Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,935 members, 7,814,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

If You Are The President Will You Perform Better Than GEJ And His Predecessors. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are The President Will You Perform Better Than GEJ And His Predecessors. (799 Views)

10 Nigerian Governors At War With Their Predecessors / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / I’ll Perform Better In My Second Term If Re-Elected - President Jonathan Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The President Will You Perform Better Than GEJ And His Predecessors. by enm(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
Asking this question will make some people to label me pro GEJ OR D LAPPY CREW but i no send. Why am asking this question is because i observed that almost all nigerian both the literate, semi literate and stark illiterate seem to be more knowlegdeable than GEJ on the myraids of problem facing NIGERIA. They are quick in pointing out the mistakes of GEJ, always ever ready with their red pen to give him negative mark but they are always at lost when asked to profer logical and realistic solutions.
Re: If You Are The President Will You Perform Better Than GEJ And His Predecessors. by enm(m): 11:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
So please distinguish ladies and gentleman let put ourself in GEJ role, state the problems of this country and how you will solve them and please be factual.
Who knows GEJ or member of his policy making team might pick interest in this thread in search of tips
Re: If You Are The President Will You Perform Better Than GEJ And His Predecessors. by redsun(m): 12:36am On Nov 20, 2012
Bieng a president is not a game of luck.It's game that has to work and if you are not accountable to the last kobo,then hell be your abode and your honour be among foo-ls like gej and the rest of nigerian "elders"("elite").
Re: If You Are The President Will You Perform Better Than GEJ And His Predecessors. by enm(m): 2:53am On Nov 20, 2012
redsun: Bieng a president is not a game of luck.It's game that has to work and if you are not accountable to the last kobo,then hell be your abode and your honour be among foo-ls like gej and the rest of nigerian "elders"("elite"wink.

Dear distinguishe honarable, please how will you make the game work and be accountable to the last kobo without you ending up as a fool like gej and the rest of nigerian elders.
Re: If You Are The President Will You Perform Better Than GEJ And His Predecessors. by trillville(m): 3:16am On Nov 20, 2012
On electricity, I will partially privatize phcn just like gej but I would privatize it on our Nigerian stock exchange rather than use a bidding process that ends up selling our national treasures cheaper than there should be and to people with suspicious backgrounds.

On security, I will implement the report obasanjo spoke about that gej has refused to implement. Even if it means another udi, so be it.

On niger delta, I will pay the young militants to protect the pipelines directly from the federal governments account rather than paying tompolo and the rest. He who pays the piper dictates to tune. those boys today are more loyal to their generals than to Nigeria.

On petroleum, I will also privatize the refineries but then I will do this on our stock exchange too.

On education, I will appoint citizens who run the best private primary and secondary schools in the country as the minister of education and to the various education boards rather than civil servants like we presently do.

Finally on corruption, I will appoint nuhu ribadu as EFCC chairman, I will make the chairman position a tenured position renewable every 7 years with no limit to the number of terms. The greatest crime fighter in the history of the US, J Edgar Hoover spent over 30 years in office and was the first director of the FBI. he created the database of finger prints for crime detection in the US so I do not see why Nigeria can not do the same.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos-ibadan Expreessway: FG Gives Contractors Two Months Ultimatum / JTF Officer Throws Back Bomb Just Like In The Movies, Saves The Day / Plateau Workers’ Strike: Govt Officials’ Houses Razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.