Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

How Do I Locate An Address In Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Locate An Address In Lagos? (1674 Views)

Iju Road, Ifako. How Do I Locate This Address? / 4 Traffic Related Issues The Nigerian Government Needs To Investigate & Address / How Can I Locate Murtala Mohamed International Airport In Lagos .honest Answer N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Locate An Address In Lagos? by Unityp: 3:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,I have an appointment in Lagos next week and i have only been to Lagos once.Please i need to locate the following address:Ikota shopping Complex, VGC, Lekki/ Ajah Expressway, Lagos.How do i locate this place by public transport?I will be traveling from Abuja.Thanks.
Re: How Do I Locate An Address In Lagos? by adamilen(f): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
From which area of Lagos will you be going to Ikota shopping complex?
Re: How Do I Locate An Address In Lagos? by DjAndroid: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Google is your friend.

Re: How Do I Locate An Address In Lagos? by Unityp: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
adamilen:
From which area of Lagos will you be going to Ikota shopping complex?
I dont know if i can get there that same day from Abuja.If i cant,i hope to lodge at Jibowu.Now how is the Journey/location from Jibowu?
Re: How Do I Locate An Address In Lagos? by zeezahbee(f): 2:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Unityp:

I dont know if i can get there that same day from Abuja.If i cant,i hope to lodge at Jibowu.Now how is the Journey/location from Jibowu?
If there's not much traffic , you should be at ikota in 1 hr. if you leave early morning, you surely find traffic. Your best time is from 10-2pm. Anytim after that Na traffic oo

Just leave jibowu at 5am and enter Cms/obalende

1 Like

Re: How Do I Locate An Address In Lagos? by Unityp: 5:48am On Jul 11, 2015
zeezahbee:
If there's not much traffic , you should be at ikota in 1 hr. if you leave early morning, you surely find traffic. Your best time is from 10-2pm. Anytim after that Na traffic oo

Just leave jibowu at 5am and enter Cms/obalende
Thanks sweetheart,that was really helpful
Re: How Do I Locate An Address In Lagos? by ifyalways(f): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2015
Leave Jibowu around 9am so you'd be going against traffic.
From Jibowu pick Obalende bus, alight at last bus stop ie Obalende
From Obalende join Ajah bus, tell the conductor you'd alight at Ikota complex. Note Ikota complex not Ikota first or second gate.
Alight at Ikota complex, cross the road and voila, you are looking at the complex.

Be sure to know the exact " road" you are going to as the complex has about 5 roads. When you alight from bus and cross the road, you'd likely be facing road 1 gate which has Zenith bank or road 2 gate which has Ecobank.
Godspeed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Locate An Address In Lagos? by Unityp: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2015
ifyalways:
Leave Jibowu around 9am so you'd be going against traffic.
From Jibowu pick Obalende bus, alight at last bus stop ie Obalende
From Obalende join Ajah bus, tell the conductor you'd alight at Ikota complex. Note Ikota complex not Ikota first or second gate.
Alight at Ikota complex, cross the road and voila, you are looking at the complex.

Be sure to know the exact " road" you are going to as the complex has about 5 roads. When you alight from bus and cross the road, you'd likely be facing road 1 gate which has Zenith bank or road 2 gate which has Ecobank.
Godspeed
Wow!This is just what I need.God bless u Dear!!!

(1) (Reply)

Accident Involving Dangote Cement Truck Claims Lives In Edo State(photos) / Living In Eko Atlantic City Lagos Nigeria. Whats Inside ? Part 2 / Nigeria's Top 10 Most Beautiful Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.