Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

10 Things To Know While Visiting Arab Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Things To Know While Visiting Arab Country (1695 Views)

10 Things All Nigerians Wishing To Travel Overseas Must Know / 6 Things You Should Know While Booking For New BRT BUSES / 10 Things I Learnt While Travelling Across America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Things To Know While Visiting Arab Country by eduson77(m): 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
1.As a man,never have a long eye contact with a lady.
2.never tell your arab friend that her wife is beautiful.
3.Ladies:take you gown with you if you dont want embarrassment.
3.kissing or hugging in public can land you to jail + safe deportation.
4.any girl from 10yrs up,never compliment her beauty especially in front of her parents
5.always stay indoors anytime you hear of anti-muslim movie or whatever.
6.never bring out your long thing to urinate on anywie except toilet(male toilet)
7.never talk any shit against their religion for you can receive AND 7yrs imprisonment with hard ban.
8.never date a muslim lady,especially locals.
9..dont use an arab girls pic as your screen saver or show of any kind for it might earn you a perfect stab from his bro or father.
10.Always trust GOD and be prayerful.
Re: 10 Things To Know While Visiting Arab Country by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
As a female, even with your long overflowing gown, ensure you have a man by your side everywhere you go. As a foreigner, you will need that.....

PS....am talking about the core Arab countries
Re: 10 Things To Know While Visiting Arab Country by eduson77(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2012
i guess no^
dats wrong
Re: 10 Things To Know While Visiting Arab Country by topsyking: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
Vikin: As a female, even with your long overflowing gown, ensure you have a man by your side everywhere you go. As a foreigner, you will need that.....

PS....am talking about the core Arab countries
Can u pls mention the core Arab country..I know it applies to Egypt..my friend told me all dat...wat abut middleeast

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Locate An Address In Lagos? / Is This Hotel Encouraging Extra Marital Affairs? (photos) / 6 Month Tourist Visa To Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.