Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,195 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN (12123 Views)

Delta Hospital Stockpiles Corpses In The Open (Pictured) / SHAME: Over 50m Nigerians Defecate Openly (Pictured)–UNICEF / Who/unicef Update On Sanitation: More Nigerians Still Defecate In The Open (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by datola: 10:31am On Nov 28, 2012
What a ranking!
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2012
You have not tried defecating in the open like our forefathers did.. the breeze blowing between your crack and blowing the smell away from you - priceless
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by ITbomb(m): 10:32am On Nov 28, 2012
I think its time we do our own ranking of this oyigbo.
How about 'The most emotionally backward people'
USA first
Britain

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by soma042(m): 10:33am On Nov 28, 2012
they should list the name of the state abegi.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by ROCKJ1(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2012
All these funny rankings for Nigeria. Every tom, dick and Harry is ranking us. One day even monkey will rank us. Smh.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by Ice4jez(m): 10:43am On Nov 28, 2012
a house divided among its self will not stand.when bad news about the nation comes u will see this tribe saying thank God its not our tribe or pointing finger.the question is who re u.when u leave the shores of this country when ask who re u.will u say am a hausa yoruba or ibo.No u will say am a NIGERIA.advice the way u talk will detemine the way pple luk at u

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 28, 2012
lmao!! grin This is hilarious!
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by GeneralGaricks: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2012
k2039: Always among the topmost top for the wrong things

What of defeacating in a polythene bag and throwing it into a gutter I saw enough of this as a corper in the south west. Most houses were built without a WC.

When will Nigeria start being mentioned for good purposes

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by GeneralGaricks: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2012
SlyIg: I'm embarrassed... Whats all these ranking lately. If it's a positive something,they'll take us to d last. Me never do dat kind tin for public before o... So minus me. ;DI'm embarrassed... Whats all these ranking lately. If it's a positive something,they'll take us to d last. Me never do dat kind tin for public before o... So minus me.

Since you were born, now you are old, say u never do wetin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by saintneo(m): 10:57am On Nov 28, 2012
boron10: If south-west Nigeria was a country, the heading would have been 90% of south-west Nigerian population defecate in public. Yoruba people too dirty. Na them cause this one
On point.

Wake up in the morning in Lagos, drive via Ikotu-Okota road around 5-6am, OMG! U will both old and young doing their thing. Many other places iyana paja, orile, etc

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by johndavid1(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2012
Lakayana: Why must we take our craw craw yansh dem disgrace ourselves.
grin grin grin grin craw craw kee
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by yahwehreigns: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2012
Let them mind dia own business. Why do they always ascribe bad tins 2 Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by GeneralGaricks: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2012
topsyking: Am beginning to see a global conspiracy against nigeria..dis fooool call whites never say any good tin abut nigeria..d last time..its was a fail state, corrupt country,worst place to live.....My nigeria pple...don't believe all wat dis white pple dey talk..Go to atlanta georgia..u see black defecate around street corners

Dont mind them, ghetto exists everywhere. This is hatred and since our leaders are corrupt, we swallow everything the whiteman says.

I wont blame Nigerians and their gullibility. If we were economically empowered to travel round the world as the whites do every summer, the international media will stop feeding us with thrash.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by GeneralGaricks: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2012
the_ripper: Yorubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Una do well give us this medal o. More grease to una anus o.

Am sure, you wont be able to comment for the next one month. Prepare for it.
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by born2boink(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2012
boron10: If south-west Nigeria was a country, the heading would have been 90% of south-west Nigerian population defecate in public. Yoruba people too dirty. Na them cause this one
if shiiit hold your anus, u know go find better corner deremove the kpetus wey dey block ur anus hole and since igbo land full of forest, oyinbo no dey bother to go tthere
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by 9jaguy7(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2012
Y naija too dey carry last for good thing?and carry first foor wetin no get head?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by GeneralGaricks: 11:09am On Nov 28, 2012
omowolewa: Unfortunately, the report says Nigeria and not yourubas (we are all together in this.)

