Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently (1051 Views)

Bad Habits Our Youths Pick Up From Eating Too Frequently In Cafeterias.. / Please What Is The Best Method Of Cleaning The Vagina After Urinating? / What Is The Cause Of Waist Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by akpumping7720(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hello peepz a colleaque of mine complained to me at work today that he urinate frequently, at least 30 minutes interval everyday. Though I adviced him to visit a doctor which he promise to do this coming weekend. But what baffles me a lot is what could be the cause? And he told me he doesn't drink nor smoke... So what could have been the cause and the remedy.
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by shikshark: 7:09pm On Aug 18, 2014
it could be a sign of kidney failure or eating too much watermelon
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
Kidney problems maybe. He should see a qualified medical doctor for diagnosis and advice.
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by mascot87(m): 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2014
shikshark: it could be a sign of kidney failure or eating too much watermelon

Bros, u be doctor? Wetin u dey talk? Kidney failure kọ, furọ failure ni. watermelon kọ orangemelon ni
@op, It may not be something serious but see the doctor. I assure u, it's nothing serious.Tell ur friend
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by Gboliwe: 7:38pm On Aug 18, 2014
akpumping7720: Hello peepz a colleaque of mine complained to me at work today that he urinate frequently, at least 30 minutes interval everyday. Though I adviced him to visit a doctor which he promise to do this coming weekend. But what baffles me a lot is what could be the cause? And he told me he doesn't drink nor smoke... So what could have been the cause and the remedy.

There is no friend in view, this is about you and this is the wrongest olace to bring something like this too. If you keep reading the posts from quacks, you will on your own will, raise your BP and that is dangerous.

When you have a change in your diet, when you take in too much fluid, it is normal to urinate frequently. Even 30mts is too much. You can urinate like every 10-15mts. Serious.
But if you are not taking in too much fluids, commiserating the output, please sEe a doctor. It really may be nothing. But if its something, it can be tackled at its early stage. Do not panic.

2 Likes

Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by Chaleeee: 7:41pm On Aug 18, 2014
Its a sign of good functioning kidneys. During the rainy season, you sweat less and urea has to leave the body via urinating. Let him see a doctor though. There is no cause for alarm.
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by akpumping7720(m): 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2014
Gboliwe:

There is no friend in view, this is about you and this is the wrongest olace to bring something like this too. If you keep reading the posts from quacks, you will on your own will, raise your BP and that is dangerous.

When you have a change in your diet, when you take in too much fluid, it is normal to urinate frequently. Even 30mts is too much. You can urinate like every 10-15mts. Serious.
But if you are not taking in too much fluids, commiserating the output, please sEe a doctor. It really may be nothing. But if its something, it can be tackled at its early stage. Do not panic.
Thanks for your contribution, as I said earlier d person is a colleaque of mine.
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by Gboliwe: 7:54pm On Aug 18, 2014
akpumping7720: Thanks for your contribution, as I said earlier d person is a colleaque of mine.
Ok. For next time, the word is "ColleaGue" with a "G" not a "Q". I thought it was a mistake the first time. cool
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by akpumping7720(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2014
Gboliwe:

yep, I know did is not d right place to seek medical advice on his behalf, I just feel to share and seek advice from fellow nairalanders since he is not on nairaland and I want to see if we ave someone on nairaland with such experience before and don't forget dat we may have professiona medical doctors on this forum. Once again, thanks for your contribution.
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by akpumping7720(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2014
Gboliwe: Ok. For next time, the word is "ColleaGue" with a "G" not a "Q". I thought it was a mistake the first time. cool
Noted sir
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by kenny1st(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2014
if you stay to much in a very cold enviroment...for example staying in an office where the AC is very chilling then this could be experienced.
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by shikshark: 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2014
mascot87:

Bros, u be doctor? Wetin u dey talk? Kidney failure kọ, furọ failure ni. watermelon kọ orangemelon ni
@op, It may not be something serious but see the doctor. I assure u, it's nothing serious.Tell ur friend
gringringringringringrin.....furo failure
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by drered(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2014
No one is pointing at UTI's, Diabetes?.. It'd be best you see a doc though for proper diagnosis..

1 Like

Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 18, 2014
akpumping7720: Hello peepz a colleaque of mine complained to me at work today that he urinate frequently, at least 30 minutes interval everyday. Though I adviced him to visit a doctor which he promise to do this coming weekend. But what baffles me a lot is what could be the cause? And he told me he doesn't drink nor smoke... So what could have been the cause and the remedy.

it might be an infection, but i would suggest he see a doc
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by akpumping7720(m): 11:29pm On Aug 18, 2014
donnypool:

it might be an infection, but i would suggest he see a doc
ok. Thanks
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by Gboliwe: 6:34am On Aug 19, 2014
akpumping7720: yep, I know did is not d right place to seek medical advice on his behalf, I just feel to share and seek advice from fellow nairalanders since he is not on nairaland and I want to see if we ave someone on nairaland with such experience before and don't forget dat we may have professiona medical doctors on this forum. Once again, thanks for your contribution.

No professional medical doctor will tell you what the problem is without seeing and running some tests. If I didn't step in when I did, the kids around would have just played with the issue and help you raise your bp.
Please, always go for professional advice in person in matters of health. That way, so many things can be dealt with sooner.
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by san316(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2014
Hmm my bro. I'm also having this ish. Though the frequency of mine varies. Sometimes i could stay for hours n sometimes, when i just leave the loo, i'll be feeling pressed again. I think seeing a qualified Dr is the best way out. Note, nt all Drs actually graduated.
Re: Please House, What Could Be The Cause Of Urinating Frequently by aylaLynCoope: 11:20am On Aug 19, 2014
with your roots and herbs you have enveloped my frown face with smile, slung to stand,tube tie burned alive, i used your herbs and root according to the instruction given it materialized,i have conceive now,from letter A-z can't speak how joyful i'm. contact him via on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye)

(1) (Reply)

Cure Your Premature E.jaculat.ion / Fighting Fat Belly / Health Workers Battle, Protest Against Privatization At FMC Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.