Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,273 members, 7,864,402 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Africa’s Grim Future - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africa’s Grim Future (1627 Views)

Bill Gates Just Posted This Grim Statistic About Nigeria - Twitter / Some Grim Ebola Pictures From Liberia! / Jonathan Campaign Faces Grim Reality Of Possible Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Africa’s Grim Future by redsun(m): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
Tony Spike:

At the bolded, this is exactly what people like Obafemi Awolowo, from what I read tried to do for his people. By educating the people, you empower them and create new generation of thinkers for the society. Education makes one uneasily manipulated. On the other hand, deprive them of education, they become pliant and easily manipulated. African leaders know this secret but would rather let their populace remain uneducated. It's a big problem across Africa. We currently have this education suppression in a particular part of Nigeria

Imagine the bunch of rogues and tribal bigots like tinubu and ekoile that he created.Creatures are more detrimental to human evolution than any clinical viruses one can think of.

Nigerians need to overcome their inherent primitivity for them to get a glimpse of what education means.Reading and understanding oyinbo written books without basic common sense is the same as an unfortunate almajirin child knowing the quoran by heart,utmost delusion.

1 Like

Re: Africa’s Grim Future by LoveDecay(m): 4:02pm On Nov 25, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha @ the bolded...

God and filth don't mix... grin

Ohh yes they do !

God came for the sinners like me and my country men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola's Schools And Roads / What Is It About Alomo Bitters? / Federal Civil Servants,have You Been Paid Your August 2013 Salary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.