Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,102 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Which Network Has The Most Reliable Internet Plan? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Has The Most Reliable Internet Plan? (1042 Views)

What Network Has The Best Call Tariff As At Today? / Internet Plan You Are Currently Using On Your Phone? / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Network Has The Most Reliable Internet Plan? by xcitedjay(m): 12:21am On Nov 20, 2012
A few of the Service Providers I have been fortunate enough to use their internet or data plan includes MTN, Airtel and Etisalat.

From my experience MTN has been quite unreliable, the few times I subscribed for their data plan my data usage ran faster than my browsing speed.

Airtel on the other hand had been manageable up until a couple of days ago my remaining data allowance mysteriously disappeared from my phone, before that I had already noticed a discrepancy between the data balance I got using *123*10# and the one returned using *141*712*0#.

The only Communication Service Provider that hasn't disappointed me yet data-wise is Etisalat. They have the most pocket friendly data plan and their data plan readings has been quite accurate to the best of my knowledge.

Which of 'em has been reliable to you?

Re: Which Network Has The Most Reliable Internet Plan? by phazotron(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2013
o boy na glo for me oh

3 Likes

Re: Which Network Has The Most Reliable Internet Plan? by sampaio6(m): 11:19am On May 30, 2013
mine is mtn
Re: Which Network Has The Most Reliable Internet Plan? by xcitedjay(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2016
Seems like none of our networks is 100% reliable. Currently using Airtel after switching over from GLO, seems like GLO's data runs faster than Usein Bolt even while you're asleep.

(1) (Reply)

Three Things /magic MICROSOFT Could Not Explain To There Users / Whatsapp Now Has 600million Monthly Active Users / Get Airtel 600mb Cheat For 400naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.