Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

This Is Not A Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Is Not A Joke (913 Views)

Eric Ducharme: The Real-life Merman (this Has To Be A Joke, Right?) / This Is Not A Joke / Kindly Drop A Joke On Mental Patients (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not A Joke by ebamma(m): 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
what are you talk about, i pledge to nigeria my country i shall always want to be unfaithful disloyal and dishonest,to serve nigeria is not by force to defend our disunity and uphold our dishonour and unglory so help me God
While my pastor is smiling to the bank with my money he tells me to wait for a miracle, I have waited and waited and waited but my testimony is no where to be found
America claim to be a super power but the forget that the real super power is a womans toto,Toto can make a man quarrel with his mother and beat up his father, toto can make a man lose his job,toto can make a poor girl rich,toto can kill,toto can make a man kill another man,toto is a source of wealth to many and also a source of poverty to many.TOTO IS POWERFUL
Toto is also known as pussy, vagina, hole,kitty is a small but mighty instrument depending on how you wield it,Toto is sweet but garri sweet pass,no die because of toto cos anoda pesin go still chop am afta your death, every toto has an expiry date,beware of imitation,if a toto doesn't have a nafdac number please contact the nearest police station, If you wan chop toto abeg no forget to use condom chop am, beware be warned dont fall a victim of totocology
Re: This Is Not A Joke by sats: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
craaaP! ... this section has no moderator, its obvious
Re: This Is Not A Joke by JikoSnazzy(m): 6:32am On Nov 21, 2012
@poster you dey yarn nkokoronko,rubish...mtcheeeew.undecided undecided
Re: This Is Not A Joke by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2012
ebamma: what are you talk about, i pledge to nigeria my country i shall always want to be unfaithful disloyal and dishonest,to serve nigeria is not by force to defend our disunity and uphold our dishonour and unglory so help me God
While my pastor is smiling to the bank with my money he tells me to wait for a miracle, I have waited and waited and waited but my testimony is no where to be found
America claim to be a super power but the forget that the real super power is a womans toto,Toto can make a man quarrel with his mother and beat up his father, toto can make a man lose his job,toto can make a poor girl rich,toto can kill,toto can make a man kill another man,toto is a source of wealth to many and also a source of poverty to many.TOTO IS POWERFUL
Toto is also known as pussy, vagina, hole,kitty is a small but mighty instrument depending on how you wield it,Toto is sweet but garri sweet pass,no die because of toto cos anoda pesin go still chop am afta your death, every toto has an expiry date,beware of imitation,if a toto doesn't have a nafdac number please contact the nearest police station, If you wan chop toto abeg no forget to use condom chop am, beware be warned dont fall a victim of totocology
Coconut head!!! angry angry

Did you read your books today?
Re: This Is Not A Joke by realsammie(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
bull $hitt. to long cant waste my time
Re: This Is Not A Joke by RexioKlasik(m): 1:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
Abeg wich brand you smoke@OP

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day / Funniest Gunshot / Rihanna Is Dead!!! :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.