Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson (34712 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) / Another Picture Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson / Pictures Of Pregnant Makosi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by 5much(m): 12:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
M M M: Is she married
u wan marry am?
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
B!tch looks so ugly angry
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by tjskii(f): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2012
Nooo wats dis na,she shudnt ave put on dis lycra material dress jor,its very not nice and unflattering,she shud ave gone for a chiffony dress instead undecided
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by ewoma1989(f): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
caseless: Hmmmm....laila ikeji and her topic on celebrity update. I de wait for u to open ur blog....

She get blog na!
She & seun dey d same club......dts y anytin she post must dey front page.............
grin
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
ewoma1989:

She get blog na!
She and seun dey d same club......dts y anytin she post must be on front page.............
grin

Which club be that oo?
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by crisycent: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
Belle and Brea5t same size? na wah o!!!
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by tellwisdom: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
Where is the pregnancy.. The one on her chest??

2 Likes

Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Warfibabe(f): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2012
Loving her bump....
But at this stage she needs loose fitting clothes.. bumps and sexy shapes do not cross paths (i think).
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
zaza1:
Nigerians and and unneeded advice..did she tell u that is the only bra she has?..u must comment sha

Roki's not Nigerian.
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by jamace(m): 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
Chei, madam Mercy don chop beans well well. grin grin
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by BelloDare: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Chei, men sabi destroy beautiful things! Na wa for una

2 Likes

Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by donPhill(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
choi!.....mercy ur bum-bum neva reduce?.....but u nid a gud bra dis time around dear! winkchoi!.....mercy ur bum-bum neva reduce?.....but u nid a gud bra dis time around dear!
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mercy Johnson's always looked good, in the true African sense. Nice posture, well-spoken and a figure to die for.

I agree though, the dress isn't right. A lady at that stage in pregnancy needs to wear more flowing gowns. This one's the wrong material (stretchy) and too tight. It flattens her bre@sts way too much, and makes them look too droopy. She might well be wearing the right bra, but the tight dress doesn't help.

Still, she looks good, and has a healthy glow about her. I wish her the best, and a safe delivery.

4 Likes

Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by deletrue: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
Life don change. Open eye or civilisation don turn things up down. In our time, woman cannot put on this dress, not to talk of photo and show the world when pregnant. Your compound mama or some elderly women passingby go stop you and correct you, whether them know or not. so those good days are gone forever. No problem, change they say, is the only constant thing on earth. Wishing you good luck to you.

1 Like

Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
ItsModella:
did you understand her comment at all? or you just felt the need to comment?

I agree. Whatever bra she had on wasn't doing its job right.

When you are pregnant, there is pregnancy bra for your comfort...I guess that's what she is wearing, but the dress is not suitable IMHO.

For me, I don't even wear bra! grin grin I just let the thing dangle....but I choose My dress carefully. Not some tight shitt! tongue

1 Like

Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by thorpido(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
I don't know why she still has to put on tight-fitting clothes with pregnancy.

Some Nigerian ladies and fashion gone overboard.
Like someone said,her antenatal caregiver ought to teach her to use the right type of bra.
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by joshuaidibia(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
She go soon wowo. Dts 1 tin wt most 9ja grls. Aftr pregnancy,br3ast fall,belle big,face fat. Dey gt lazy nd dnt exercise.
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by joshuaidibia(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
megxo: LAMBORGHINI MERCY JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cheesycheesycheesycheesy
lol.... i love dt song
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by fairygeh(f): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
Awwwwwww,see my sexy MJ,what pregnancy can do.hmm.u still look good tho but the gown aint too gud for a preg woman but wtf its ur life kissmuaahhh.
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Tgirl4real(f): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
She could have worn something better, she looks so funny in this. She still looks cute facially though.

I wish her a safe delivery

1 Like

Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by trent9002(m): 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
This woman is ugly
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Tgirl4real(f): 2:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
Very annoying pix. How can someone wear something this tight in pregnancy? Is someone deceiving her that she looks sexy?

angry angry angry

She looks like the hulk. grin
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Osascandyheart: 2:17pm On Nov 20, 2012
She look so sweat n hot in her dress,if na like dis he day. Be me I won go get my own. Una way day talk wait till u get ur own n I pray make we c una or una wife weather person go even fit collect wat from una drink.
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by JoanJohnson(f): 2:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
My favorite actress anytime, any day. But ur gown is tight ooooooooo, go galllllllllllllllll
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by larawale2012: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2012
She look more beautiful,wish her safe delivery.

1 Like

Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by chynazom(f): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
[quote author=tellwisdom]Where is the pregnancy.. The one on her chest?? [/quote

Now this got me laughing!! grin grin grin
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by WhyAWhy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
Siena: Mercy Johnson's always looked good, in the true African sense. Nice posture, well-spoken and a figure to die for.

I agree though, the dress isn't right. A lady at that stage in pregnancy needs to wear more flowing gowns. This one's the wrong material (stretchy) and too tight. It flattens her bre@sts way too much, and makes them look too droopy. She might well be wearing the right bra, but the tight dress doesn't help.

Still, she looks good, and has a healthy glow about her. I wish her the best, and a safe delivery.

May be they truly are flat and droopy cheesy
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by odee101: 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
she wants to look pregnant and still sexy....she really looks like mr ibu

1 Like

Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by suleismine: 2:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
she really look like mr ibu are they related?
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by Francheezy(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
Y her p0mp0m dey slack lyk say e w0n fal 4 gr0und
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by DAvIt0(m): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2012
Tgirl4real: Very annoying pix. How can someone wear something this tight in pregnancy? Is someone deceiving her that she looks sexy?

angry angry angry

She looks like the hulk. grin

lol ***hulk*** i just wonder sha!!!!!!!!!
Re: New Pics Of Pregnant Mercy Johnson by emyibe(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
is it every woman that has swollen belly that is pregnant? ABARAKATABRA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Celebrates Her 23rd Birthday With New Stunning Photos / Ice Prince Warns Seyi Shay And Victoria Kimani Over Shading Tiwa Savage / D'banj's Sister, Taiwo Is Engaged To Dotun Coolfm (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.