Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! (7676 Views)

TV station(s) That Airs The Most Educative Programmes? / Genevieve, Funke , Mercy Johnson Nominated For AfricaMagic Viewers Awards / Dstv, Ait, Nta And Hitv Who Airs Premeirship In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by LailaIkeji1: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2012
Come December 6th, Omosexy's reality show " Omotola: The Real Me' will be screened on AfricaMagic Entertainment and premiering a new episode every Thursday (18:30/21:00 CAT) for 13 weeks!

And the show promises to give an up close and exclusive look at Omotola's personal life as she launches her latest movies, expands her business interests and takes on all the challenges of being a ground-breaking celebrity with fans across the continent.

At the same time she remains devoted to her marriage and her family, working to maintain a balance between her professional and personal responsibilities.

The reality show was filmed on location in Lagos, London, Ghana, Miami and Kingston (Jamaica).

Talking about the series Omotola says nothing was off limits to the team filming her. “You will get to see everything. What we are doing is very real. It’s basically my whole life. The parts where I’m taking care of the kids, the parts where I’m taking care of the home, the parts when I am working, the parts where I’m yelling. It’s crazy. My life is crazy!”

But she reassures fans that the show is designed for a wide audience. “Yes my image is ‘omosexy’ but this show is for the whole family. It’s good content for everyone.”

http://africamagic.dstv.com/2012/11/20/omotola-the-real-me/
http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/omotola-jalades-reality-show-airs-on.html
Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by salolo(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2012
good.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by Seum(f): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2012
And why will I want to watch a reality show about Omotola?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2012

like seriously

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by bory09(m): 11:45am On Nov 20, 2012
All in all sha the show is to showcase omotola life. What is it interesting in her life history that need to be watch. Am tired of news like this may God let me finish this garri now as the garri don swell up all because of am reading a useless news am tired

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by Ellashow: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2012
Pls dnt over expose ur kids, naija is nt USA where reality stars are celebrated
All d same, which u success....

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by Redmosquito(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2012
Minion: My Lord! Omotola has created her own reality show
Hades: How has this affected the price of royal meal?
Minion: G-things has increased by 4 naira My Lord!
Hades: What?! shocked
Minion: lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by karpentar: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2012
I will look out for the shower sessions.

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by kingingkinging: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Good one. We hardly see people with all round success like this. Good home, good career, good husband, good look, good xtian life, almost a perfect being. Pls let us watch you. I am happy for u. U are a model for our young women.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by dominique(f): 12:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
She doesn't need it imo. This is not America where you can flaunt your fabulous life and family, kidnappers are on the rise o.
Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by swoosh(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
karpentar: I will look out for the shower sessions.
grin
Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
Human beings and vanity......

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 20, 2012
karpentar: I will look out for the shower sessions.
like seriously, you mean sey , it will give you romantic pleasure to be staring at some ones mother bathing. God please come and delete and end dis world. S M H

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by BarryX(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2012
My honest advice for her is to air the reality show anywhere in the west where stuffs like that are the rave but bringing it to Naija that i know...NA WAOH....Besides, why don't she follow the footsteps of the genius and diva of the game, Kim kardashian with a s**tape at least she would really make it bigtime! JIM IYKE i heard is shooting his...mtcheewww
Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by tjskii(f): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2012
uihebom: like seriously, you mean sey , it will give you romantic pleasure to be staring at some ones mother bathing. God please come and delete and end dis world. S M H

Which one come be someonez mother,all those babes u watch shaking their almost nakid behinds in music or porrn videos,no be someonez mother dem go eventualy end up being,abeggy stop d hypocrisy

On anoda note,the reality show go dry die undecided

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by SisiKill1: 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
Oh God! The horror!!!!!!
Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by Aikayy: 12:44pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hope they would show us her "perfect husband" applying his favourite bleaching cream.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by Chimeluv(f): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
This one na nigerian version of LIFE IN THE FAB LANE !
Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by Akshow: 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
Shey Na African magic. We go look forward to ram. If e bam we watch, if e bad we switch to zone reality or investigation discovery
Re: Omotola Jalade's Reality Show Airs On Africamagic From Dec 6! by buchibabe: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
So its really going to be about her life n dat of her family?

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Piece: Red Hair Shanks The Strongest Haki User / Villians poll - vote for your best villian / Where To Download Nigerian Series "The Johnsons"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.