When next you defecate in the open be sure UN-camcoder is watching you.

Together with who. You know yourself. Its not even a tribal thing. Do you personally defeacate in public

I no wan match your shit for road ooo. Disgusting!!!

This is the most wicked ranking Nigeria has suffered in Oyiba hands.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by harlos: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2012
Poor naija,but we no b first sha. Lol
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by aryzgreat: 11:27am On Nov 28, 2012
This award goes to.............................y..rubas KAI SHEGE!
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 28, 2012
the_ripper: Yorubaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Una do well give us this medal o. More grease to una anus o.
supported
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by yyb14: 11:44am On Nov 28, 2012
I doubt this
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by ehispapa(m): 11:49am On Nov 28, 2012
Come to the north, Hausas are now number one
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by ehispapa(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2012
ITbomb: I think its time we do our own ranking of this oyigbo.
USA first
Britain
you are wrong...the Americans are the most emotional people on earth.you just sit and write trash.and average american is emotional about everything around him, family,kids,parents,friends and even country. Nigerian can even still win that award, considering ALUU 4, boko haram,fraud and the likes
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
na yoruba ppl like to do shiat for outside grin grin grin grin
yoruba no ever dey carry last for it grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by 2nedo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
How did they come across this Bleep rate?and some fellows have started blamin igbo,yoruba.hausa. Abeg this shitt rate is fake
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by Nobody: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
ITbomb: I think its time we do our own ranking of this oyigbo.
USA first
Britain

ehispapa:
you are wrong...the Americans are the most emotional people on earth.you just sit and write trash.and average american is emotional about everything around him, family,kids,parents,friends and even country. Nigerian can even still win that award, considering ALUU 4, boko haram,fraud and the likes

Come on shut your dumb illiterate mouth. You don't even understand what the poster is saying yet you've jumped in to play slave bodyguard for Americans. Dumbass pea brain.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by MyOpinion1(f): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
lefulefu: na yoruba ppl like to do shiat for outside grin grin grin grin
yoruba no ever dey carry last for it grin grin grin grin
nd who says you are lying?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by ehispapa(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
ROSSIKE:

Come on shut your dumb illiterate mouth. You don't even understand what the poster is saying yet you've jumped in to play slave bodyguard for Americans. Pea brain.
who is this ideeot? do u know the meaning of emotions?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by beebop(f): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lol look at all these defensive folks.

It's 100% accurate. Nigeria is a large country so that's skewed.

Didn't many of you go to government sanctioned shit in public areas also known as NYSC camps
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by chessguru1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
WTF!! Top 5? I say top 3. Am currently serving in orogun village in delta, and if I have 2 see another kid dragging his naked butt along d ground 2 clean it after taking a dump on d open ground again ama gonna SCREAM!!! angry
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by chessguru1(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: You have not tried defecating in the open like our forefathers did.. the breeze blowing between your crack and blowing the smell away from you - priceless

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) sick oo. Wat about d flies?
Re: Nigeria Ranked Among TOP 5 Countries That Defecate In The Open – UN by Biafrarep(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
I thought that open defecation AKA short-put was the exclusive preserve of the Yorubas until i went northwards, Kogi to be precise, OMG it was unbelievable, men, women and children, shamelessly defecating in public while clutching a ridiculous looking plastic kettle they'll use to wash their ass when they are through! It was so disgusting and it still sends jitters down my spine whenever i remember it. Those in Lokoja area don't even bother to build toilets in their houses, they simply empty their bowel into the rivers Niger and Benue. During my service year there, i vowed never to eat anything prepared by them. I thank God for the east such things are rare over there.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Help The Sick People On Nairaland / Where Can I Get MDMA (ecstacy) Pills In Nigeria / 85% Doctors Planning To Leave Nigeria, Says NARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.