer, I can't remember exactly what type of cancer it was. But she says for a period of time, she resorted to eating raw fruits, vegetables, herbs including moringa, etc. And the miracle happened! After a while she went to the hospital in South Africa for check-up.

Upon examination, NO CANCER CELLS WERE FOUND IN HER BODY ANYMORE!

I have heard of other amazing testimonials of people being cured of certain ailments by use of natural, most times raw fruits, vegetables, plants, etc. The challenge is that, some of these claims do not have scientific backing. But the other side of the story is that, these testimonials are increasing nowadays. A lot of people are getting excited about these stories. Some of them are trying out and may be getting similar results.

The QUESTION IS, DOCTOR, WHAT WOULD YOU ADVICE YOUR PATIENTS CONCERNING COMPLIMENTARY MEDICINE? Please be honest and realistic with your comments.

(1) (Reply)

Serious Back Pains / Surgeons Left Up To 16 Items Inside Patient Says Lawyer / Getting The Most From Your Doctor-how Do Doctors Make A Diagnosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.