Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,941 members, 7,814,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche (29664 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / Please Read My Dilemma In Relocating To Nigeria / A Letter From A Mother To Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by salafiyy: 11:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
YOU ENTRUST YOUR CHILD TO THOSE MATERIALISTIC FELLOWS A.K.A PRIVATE JETS MONGERS...I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE YOUR TIME, BETTER YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CHILD NOW! AND BRING'EM TO AT-TAWHEED NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL @ 105, LEWIS STREET, LAGOS ISLAND TO GET YOUR CHILDREN INDOCTRINATED ISLAMICAL, BECAUSE ISLAM IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN EVER GIVE TO YOUR CHILDEN, DO NOT DEPRIVE THEM OF THEIR RIGHT, ISLAM THE BEST WAY FOR HUMANITY,DO E LEFT OUT!
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by BabaEleko(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
There is a clear difference btw "Iya" and "". This op is just an ordinary "Iya".
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
salafiyy: YOU ENTRUST YOUR CHILD TO THOSE MATERIALISTIC FELLOWS A.K.A PRIVATE JETS MONGERS...I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE YOUR TIME, BETTER YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CHILD NOW! AND BRING'EM TO AT-TAWHEED NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL @ 105, LEWIS STREET, LAGOS ISLAND TO GET YOUR CHILDREN INDOCTRINATED ISLAMICAL, BECAUSE ISLAM IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN EVER GIVE TO YOUR CHILDEN, DO NOT DEPRIVE THEM OF THEIR RIGHT, ISLAM THE BEST WAY FOR HUMANITY,DO E LEFT OUT!

Abasi mbok!

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by vislabraye(m): 12:16am On Nov 26, 2012
debrief08: For where Richy, I avoid most "church" things like a plague, you can't ask questions or demand standards, I stick to old churches where Pastors and their wives are not gods who can't be touched or queried.
I give my best at work and demand the same whenever I am paying for a service. I don't play with my kids at all, I take time to go through things I need to and will never compromise their safety. For a mother whose child is at risk to be reluctant to act because it is "church" hurts me so much.
I am very rational and not carried away by cheap sentiments.I am regarded as "anti christ" in my office because I refused to approve "office feloowship" so people who have been paid to work will use work time to be praying and preaching. Do your religion at your own time, don't bring it and impose it on others, the only time I want to know if you are a christain or moslem is when you see office money and resist the temptation to steal and embezzle, the people who want to do fellowship are the same ones cursing you for not allowing them chop money. Forgive my digression Christainity these days hurts me abeg

I agree with your post. But the question is , are you a good example to xtianity. Hope we're not all guilty in this.
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by vislabraye(m): 12:18am On Nov 26, 2012
salafiyy: YOU ENTRUST YOUR CHILD TO THOSE MATERIALISTIC FELLOWS A.K.A PRIVATE JETS MONGERS...I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE YOUR TIME, BETTER YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CHILD NOW! AND BRING'EM TO AT-TAWHEED NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL @ 105, LEWIS STREET, LAGOS ISLAND TO GET YOUR CHILDREN INDOCTRINATED ISLAMICAL, BECAUSE ISLAM IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN EVER GIVE TO YOUR CHILDEN, DO NOT DEPRIVE THEM OF THEIR RIGHT, ISLAM THE BEST WAY FOR HUMANITY,DO E LEFT OUT!

See Boko Haram on rampage.
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by salafiyy: 12:52am On Nov 26, 2012
vislabraye:

