Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,502 members, 7,850,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:21 AM

Halima Abubakar’s ‘desert’ Skin Cut - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar’s ‘desert’ Skin Cut (1260 Views)

Chai! Osama Barbed His Dreadlock To Skin Cut (photo) / Halima Abubakar Now A Proud ‘mother (PHOTOS) / Did Halima Abubakar Shade A Fan Who Made Mockery Of Her Dress On Instagram..see (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Halima Abubakar’s ‘desert’ Skin Cut by lekanolas: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
Wait a minute! Have you seen Halima Abubakar lately? The Nollywood diva who has carved a niche for herself in the makebelief world? You may not recognise her at a quick glance? She now wears a skin cut. Yours sincerely met her at City People’s 16 years’ anniversary which took place Sunday, last week at Anchor Event Centre, Agidingbi.

Guess what? She looked stunning in her razor- skin-cut, honestly. Little wonder, she never minced words when she told Sunday Mirror recently that she could switch her looks. When asked why she opted for a skin cut at this time when assorted weaves are the rave of the moment, her answer was straight to the point. “This is how I want to look this season. This is my own look of the season. Or don’t I look stunning?” She asked

http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/features/halima-abubakars-desert-skin-cut/

Re: Halima Abubakar’s ‘desert’ Skin Cut by SlyIg(f): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2012
Seeking for identity!
Seeking for publicity!
Seeking for NL recognition!
Seeking for frontpage!
Lets see...

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Psquare With President Joyce Banda Of Malawi / Picture Of Okon Lagos And His Fiancee / Kaycee, The Limpopo Master Spotted In London (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.