See Boko Haram on rampage.
MY BROTHER THE TRUTH IS ALWAYS BITTER...NA FACT I DEY NAK UNA
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by Ndipe(m): 1:01am On Nov 26, 2012
angry angry
coldgate: HI NLDERS, I need your candid advice. My nine-month old son attends a creche run by the RCCG church which is only two blocks from my home.This is also where I worship.The Creche also has a tutorial class for afternoons. My 3 and half yr old daughter attends this after school. Now my grouse with the creche is that when my little boy started, the elderly pastor's wife who runs the creche also employed another woman to work at the creche. Recently, I noticed that whenever I go to the creche in the morning to drop my son (I work in a financial Institution on the Mainland and leave home at 7:45)the pastor's wife is no longer there. Instead, a young girl or at times, the pastor's ward dressed in school uniform is the one I meet at the creche. When I get to work, I try to call to find out if she is at the creche and she would reply that the she was there and the baby is fine. Now I have a strong suspicion that she leaves my child and others in the care of this young girl of about 15 yrs old. The other woman who used to work there no longer comes.I am seriously considering taking my son away from this creche because I am not satisfied with everything. Yet a part of me still clings on because THIS IS MY CHURCH. I guess I am just being sentimental. Pls, House, what do you advise?

A part of you still clings on because it is your church? Even when you sense that your child's welfare is being compromised by the pastor's wife? Please pull him out of that place for the sake of his well being.
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by itos(f): 4:21am On Nov 26, 2012
coldgate: HI NLDERS, I need your candid advice. My nine-month old son attends a creche run by the RCCG church which is only two blocks from my home.This is also where I worship.The Creche also has a tutorial class for afternoons. My 3 and half yr old daughter attends this after school. Now my grouse with the creche is that when my little boy started, the elderly pastor's wife who runs the creche also employed another woman to work at the creche. Recently, I noticed that whenever I go to the creche in the morning to drop my son (I work in a financial Institution on the Mainland and leave home at 7:45)the pastor's wife is no longer there. Instead, a young girl or at times, the pastor's ward dressed in school uniform is the one I meet at the creche. When I get to work, I try to call to find out if she is at the creche and she would reply that the she was there and the baby is fine. Now I have a strong suspicion that she leaves my child and others in the care of this young girl of about 15 yrs old. The other woman who used to work there no longer comes.I am seriously considering taking my son away from this creche because I am not satisfied with everything. Yet a part of me still clings on because THIS IS MY CHURCH. I guess I am just being sentimental. Pls, House, what do you advise?
am a babysitter if u need help here is my num 07054330782
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by dabrake(m): 6:09am On Nov 26, 2012
itos: am a babysitter if u need help here is my num 07054330782
no dulling grin grin
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 26, 2012
Just take some time out and go there unexpectedly and see for yourself, before going call the woman and find out if she is there, if she claims to be there then go to the creche with excuse of checking on your child then find out if the woman is really there or not before you take any action you need proof and conviction not just suspicion.

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by BabaEleko(m): 7:26am On Nov 26, 2012
itos: am a babysitter if u need help here is my num 07054330782

Lowo kan. One time!
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by stagger: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2012
OP, get your kids out of there. Do you even need to think about this? Wow!
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by rhymz(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2012
This is a serious matter that involves the lives of little childrien, take sentiment aside and do what is right. Women and their needless show of emotions when they should apply common sense. Are you waiting until there are awkward reports of abuse and stuff like that before you show the protective motherly instinct expected of you. How can you leave toddlers with a 15year old kid and be comfortable in your office, your pastor's wife is even worse off to the point of telling you lies yet you wont be practical about the possible outcomes of such a situation. If anything happens to those kids, it will be entirely your fault. The pastor's wife is prolly somewhere else making money for herself and decieving you all is well. .scheew!
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by rhymz(m): 9:15am On Nov 26, 2012
Kobojunkie:

I fail to see the dilemma here. Did your child come to you with a sign saying "RCCG creche or burst"?

Gosh. . . some of you like to make issues, and create headaches for yourselves out of nothing.
hahahahahahah. . .lol
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2012
tpia1: Madam, remove your child if you're not comfortable with her care, and stop slandering people and running mouth on nl.

Are you being forced to keep your child in that particular place?

All these witchcraft spirit out to destroy the church. undecided

typical pentecostal minions! any attempt to expose the evil in churches always turns to be witch abi? bunch of ignoramus!

2 Likes

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by fm7070: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2012
you can make few enquiry about the pastor's wife and why they don't have an older staff to take care of the children.
if they don't have tangible explanation, I will strongly advice you to withdraw your child from there immediately.
I believe the life and wellbeing of your child is more important to you than your church or your pastor.
Our church is different from My child.
Teni n teni.
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by AjanleKoko: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2012

Just find another creche. Shikena. No need to 'wash' the church. Being a church doesn't automatically make them good at child care.

5 Likes

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by Leadn(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2012
salafiyy: YOU ENTRUST YOUR CHILD TO THOSE MATERIALISTIC FELLOWS A.K.A PRIVATE JETS MONGERS...I DON'T THINK THEY HAVE YOUR TIME, BETTER YOU WITHDRAW YOUR CHILD NOW! AND BRING'EM TO AT-TAWHEED NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL @ 105, LEWIS STREET, LAGOS ISLAND TO GET YOUR CHILDREN INDOCTRINATED ISLAMICAL, BECAUSE ISLAM IS THE BEST THING YOU CAN EVER GIVE TO YOUR CHILDEN, DO NOT DEPRIVHEM OF THEIR RIGHT, ISLAM THE BEST WAY FOR HUMANITY,DO E LEFT OUT!

some people here are BRAIN DEAD! Islam?? SMH!
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by aku626(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2012
you know i dont understand what RCCG is doing in this story i don't think the church runs creche in any of the branches please clarify that this is the personal business of your pastors wife and the name of the creche isn't named RCCG. RCCG did not give you the child please if you dont feel safe taking your child there move isn't this suppose to be the logical thing to do the church doesnt run your life now neither would they ban you from going to the church if you put your mind at rest don't just understand why you need nairaland to help you make your mind over your child. beginning tp doubt if youre for real

3 Likes

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by debosky(m): 9:57am On Nov 26, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Just find another creche. Shikena. No need to 'wash' the church. Being a church doesn't automatically make them good at child care.

I think some 'washing' is necessary - there might be other mothers/fathers who, out of 'it is my church' sentiment, may be putting their kids in danger. Hopefully the hard knocks get into their own heads as well.

PS - NO ONE should accept a 'babysitter' simply because they post on NL - do your own checks, verify their backgrounds as much as possible and seek references from other parents you know that have used them.

Someone inadvertently invited a child abuser into their home by taking on a babysitter from a popular website for buying and selling.

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by expert1(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2012
I think you are silly for using RCCG to promote your useless post. Why don't you ask your hubby for advice instead of coming to NL. I think you are undecisive and you said 'financial what?'

2 Likes

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by expert1(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2012
I think you are silly for using RCCG to promote your useless post. Why don't you ask your hubby for advice instead of coming to NL. I think you are undecisive and you said 'financial what?'

I don't blame you, I blame the moderator.

2 Likes

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:07am On Nov 26, 2012
Let her read about “jessica tata“ then she will think of her children well-being
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by atasteve: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2012
Your children cannot defend themselves and that was why God put them under your custody.

You are a steward and you must not fail because God will not consider any excuse from you.

If you uncomfortable with a "child taking care of your child" then you better QUICKLY find another creche.

Wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by stineb1: 10:54am On Nov 26, 2012
If you are a born again christian, the first thing you should do is to pray and seek from God about any decision,rather than requesting answers from Nairalanders,were you will mostly get Ungodly advise from fools(Those who dont know God) and careless talkers.Nairaland is not synonymous with good suggestions when it concerns spiritual matters,because of their negative mindset about anything that relates to church and pastors. Lets be careful here because alot of demons are invading social medias to topple christians faith. Please ignore their ignorance and seek answer from Almighty God, and he will surely direct you. Refer to Psalm 1:1, 1 corinthians 15:33
Remain Blessed.

Long live all sincere and objective Nairalanders.
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by kenmaro: 10:57am On Nov 26, 2012
Some of the major problems that is eating deep into us Nigerian's is religious fanaticism and partiality. Now, just because you worship there and may be you don't want to offend your pastor and co, you decided to compromise substandard services against your child's well-being. I guess if it were somewhere else, by now you would have even invited the appropriate regulatory authorities to look into the operations of the creche. We should not rely only on our leaders to make things right, we all have a part to play for a better Nigeria. The choice is yours to decide what is best fit for your child. Mind you christianity never teaches us to be partial. Partiality is a sin!

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by kuntash: 10:58am On Nov 26, 2012
Just imagine the manner the RCCG sounded as if thats the aim of your write up, I somewhat see this post as a way of terming the entire RCCG as a negligent entity.

why not simply put heading as " Having issues with Creche- Nailanders pls advice"

In my thinking, I dont know if u really need advice, if ur pikin no go toilet or eat, come nairaland and seek advice, ok?

yeye dey smell. so annoying

4 Likes

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by Shimao(m): 11:00am On Nov 26, 2012
I want to believe your boy is adopted.

1 Like

Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by mko2005: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2012
Have you confronted the woman or her husband why she is no longer always there? or have you told them that u are not comfortable leaving your child with the teen instead of the mummy of the house ? Ask them questions and if they can't give you good reasons as to why you have to leave ur child with them or why the mummy of the house is no longer there or if the mummy of the house is saying that she stays there all day as against ur findings,you know is time to leave ! As a member of the church,is it for free that they look after your child ? This is business. Most pastors in RCCG and their wives work and do other businesses !As for the teen who now take care of ur child at the daycare,pls note that there are teens in most of these day cares who get paid to look after children at day care centers like the one where ur child is ! If u choose to stay there after your questions to the owners,try find out how qualified this teen is becos you dnt have to be a graduate to be a professional in that field becos there are teens who look after kids better than their mums ! If the teen is a student,try to monitor the time duration she looks after ur child and who takes over after she might have left for school ! It's possible pastor wife comes to take over after the teen leaves for school !
Go and do d needful and dnt leave everything to pastor and the wife !
For every parents here especially the mothers,it is better to be engaged in businesses that leaves you with ample time to look after your children,bringing them up in the way of God to make them better citizens and future good leaders of this country than leaving your child in the hands of day care people who may give them sleeping pills for them to sleep so dey dnt disturb too much till u come back from work where you have gone to make money to support ur family at the expense of the health,growth and development of your loved one !
Be wise.
God bless us
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by rohzey(f): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2012
Its very simple. Take ur child from d place if u re not satisfied wit wat u re seing or u talk to her one on one. Its not a big issue. Its not RCCG dat is running d place, its ur pastor's wife.
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2012
kuntash: Just imagine the manner the RCCG sounded as if thats the aim of your write up, I somewhat see this post as a way of terming the entire RCCG as a negligent entity.

why not simply put heading as " Having issues with Creche- Nailanders pls advice"

In my thinking, I dont know if u really need advice, if ur pikin no go toilet or eat, come nairaland and seek advice, ok?

yeye dey smell. so annoying

She has done well by writing the name of the creche so that all other mothers whose kids go there can also be vigilant. As a real Christian our focus should always be on the truth and exposing anything that can tarnish God's name. Is it until a child dies there and it's all over the news that you'll be happy.
By the way the OP never complained about her Church in fact she must be reluctant to leave because she likes the Church. The Church is different from any of its side businesses and must be treated as any other Creche. If MTN steals your credit you write MTN on your post so why should this be different. You better go and read you bible, Jesus always spoke out pubicly against anything wrong even if it was inside the Church.
Re: A Mother's Dilemma In An Rccg Creche by eikeem(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2012
The church is a place of worship; the creche service is paid for and standards are meant to be met.
If the desired standard is missing, ask yourself if your child deserves what he/he is getting from the creche, and make up your mind.
God forbid, but if anything happens to that child,your church won't give you a replacement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Things You Will Recognize From Falling Sick In A Nigerian Home / Challenges Of Being A Man In Our 'modern' Society / **Nigerian Men Who Are Scared Of Successful Women Possess Low Mentality**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.